MLMKaren 1218 - Park Lame Pt 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It may all be a coincidence, but I laughed my ass off at Juliana posting her excited/laughing video of Pina making CUTLETS for the family dinner. Last week I posted here about little Benny asking Meltface (Baba or whatever he calls him), if he was making chicken cutlets, because it was cute. I kinda think sometimes Juliana is being slick and taking jabs- in other words, she sees what we see of Michele, and also checks out this site! HAHAHA! Funny to think that, any ways! Juliana and Pina seem to have a close relationship and even enjoyed their Housewives show together, which is something that Michele has no interest in, with Pina living so close. Pina looks fun, and supporting/loving to her family, so I think Michele is missing out, but whatever!

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am going to go ahead and be that person who shames a mom for not having their kids in age /size appropriate car seats. Both of those boys should still be in 5 pts. There is no way they’re over 65 lbs.

3. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OrganicTampon @ 3/8/2023, 07:19 PM) 
    I am going to go ahead and be that person who shames a mom for not having their kids in age /size appropriate car seats. Both of those boys should still be in 5 pts. There is no way they’re over 65 lbs.

I was in a near fatal car accident with my kids, so I am so so so serious about car seat safety. There is no excuse for cutting corners there!

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I noticed the car seat thing too, and whether they were getting ready to leave or had arrived, it looked that especially the Oompa Loompa wasn't belted in at all? It actually looked that neither had been in their seats correctly and you guys are right both should be in the correct type of seats til they're bigger! She'd have to be interested in a cool looking car seat and/or 1 to shill like Juliana just did, to give a care. Pathetic. Seems she's trying hard to look involved with her kids lately hahahahahaha but tonight the complaining will start about something to do with that.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I know this thread is about Michele but Juliana's post just now on having a bad time/break down over Luca "being so needy all the time, and not sleeping, having long nights"...

These little ones with moms "working from home" as influencers, are starting to be as neglected as a child babysat by a very young sibling, or worse!!!! They have to feel so confused to be home with Mama all day, but "cut-off" from her attention and care because she has to talk in to her phone and play with clothing, cosmetics and other products all day. Maybe to these kids it feels like their moms treat them like they're invisible, like they're ghosting them? Luca is probably really stressed out, because it seems by now at over 1 year old, he would be getting some better sleep throughout the night. He does seem like he's often dealing with a cold or something though, too.

What do these kids' grandmas think? Their 30-something daughters get to be at home but they aren't putting the care of their children, first. I would think that if the grandmas didn't work full time back in the day, that they were home with their kids...

Juliana's rant serves both along the lines of Michele's gripes and other influencers. They want to WORK FROM HOME but want the lives of privileged housewives.

6.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Seems so odd with Pina and Juliana...its almost like pina isn't even visiting Juliana. The way this family treats each other is so worried.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anyone else rolling their eyes at the big shots and their brag-a-thon?

Told ya all that she is milking it on Addie's past cancer situation- Disney Cruise, bitch, I get that you want to take it when "she feels better and can have meals, etc", but... I feel I can have an opinion of this especially when it comes to hitting close to home... At least for my family member that was in my home, when he had cancer (prior to passing from it), the sport event tickets he was offered from a Wish type program, were intended for him to use when he was feeling down and sadly for what would have been one of his last "trips" or wishes. It's not for when you get your second chance at LIFE a couple fucking years later, to go enjoy for your upper-middle class family when your big adult brother that's at wanna-be Air Jordan school gets his passport to go.

You Michele, are a rotten mother for this. Be blessed and so grateful Addie is better now, has her hair back, can be at school, and act like the entitled snot that she is- sadly the 2 of you aren't even phased at times, for what your family has gone through. You are so disgraceful and disgusting. I can see your snaggle-mouth kind of cringe when you speak of this freeloading shit that you're up to in your little story videos, you're cringing your mouth because you know you are taking advantage of this and you should feel guilty for that. I can read an ugly mouth when I see one.

All you do is brag brag brag. Every question asked on there, if it's not one to show FAKE questions and answers like "where'd you get those ugly cupcakes Michele?" it's to BRAG. Your life is a pit-less never-ending, never happy materialistic consumerized JOKE.

I know some here might feel it's insensitive to mention Addie and cancer, but having been in that situation with a family member in my own household that didn't make it with a second chance like Addie and her family has had, these people need called out on it, even at a site like this where we know she looks. Personally I feel it's a slap in the face to Michele's mother, Gina's mother that passed whom Addie seemed to have been connected to like a real grandparent. and then Juliana's dad who's badly battling cancer right now.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was surprised that those Make A Wish trips are open-ended until they are used. I mean, hasn't it been 3 or 4 years? They are already going to Disney in June and staying at some kind of villas. I guess this will be one of the many times they go over the summer. So they are getting a completely paid for vacation for their whole family who is healthy? Maybe pass that trip on to someone who is really in need. It's disgusting.

