She'sABeastButStrugglesWithYeastLikeJen Pt. 365

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 9/12/2022, 11:06 PM) 
    I honestly do believe that Winnie was momentarily happy that the pressure and pain on her back end was relieved for a fleeting moment… but then the fucking idiot who owns her took her for a long walk which would have only resulted in more pain.

She’s not happy, Jen. She’s dying. She’s in pain and you’re responsible for it. Read that again, Jennifer: YOU did this. We al know you’ve convinced yourself that you’re blameless, but you’re not. You’re directly responsible for your supposedly beloved dog screaming out in pain in your videos. You did this to her, you refused to manage her pain, and you waited FAR too long for a wheelchair. Give her a couple of really good weeks of love, hugs, and her very own cheeseburgers and then help her cross the bridge. She’s lived her entire life serving you, and your heartless ass can’t even be fucked to do one kind thing for her.

She’s going to die locked in that fixing closet, crying, in agony, and alone… al because her “person” is a self-serving twat. You're a barbarous, useless, immoral, deprave, heinous shitbag. I hope you feel like absolute shit about yourself tonight. You’re a failure.

Amen. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was actually looking at advent calendars (for my kids) yesterday bc IG advertised me a charm bracelet one.. so I went on Amazon to find a 99% version to order for my girls.

I refuse to watch poor Winnie. 💔 I hope she gets her properly fitted and stops dragging her on walks. Our 10 year old pup started having a limp so after a few trials the vet decided she may have sciatica or arthritis and recommended we keep her on pain meds as needed. So WE ARE! And she's doing so much better and running around again. like it's not that hard to give your pup the prescribed meds and not be an asshat

3.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 9/12/2022, 08:06 PM) 
    She’s not happy, Jen. She’s dying. She’s in pain and you’re responsible for it. Read that again, Jennifer: YOU did this. We al know you’ve convinced yourself that you’re blameless, but you’re not. You’re directly responsible for your supposedly beloved dog screaming out in pain in your videos. You did this to her, you refused to manage her pain, and you waited FAR too long for a wheelchair. Give her a couple of really good weeks of love, hugs, and her very own cheeseburgers and then help her cross the bridge. She’s lived her entire life serving you, and your heartless ass can’t even be fucked to do one kind thing for her.

She’s going to die locked in that fixing closet, crying, in agony, and alone… al because her “person” is a self-serving twat. You're a barbarous, useless, immoral, deprave, heinous shitbag. I hope you feel like absolute shit about yourself tonight. You’re a failure.

THIS!!!

Just another reminder for you Jenions and those that that try to defend Jennifer Ross.
    Screenshot-739
    Screenshot-615

This animal abuser took a very pampered dog that is not made to be doing all this outdoor shit and strapped her down on a paddleboard and caused that dog serious pain. Earlier this year in Jennifer's own words she said that Winnie's legs have been having trouble for 6 months, and 6 months prior was the paddleboard incident. This twat that spends thousands upon thousands of Don's dollars on herself every month waited until now to get Winnie the wrong kind of wheelchair. It's too late you monster. Jennifer Ross reads here and because we have all been posting for a year that Winnie needed help and a wheelchair, Jennifer Ross decided to prove us wrong. WTF. What kind of a depraved human does that.

Jen....Just because you LOVE to torture yourself by working out endless hours on your disgusting foot doesn't make it ok for you to have done what you have to Winnie. You are vile. No WONDER you are all alone. The pathetic thing about strapping Winnie to a board or shoving her in a backpack, You did all of that just because you have NO identity, you are so busy trying to single white female every youtuber you are obsessed with at the moment. You are continuing to hurt Winnie in the final stage of her life and yes, you are a selfish cunt because you choose to shove her in a closet or leave her with Don's aunt or whomever while you are busy cosplaying a homeless person all over the United States. YOU ARE A MONSTER!

4.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    in a pile of rumpus, sweat-soaked camping gear on Blue's floorboards

Status
    QUOTE (Cookielover @ 13/9/2022, 15:30) 
    Well, if that’s the case, we should all put together a full on campaign for her to CUT HER HAIR. It would make such a difference.

I feel like give her new stalker enough time and he will cut her hair for her
    :smoking-smiley-face:
    :sorry_smiley:

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Poor Winnie! Those IG stories were very sad to watch. Someone in her family NEEDS to talk to her and tell her that Winnie is in no condition to go on those walks outside. Jen could let her out in the back yard and let her do her business instead of taking her on the longer walks in the neighborhood. It is sad to see Winnie in such distress.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m confused why Winnie’s feet continue to drag on the concrete. Her legs will continue to be injured.

You could see Winnie’s reluctance to walk on non-carpeted flooring. That’s why she rushed to the door - she was trying to walk across the wood floor as fast as possible to get to the small rug.

7.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I finally watched those stories and the dragging of the feet, even with booties on, across the sidewalk made me ill. All the while her high pitched exclaiming how good she was doing and how FAST and HAPPY she was. Winnie's front legs must be utterly exhausted and overworked today. But she'll insist she goes back out for a walk.

8.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen really is a stupid, stubborn bitch! Imagine having an entire forum that life coaches you FOR FREE! I would LOVE a whole forum filled with successful, intelligent people from all walks of life at all ages that could talk me through important decisions in my life. Instead she calls us nefarious, jealous haters, creepy and countless other things. She is so damn stubborn when she has the answers to a fulfilling, envious life right in front of her!

