A Bowl Full of Lemons/Lameness- Part 2

Blandness In A Bowl, no Lemons to Behold

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have wondered if Toni and her husband have issues. A while back she posted something about a book that is great for couples who have had infidelity, specifically in the beginning of their marriage. I’m like, why did she put it that way? Then the husband takes a job right after this post with a job that requires travel. In all honesty I think the lady has her hands full with her kids and home life. If you want a peek into her real issues at hand take a look at her oldest daughters TikTok or instagram. Wow, a lot going on there. From drinking every night, to picks of her dildo charging by the bedside. Gross. The son is exposed as the drunken frat boy that he is by the eldest on her posts. Constantly drinking and FaceTiming her. It’s shocking how much they drink. Then the senior, wow… she constantly selects one particular song to go with her constant selfies that blatantly say the N word… hard R. These people are messed up.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t remember the older girl and the son’s name to follow them. PM me if you care to share with me. But the high school senior, yeah. She strikes me as a spoiled and entitled party girl. The family went to a function several weeks ago, and she was wearing what basically looked like a tube top. Low cut and suuuper short.

I couldn’t believe that she openly showed that book about marriage. Why would you advertise that? Her husband John seems like a super nice guy. He makes her breakfast every day, and does all the laborious work for her at home. I would not be putting hints out there if there was trouble in my marriage.

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    The latest pics of the youngest saddens me...she was always so cute and seemed sweet in her pics. The oldest always a bit full of herself and her dancing, and the son has the face of his mom...afraid to smile. JOhn does seem like a good guy I would hope he would take after him.

But lets face it, those kids went to the most expensive private school in the area, have a mom who likes to flaunt labels and spend money...how are they supposed to turn out? The oldest in NY... exactly why? Toni made a big stink about getting the apartment for her because she was going to law school...I see no evidence of law school in her IG. Just prancing around the upper east side because she "dreamed of being there when she watched Gossip Girl"... very mature. She also posted she does the same thing there that she did in Nashville but she's happier. Did she pull a fast one on her parents? Hey I wanna go to law school can you get me an apartment in Manhattan, you can stay anytime..."

ETA: I don't mean to throw shade on the youngest...the dress is beautiful and she's very pretty...but she has the same look on her face that comes across rather spoiled, just like the siblings.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've followed Toni off and on for about a year now. Not once has she talked about tithing or helping anyone outside her kid in NY.

A week or so ago, she asked her followers who were "living abundantly" without debt how they did it. A LOT of people mentioned tithing/donating to charity. Suddenly, "helping someone in need" and tithing/donations shows up on her list of expenses. On a list of 23 categories, guess what is #23? Yep. Tithing/donations. Number one and two, groceries and eating out.

I don't believe for one minute that she helps anyone and I don't believe she tithes anything. Those would have been #1 on every list of hers from the start.

Also, I notice that she has never done a giveaway. Am I wrong about that? She owns a store and has plenty of swag at her fingertips. Instead of begging for subscribers, maybe she should put together a "French Merchantile" goodie bag giveaway each season. She can write it off and maybe see what it feels like to give back. She really is an uptight stingy woman.

Her husband looks happy go lucky. She totally seems like the kind of woman who would hold a grudge and has his balls in her pocket book.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ha...I noticed that, too... she had an order of goals and "helping those in need" was at the bottom, after paying off mortgage, living off interest (which she expects to do in 8 years?), and building "generational wealth"...basically making sure her spoiled kids are set for life before paying anyone currently struggling.

reminds me of the smooth move of Dave Ramsey, who's tagline was "Live like no one else, so you can live like no one else"...confusing, but meant don't keep up with Joneses...be frugal so later you can live the life of Riley. He got flack as a christian speaker, like is your main goal in this life to be wealthy? So all of a sudden a new tagline came out..Live like no one else so you can live and GIVE like no one else. Nice spin but also tells people that giving is not important now, building your own wealth is.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If Toni were doing anything it would be publicly documented. I think three years ago they helped pass out food to less fortunate with the fun center church on thanksgiving. Other than that I haven’t seen anything else. She doesn’t strike me as the; don’t let the right hand know what the left is doing type.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hollybee @ 4/16/2024, 11:24 PM) 
    If Toni were doing anything it would be publicly documented. I think three years ago they helped pass out food to less fortunate with the fun center church on thanksgiving. Other than that I haven’t seen anything else. She doesn’t strike me as the; don’t let the right hand know what the left is doing type.

The ONLY reason she is now saying she helps others is because people who claim to be prospering said they do.

She is a huge copycat. I don't think anything she says or does is original.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Spent $3k on new brakes for her Mercedes. NOW she says don’t buy a Mercedes. I’ll bet that she just HAD to have that car though, probably bought it brand new too.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yep, and before that it was a Volvo. If she was truly honest about building wealth and budgeting she’d sell that car and get a Toyota or Honda, cheaper maintenance. Those are both the most owned brand of true millionaires, Toni. I know they’re not cool and status worthy…but you think you are the budget nerd, so…

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s doing the Dave Ramsey cruise next year. Guarantee she’s doing it for the millionaire flex. Most millionaires don’t look like millionaires. She however, will be decked out in her Ralph Lauren sweaters and armful of $3k gold bangles bracelets, walking around with her nose in the air.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh she is just too much. She plans on having the house paid off next year…will be doing her “debt free scream” on the ship?

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    In the car with D** defending use of baby talk

Status
    Toni has no shame…she will shill anything as a side hustle. Recently she has recruited people to strength train with her for some program through Beach Body. And today, she announced that she will be taking on a limited number of clients as a “budget coach”. She’s opening it up first to paid subscribers, then if slots still open, will open it up to everyone else.
    Budget coach? Like she’s some expert? All she’s doing is parroting Dave Ramsey.

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm thinking the personal trainer 12 weeks didn't yield the results she expected. Remember she posted her 'before' pics for accountbility? Never saw the after photos nor are we seeing any more food tracking. But rest assured those 12 weeks led her to be an expert so she will use her old Beach Body membership to train others.

She lays out her budget planning, which, yes is Dave Ramsey, and if anyone needs personal coaching beyond that really needs some help cuz it aint rocket science.

On another note, maybe it will be good for her to see how regular people live and how they might be actually eating beans and rice and rice and beans, not getting organic meat subscriptions and $200 weekly dinner dates and saying they are sacrificing for their goals.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dave Ramsey always says live like no one else today so you can live like no one else tomorrow. How is Toni doing this? She has the best and newest of everything, including a new Mercedes. She is doing the opposite.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So over on the adult daughter’s tictok….lots of references about offing herself and being depressed… not able to have a coherent thought. Meanwhile Toni is reposting a reel of this guy saying really harsh things about drinking and eating at every new restaurant you hear about, not having any money because of this and not loosing weight and how hot girl summer is right around the corner and you are fat…. Then….then….!!!! The guy says GD! What the hell is wrong with theses people????? Like I said before Toni has problems.

832 replies since 3/9/2022, 17:39   55193 views