Aaryn Williams: Bigot Barbie bothered in Bora Bora - ignoring greasy Nick & his micro dick Pt. 38

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wrinkles_please definitely stalks here still. Hi 👋🏻 animal abuser.

Also, I agree. I’d like a BBL page again. There’s sooo much to talk about with her and her 7,000 boys.
    Attached Image
    1FB9660A-98D6-4E81-A95F-7DD73BAA04E2

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She literally looks like shit. Good job Airhead. Does she know being a real mother makes you younger.

3. anxietyqueen
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (C3P0 @ 18/9/2022, 11:23) 
    Wow, so Aaryn isn't going to be the alpha of PP anymore? Is it laziness, outsourcing? Has she realised her style sucks and no one is buying?

Regarding BBL I really hope she has no more! So Crew was born in September and so was Cole and now Cam??? Is she trying to turn those 2 into Crew? Is she only conceiving on Christmas day? Just... I don't know. Ugh she needs therapy. More importantly the kids need help! I really wish they'd make a board here, too, again, but I understand it's too hard to moderate.

Cole was actually born in November, and honestly, I don’t think she’s having more to replace Crew, I think she is just obsessed with the idea of having a daughter and won’t stop till she gets one. It’s funny because I saw her asking for advice on how to conceive a girl in a gender swaying FB group (Baby Dust Method or whatever) years ago before having Crew, and she has since gone on to have 3 more boys. She’s out of her mind.

Jeff has already hinted twice on his stories that there will likely be another when people ask 🙄.

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So this week was Crews 3rd birthday and they've already had 2 more kids and moved twice!!! How wild.

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sue White @ 9/18/2022, 02:17 PM) 
    She literally looks like shit. Good job Airhead. Does she know being a real mother makes you younger.

Serious question - What do you mean that being a real mother makes you younger? How? I don't think looks-wise it does. I think it takes a toll on face and body which is a trade-off for the great parts of being a mother.

6.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I knew her newest face looked familiar…

9DC5E172-9513-48E8-AD16-15B670E28DFB

7. BlockedByAarynWilliams
        +6   Like  

User deleted

There was literally no real planning for the date of this garage sale… I think she just looked at her calendar and saw that she would be in TX and wouldn’t want to be around her kids.
    Boerne has their big market days in their downtown area (not near PP) that weekend. Everyone that comes to town goes there, and stays there. They’re not trekking across town for a coffee truck and a picture with a Z lister.
    It’s pretty interesting that we haven’t seen all of TexMex’s friends saying they’re coming in to town again for this one when they were all in for the last one.
    Attached Image
    61CC50B3-8FF0-491B-B185-2813B41735E1

8.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I found this to be great to 🤌🏼
    Attached Image
    FD444AC5-A3FF-48A5-82F3-9CFD803ECBF5

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is she going to get her teeth fixed?

10.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    "You guys wanna buy my grease paint?" ...Just in time for Halloween, thanks Aaryn!!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220918-111726~2

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Pardon my ignorance but who is BBL?

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bridget @ 18/9/2022, 18:00) 
    Pardon my ignorance but who is BBL?

Brittani Boren Leach. She's a mom to 6 boys, one of her boys died at a few months old and it blew her up on social media

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    FYI
    Aaryn used to be an Ice Girl for the Dallas Stars hockey team. I am pretty sure she mentioned she went to Vancouver before but knowing her, she likely didn't do anything there to experience the rich beauty of the province and stayed in a hotel/bar with the players

14.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Hey something has been bothering me for a while. Talking about her parenting and abandoning her girls every week/other week is justifiable. She is very absent emotionally for her daughters. But I don’t think it’s right to make fun of her looks or Nicks and his 🍆 size. I think Nick is suffering from alcoholism.

Yes she is extremely vain but making fun of her teeth, hair, chin, body size, etc is how people commit suicide. Those girls need their mother regardless if she is emotionally absent and I would hate if something truly did happen to her because of bullying. This goes for any other YouTube mom or friends. Talk about their parenting or how they treat people. But things they cannot control? Please consider that you are acting no better by bullying. 😔

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DeathbyChocolate @ 18/9/2022, 18:40) 
    Hey something has been bothering me for a while. Talking about her parenting and abandoning her girls every week/other week is justifiable. She is very absent emotionally for her daughters. But I don’t think it’s right to make fun of her looks or Nicks and his 🍆 size. I think Nick is suffering from alcoholism.

Yes she is extremely vain but making fun of her teeth, hair, chin, body size, etc is how people commit suicide. Those girls need their mother regardless if she is emotionally absent and I would hate if something truly did happen to her because of bullying. This goes for any other YouTube mom or friends. Talk about their parenting or how they treat people. But things they cannot control? Please consider that you are acting no better by bullying. 😔

Thanks, but no thanks. I will continue to drag her through the mud! Do you not realize this is a place where people gossip!? If you think this is bad, check out her page on Reddit. You would probably cry tears for her 😆😏

946 replies since 14/9/2022, 01:02   116538 views