9.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Pretty sure we all can agree that Jen is a horrible person and deserves to continue being sad and lonely the rest of her life

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 9/13/2022, 09:59 AM) 
    Pretty sure we all can agree that Jen is a horrible person and deserves to continue being sad and lonely the rest of her life

And she will be

11. GrassFinished
        +23   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 13/9/2022, 12:27) 
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 13/9/2022, 10:13) 
    Jenny is an epic failure at everything she does!

Failures greatest hits included but not ltd to:

Never working. Ever.
    Never addressing her malignant narcissism.
    Not being honest about not wanting kids.
    Being a wretched wife.
    Being a worse mother.
    Putting Don’s meat out. She really just should’ve kept taking the occasional dick.
    Not hiring a nanny, in an effort to Martyr herself.
    Reading “Untamed”.
    Alienating Don & his family, triggering mass exodus.
    Buying that shithole flip house.
    Not addressing her profound grief over blowing up her life.
    Not signing over full custody to D&T.
    Not putting Winnie down last year.
    Existing.

Not jenfending, as I agree with everything else enumerated on this list; Jen is a selfish piece of shit, and the way she is treating Winnie makes me want to fly from Australia to Chicago and cuntpunt the bitch clear to the moon, but:

Why should she have ‘kept taking the occasional dick’? That’s such a horrible, old-fashioned, rapey sentiment, and one I’ve seen alluded to a few times on here, and this time it’s so blatant I can’t let it go.

No one should have sex when they don’t want to. Under any circumstances. If Don was pressuring her, especially after she had kids and was pissed off at having to be a mother, I can’t see why she would exactly be in the mood. Maybe she didn’t want to be on birth control. And I’m sure he wasn’t.

He shouldn’t have hassled her constantly for sex. Point blank.
    She should have been honest with him and said something like “I find you physically repulsive and I resent you for making me have children. I’m going to therapy about it. Please don’t touch me” instead of being avoidant, pretending to be too busy to go to sleep, and acting like she was a good mother.
    But we know she can never be honest about anything, especially to herself. She’s selfish and deluded.

I can’t believe that in 2022 this still needs to be said, but women don’t owe men sex, ever, for any reason. You’re not his property. Don’t “take a dick” occasionally just to keep the peace, or because he’s worn you down. That’s awful, and completely unacceptable.

If men want sex they can earn it - by being attractive, attentive, and good in bed.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 13/9/2022, 19:55) 
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 13/9/2022, 12:27) 
    Failures greatest hits included but not ltd to:

Never working. Ever.
    Never addressing her malignant narcissism.
    Not being honest about not wanting kids.
    Being a wretched wife.
    Being a worse mother.
    Putting Don’s meat out. She really just should’ve kept taking the occasional dick.
    Not hiring a nanny, in an effort to Martyr herself.
    Reading “Untamed”.
    Alienating Don & his family, triggering mass exodus.
    Buying that shithole flip house.
    Not addressing her profound grief over blowing up her life.
    Not signing over full custody to D&T.
    Not putting Winnie down last year.
    Existing.

Not jenfending, as I agree with everything else enumerated on this list; Jen is a selfish piece of shit, and the way she is treating Winnie makes me want to fly from Australia to Chicago and cuntpunt the bitch clear to the moon, but:

Why should she have ‘kept taking the occasional dick’? That’s such a horrible, old-fashioned, rapey sentiment, and one I’ve seen alluded to a few times on here, and this time it’s so blatant I can’t let it go.

No one should have sex when they don’t want to. Under any circumstances. If Don was pressuring her, especially after she had kids and was pissed off at having to be a mother, I can’t see why she would exactly be in the mood. Maybe she didn’t want to be on birth control. And I’m sure he wasn’t.

He shouldn’t have hassled her constantly for sex. Point blank.
    She should have been honest with him and said something like “I find you physically repulsive and I resent you for making me have children. I’m going to therapy about it. Please don’t touch me” instead of being avoidant, pretending to be too busy to go to sleep, and acting like she was a good mother.
    But we know she can never be honest about anything, especially to herself. She’s selfish and deluded.

I can’t believe that in 2022 this still needs to be said, but women don’t owe men sex, ever, for any reason. You’re not his property. Don’t “take a dick” occasionally just to keep the peace, or because he’s worn you down. That’s awful, and completely unacceptable.

If men want sex they can earn it - by being attractive, attentive, and good in bed.

Everything said here isn’t literal….if that really needs stating.

Stay woke.

🙄🙄🙄

13. GrassFinished
        +14   Like  

User deleted

“Stay woke”?
    Really?
    You equate women having bodily autonomy as “woke” nonsense?
    Oh dear. I feel sorry for you.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You all have already said everything to be said about her treatment of poor Winnie. Finally gets a wheelchair and then does everything wrong. I just can’t watch those parts anymore. What a horrible pet owner. Bitch.

15.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ok moving on

all the stuff about Jen being the one to care for Winnie (poor dog) makes me hope that Scott is in charge of making decisions about their parents health if it comes down to that

979 replies since 9/9/2022, 22:31   119687 views