CopiousAmountsofBoozeandCafateriaShoeslikeLaken-Part 7

PlanWithLaken

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    how can people stand to watch this boring woman for an hour?

it takes an hour each morning to do "part" of her morning routine, where she wakes up and reads a couple of books? and the next step is adding working out?

lady, you don't have a job. it should not take you this long to wash your face and decide to go to the gym.

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    The weekly lives leave her feeling "burnt out" and she can't do any "deep thinking" the rest of the afternoon??!! :5153:

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How’d she ever work a “corporate” job?

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her "birthday" goal is so silly. She had no birthdays in October and has 1 in November. So she put Nov birthdays and prep Dec on her goal list for this month. Why the fuck wouldn't you just prep whatever is left for the rest of the year. 😒 Her "goal setting" is busy work and useless.

Laken no one thinks you do any deep thinking anyway.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MorningRoutineQueen @ 11/8/2022, 12:24 AM) 

The way she hems and haws at every single little decision she faces throughout her day and then has to make up elaborate routines to complete things, she must have been an absolute horror of an employee.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 8/11/2022, 19:06) 
    QUOTE (MorningRoutineQueen @ 11/8/2022, 12:24 AM) 

The way she hems and haws at every single little decision she faces throughout her day and then has to make up elaborate routines to complete things, she must have been an absolute horror of an employee.

Actually, she might have done better at a job being told what to needed to be done and a date when it needed to be completed. She was not a boss or team leader at the "corporate job" she had, so she wasn't required to make those kind of decisions that she "shtruggles" with daily. However, that being considered, that may have been a reason she was forced to resign from her "corporate job", if she wasn't completing tasks by the time frame they were due.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I know we’ve talked about this before but the video quality of her lives somehow just keeps getting worse. Today the sun was coming in her window and continued to change the lighting. Her response was just “it is what it is”. :thumbs-up:

Then, someone asked her about her cleaning routine. Her response was that she crash cleans before someone comes over and she can’t remember the last time someone came over. So, the apartment hasn’t been cleaned. And she’s just not worried about it. Gross. :sick:

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 11/8/2022, 07:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 8/11/2022, 19:06) 

Actually, she might have done better at a job being told what to needed to be done and a date when it needed to be completed. She was not a boss or team leader at the "corporate job" she had, so she wasn't required to make those kind of decisions that she "shtruggles" with daily. However, that being considered, that may have been a reason she was forced to resign from her "corporate job", if she wasn't completing tasks by the time frame they were due.

I do agree with where your coming from but the fact that she has trouble figuring out when to drink coffee leads me to believe she can barely function as an adult lol. I do think hard deadlines were probably essential in keeping her productive and now that's out the window.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    A video on how to set goals by using a notebook. Seriously?!!?!!

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She's really reaching for content... and also really plugging her Patreon. The irony is those who have Patreon and do it well (like Cindy) do not seem to bring it up often, they don't have to.

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 16/11/2022, 16:52) 
    A video on how to set goals by using a notebook. Seriously?!!?!!

A video about using a notebook to set goals without actually showing them how to use a notebook.
    Plenty of people do mock plan with me videos. Laken could have walked them through the process of how she would do it which would at least give her viewers tangible help and an actual process that they could tweak for themselves.
    But, that would require work😒

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    In today’s video, she confirmed that she was waiting on her Makse shipment, and her Makse video is tomorrow I think. Is that confirmation that she didn’t get it early/free and had to order with everyone else?

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I got my Makse shipment a week ago and I ordered on launch day (just got the companion notebooks). So, I would say yes, she had to order it.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It sounds like she had to order and waited to see if they’d send her one. I ordered on launch and have had mine for like a week.

Julie, on the other hand, out here asking people straight up for free shit. 😂

15.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her stories this morning… does she actually care about the World Cup or does she care about drinking in a bar at 8 am on a Monday?

1339 replies since 20/9/2022, 16:14   128106 views