« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    For me, because they bickered so much this year (and never really stopped) and still had kids, I just assumed they were going to be one of “those” couples (which is why i stayed firmly on the hayride.) I truly didn’t think Don had it in him to leave her.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know. When Don didn't appear in the "introducing Donny" video, I was concerned. And then she almost immediately became plant based and that 2019 trip to Disney where he was clearly so over it and barely appearing while she challenged every restaurant experience to be plant based made me think that their marriage wasn't long for this world.

That said I was more of a casual watcher, mainly for her Christmas content and didn't really watch MHWL so I didn't realise how up her ass he was at the beginning.

I really only started following bakery after the divorce announcement.

3.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Next Italy Installment is tomorrow. It is a 7 part series with some parts covering multiple days (like yesterday).

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 20/9/2022, 14:32) 
    For me, because they bickered so much this year (and never really stopped) and still had kids, I just assumed they were going to be one of “those” couples (which is why i stayed firmly on the hayride.) I truly didn’t think Don had it in him to leave her.

Agree. I think it was something very significant that happened and pushed Don over the edge. I don’t think it was the bickering and small things that happened over time.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/20/2022, 02:32 PM) 

This was exactly my reasoning for the hayride as well. I 100% thought they'd spend the rest of their lives bickering and nitpicking each other and being passive aggressive about everything. I really wonder what would have happened if Jen actually spoke up and was honest with Don about not wanting kids throughout their marriage. I'm guessing she just thought a switch would flip as she got older and it just never did but she and Don were complete shit at communicating with each other so if she brought it up in 2014 he probably would have felt blindsided. Granted, at this point in their marriage she had probably come up with 10,000 excuses already to delay it and Don should have picked up on that but, again, see shit communication skills.

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would loooooooove for him to pour a scotch one night, hop on Disorganized Don and tell his side.

But I know it will never happen. He has no need.

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Mr Ratchet and I are going to London and Paris in a few weeks (his first trip overseas) and we weren’t able to fly direct to LHR without paying thousands of extra dollars so we layover in JFK - except Mr doesn’t care because he wants to go hang out in the Amex Centurion Lounge lol. Didn’t Jen and Don not realize that they could go into the lounge or something? What a bunch of “serious travelers”.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NurseRatchet @ 9/20/2022, 11:23 PM) 
    Mr Ratchet and I are going to London and Paris in a few weeks (his first trip overseas) and we weren’t able to fly direct to LHR without paying thousands of extra dollars so we layover in JFK - except Mr doesn’t care because he wants to go hang out in the Amex Centurion Lounge lol. Didn’t Jen and Don not realize that they could go into the lounge or something? What a bunch of “serious travelers”.

They did go to the lounge when they had their layover in Madrid. It's where Jen looks sloppy. They were sitting on the floor of the train station in Italy.

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But she claimed they didn’t realize they were eligible because they flew business class until Don asked.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ah, I see. I did business class on a two hour flight and got lounge access. I agree. It's weird that they didn't realise it was included.

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You can also buy a day pass to most lounges no need to have a business class ticket

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was surprised Don didn’t know that as well.

For all the traveling they do/did, they seemed (surprising) unsophisticated about travel between Jen oohing and aahing over the seat and Don not knowing about the lounge.

Also, the sudden frugality on this trip surprised me - they took 24 hours to get to Milan (with time change) because of the indirect route and layovers. I understand he wanted to use miles but Don always seemed to me like one who would pay for convenience.

When Jen went to the window to see what the view would be, Don reminded her that they didn’t get the garden view (or whatever the nice view was). They had a street view (I personally never care about the view). Jen then chimed in and said - oh yes that’s right because we don’t plan to be in the room much. That never stopped them before from getting a luxury suite somewhere.

It almost seemed like it was Italy on a budget. And they never did that before.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: she just had so much shit.

21_121_221_3

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Our next installment in the Italy saga. She calls Don's drink girly which I think really bothered him. And her saying that the canal smelled like "sea garbage" didn't endear him to her either.

https://rumble.com/vlj9uw-venice-italy-day...er-21-2014.html

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is already showing her ignorance in the first 30 seconds with the honey comment. Then minutes later is so proud that she remembers to call a structure a building. They really went into this trip knowing absolutely nothing about their destination. This is the day where they are extra bitchy to each other during dinner.

892 replies since 19/9/2022, 17:03   82193 views