« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 14/9/2022, 01:48) 
    Sex is a NORMAL part of a healthy marriage. I'm not saying someone needs to say yes every time, or be ready at the drop of a hat. But, if one person just decides that they don't want sex any more, the relationship is doomed. The other spouse will feel unloved, rejected and unwanted. That is just the way it is. (Obviously, I'm not talking about someone that has a medical condition, etc. I'm talking about a young, healthy spouse just shutting off access). That is all that I am saying.

How dare you all! Jen has a bunion. :nono2:

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 13/9/2022, 16:01) 
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 9/12/2022, 08:06 PM) 
    She’s not happy, Jen. She’s dying. She’s in pain and you’re responsible for it. Read that again, Jennifer: YOU did this. We al know you’ve convinced yourself that you’re blameless, but you’re not. You’re directly responsible for your supposedly beloved dog screaming out in pain in your videos. You did this to her, you refused to manage her pain, and you waited FAR too long for a wheelchair. Give her a couple of really good weeks of love, hugs, and her very own cheeseburgers and then help her cross the bridge. She’s lived her entire life serving you, and your heartless ass can’t even be fucked to do one kind thing for her.

She’s going to die locked in that fixing closet, crying, in agony, and alone… al because her “person” is a self-serving twat. You're a barbarous, useless, immoral, deprave, heinous shitbag. I hope you feel like absolute shit about yourself tonight. You’re a failure.

THIS!!!

Just another reminder for you Jenions and those that that try to defend Jennifer Ross.
    Screenshot-739
    Screenshot-615

This animal abuser took a very pampered dog that is not made to be doing all this outdoor shit and strapped her down on a paddleboard and caused that dog serious pain. Earlier this year in Jennifer's own words she said that Winnie's legs have been having trouble for 6 months, and 6 months prior was the paddleboard incident. This twat that spends thousands upon thousands of Don's dollars on herself every month waited until now to get Winnie the wrong kind of wheelchair. It's too late you monster. Jennifer Ross reads here and because we have all been posting for a year that Winnie needed help and a wheelchair, Jennifer Ross decided to prove us wrong. WTF. What kind of a depraved human does that.

Jen....Just because you LOVE to torture yourself by working out endless hours on your disgusting foot doesn't make it ok for you to have done what you have to Winnie. You are vile. No WONDER you are all alone. The pathetic thing about strapping Winnie to a board or shoving her in a backpack, You did all of that just because you have NO identity, you are so busy trying to single white female every youtuber you are obsessed with at the moment. You are continuing to hurt Winnie in the final stage of her life and yes, you are a selfish cunt because you choose to shove her in a closet or leave her with Don's aunt or whomever while you are busy cosplaying a homeless person all over the United States. YOU ARE A MONSTER!

Twunking funt,

3.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If she requests content ideas on WWC can someone please request a live WERK workout for her WWC community. I just remembered she got certified in that & can only imagine the content WE would get from something like that.

4.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Better bakers than me can probably splice together a WERK workout from all the gifs of her manically flopping around.

5. Malicious Vitriol
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I learn a lot from here. Including curse words. I'm afraid to search online what cuntpunt and twunking funt means.

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 14/9/2022, 04:28) 
    I learn a lot from here. Including curse words. I'm afraid to search online what cuntpunt and twunking funt means.

Those 2 are made up.

In short they are supposed to describe Jen as a vile pejorative for the female anatomy.

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In my marriage, I just have to do bills & filing.
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 9/13/2022, 07:48 PM) 
    Sex is a NORMAL part of a healthy marriage. I'm not saying someone needs to say yes every time, or be ready at the drop of a hat. But, if one person just decides that they don't want sex any more, the relationship is doomed. The other spouse will feel unloved, rejected and unwanted. That is just the way it is. (Obviously, I'm not talking about someone that has a medical condition, etc. I'm talking about a young, healthy spouse just shutting off access). That is all that I am saying.

8. Hard Candy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

1myAn6m

9.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Watching poor little Winnie deteriorate and be consistently neglected has been the thing that has almost killed my interest in even snarking on Jen. She’s a terrible mother and dog mother and the worst part is she doesn’t even give a shit. She has no ability to give to someone else without expecting something in return.
    The thing with Jen is she has a severe personality disorder. She is incredibly entitled, stubborn and feels she can’t really need anyone’s expertise. The interesting part is the flip side of the coin because deep down in her heart she knows she is a huge failure and that she does not deserve the good fortune that she has.

10.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 9/13/2022, 07:48 PM) 

I know someone whose husband decided one day to take a vow of celibacy. She ended up divorcing him. I mean I'm sure they had other problems in their marriage before she filed for divorce but that must have been the nail in the coffin.

11.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Punishing by withholding physical affection never turns out well.

12.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If it’s archaic to say women should take some occasional dick whether they want it or not, it’s misogynistic and hypocritical to say that husbands need to “earn sex by being attractive, attentive and good in bed.”

Sex in a marriage shouldn’t be transactional for either party. Ever.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So there have either been a lot of dirty deletes or admin have been on top of things.

14.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/14/2022, 08:49 AM) 
    If it’s archaic to say women should take some occasional dick whether they want it or not, it’s misogynistic and hypocritical to say that husbands need to “earn sex by being attractive, attentive and good in bed.”

Sex in a marriage shouldn’t be transactional for either party. Ever.

It's also very obvious for anyone who watched Jen's videos during her Golden Pampered Housewife Era that sex was transactional between her and Don. I think it's fine if that's how you want to work your relationship and they clearly did, until the kids happened.

15.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All this talk of occasional dick sent my mind to old 90s song 'Detatchable Penis,' so of course I watch the video on YouTube, and the next suggestion is 'Asshole' by Denis Leary. Perhaps Jenny's anthem.

Also you're welcome for putting those two songs in your head, those who remember them :P

979 replies since 9/9/2022, 22:31   119689 views