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SierraNJ @ 3/14/2023, 12:58 AM) 
    I was surprised that those Make A Wish trips are open-ended until they are used. I mean, hasn't it been 3 or 4 years? They are already going to Disney in June and staying at some kind of villas. I guess this will be one of the many times they go over the summer. So they are getting a completely paid for vacation for their whole family who is healthy? Maybe pass that trip on to someone who is really in need. It's disgusting.

Exactly! For goodness sakes, the child can walk, swim, eat, and carry on with a normal daily life from what we know now, years later. My family member that was offered football and other sport event tickets/experiences, it was offered/from when he was at the cancer center, it's a wish type thing that is offered because you are in the UNKNOWN TIME OF YOUR LIFE, for knowing how long you may have sadly, and for your loved ones to have those moments with you.

She says that the pandemic delayed things... Nice excuse, especially for something that she griped so horribly about that inconvenienced her life. Perhaps this "cruise" she is planning, they'll end up on the ship with other children that are still battling cancer, and that will make her feel stupid and like the piece of trash that she is.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Now she has involved herself with the guys doing the basement. Went over to the owner's house to do some filming for him for marketing, and saying how he said I'm just going to stand over here because she smells so good and then Benny's teacher said the same thing. Talking about the Dime perfume. So I guess she is hanging around them every minute they are there to get the compliments from them. She is really a very insecure person. Anyone who needs to toot their own horn every day for affirmation has a problem. She's also trying to push off all of her S&D bags that she has and other stuff in her basement to her followers for not too much money. She is literally a piece of work. They are building her a studio in the basement for her filming.

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    “I know how emotional and hard and stressful trying to conceive can be” no you don’t! Didn’t she say she got pregnant with all three of her kids very quickly? She lies so much she can’t keep track

12.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Melty must have been halfway tired of her junk clutter tucked in that basement (so they decided to put in the Ghost Bar and Michele's playhouse), all the Stella and Dot bags, seriously local donation stores would take them, she claims they won't. Even if that's the case, drop them off at a women's shelter or somewhere similar, they will appreciate it and put them to use. You know she wants every last dollar out of them, so she says they need to be worth her mom's time, to sell... Maybe she thinks too that she'll catch some slack selling them, or something? Patio furniture, that she used 1 time probably and let the cushions get ruined- wouldn't want to go outside where it's dirty to bring them in and store them properly.

Her long screenshot post showing the fake question on fertility, I swear these type of Q and A posts she does are fake or staged. If she had challenges with conception, she'd have a legit reason to share her input and story.. But, she popped out her boys not long after marriage, wasn't Benny like immediately after her wedding? She is so desperate to stay relevant or appeal to anyone for followers. She doesn't know where to stop, from uncoordinated dancing and outfit posing, to being an expert on fertility.

Juliana's fam is giong to Disney also, is it maybe the same trip, and that's why they're staying in a different part of the resort (are they larger units, or?)? Of course going to Disney isn't enough, she has to one-up everyone with her free Wish trip on the cruise. She would have been better off to not tell the world they are using the system years later, taking them all on a trip, courtesy of her daughter having cancer that beat it a few years ago. Sickening. I'd put money on it, that this is how she gets her concert tickets, where she's always getting them for her family in such close proximity to the stage. The amount of freebies, resources and travel/perks that are offered to cancer patients is quite generous (I say this respectfully as my family member had and passed from cancer, as mentioned before), but it's horrible when people like Michele abuse the system, even years out..

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They always go to Disney in the summer and it looks so hot and miserable. Then on top of that Michele piles on her usual 54 layers of accessories.

"wannabe Air Jordan school" has me dying realityjunkie :snickering: so true!

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    They can both be Meltfaces in Florida where it does look miserable when they go- his smug face bossing everyone around since he is the "Disney Pro", and all her sludgy melting makeup plus the "arm candy" hanging off her her, blah!

You know she's mapping out if there are places to go for when the cruise ship ports, so she can she find designer duds or crappy perfume cheaper there! Who knows, maybe the Melties will all end up sea-sick, it could happen! Or maybe booted off because Oompa Loompa's are not Disney characters.

Wannabe Air Jordan School, dang straight hahaha! "Just Do It!" Go, Jumpman! Hahahaha! ;) How's the big basketball career going to allow for him to leave the country, ohhhh nooooo? I suppose his manager, er um, Mr. Melty, authorizes for that to happen!

What's up with all those gaggy texts he sent her about his word game?? He's probably doing what my ex did, playing a game with his lover on his phone. Then he checks in with her on the phone, to look innocent. Just sayin'.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Notice she was looking worn out, haggard, bitter, and so cranky-negative to the kids and about most topics of her Instagram.

Get a basement remodel.

Get a "studio" to play QVC host.

Get a Disneyworld trip.

Get a Disney Cruise.

Waiting on a new car.

Wanting all the garbage 24/7 from websites and Target.

All the THINGS she's bored and decided that she wants, NOT needs, are happening, so her tone and snaggle look are temporarily gone. Gross. What a way to live life. Want, Want, Want!

1021 replies since 12/9/2022, 01:10   146254 views