CopiousAmountsofBoozeandCafateriaShoeslikeLaken-Part 7

PlanWithLaken

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is she trying to ghost her subscribers? I can’t believe she barely posts her videos days late when that’s her only income.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DramaLlama @ 3/3/2023, 13:18) 
    I wonder if Laken is following along with Go Wild this weekend, sobbing cause no one there is friends with her anymore lol.

Does anyone know the deets on what went down? Im curious why the OG planner girls are so on the outs these days…

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I checked today and she’s not even in the Wild for Planners Facebook group anymore. To me, that’s a pretty big fall from grace considering one year she essentially led the entire Facebook group on a scavenger hunt hinting at the next Go Wild location. Now she’s not even in the group.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (alyssanm @ 7/3/2023, 03:32) 
    I wonder if Laken is following along with Go Wild this weekend, sobbing cause no one there is friends with her anymore lol.

Does anyone know the deets on what went down? Im curious why the OG planner girls are so on the outs these days…

I'm sure there's way more, but just off the top of my head -

She said Naina's traditional wedding in India wasn't a "real wedding" and revealed the biological sex of Nain's son before Naina did.

She called Makselife performative after they issued a pro-LGBTQ+ statement. This was while she was being sponsored by Makselife.

In one of her Patreon chats, she mocked people who were boycotting Powersheets after it was bought out by a far right, anti-LGBTQ company.

She regularly rips off other planner/goals people and tries to sell their systems as her own. I'm shocked she hasn't been sued yet.

She pretended to be friends with Jen Ross (even flying to Chicago for her son's birthday party) but had been mocking her online for years.

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    To be fair - mocking Jen Ross is the only defensible thing she does ;) it would be so much worse to actually want to be her friend!

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

Which OGs?

7.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Laken’s goal videos average around 1k to 1.5k views (after DAYS of being up) but all her planning videos average around 3k views. It must kill her to see those analytics, if she even pays attention to her YouTube stats. It’s clear that no one cares about her goal setting videos when it’s the same damn thing reiterated every week. She needs to call it a day, get a real job, and maybe try again in a few years, when she has something to actually talk about, like kids etc.

Cause it’s so embarrassing to watch her flounder and lose followers/viewers because people would rather see a month’s old plan with me, than sit through another “how to justify putting off tasks” goal video.

8.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 7/3/2023, 05:16) 

I'm sure there's way more, but just off the top of my head -

She said Naina's traditional wedding in India wasn't a "real wedding" and revealed the biological sex of Nain's son before Naina did.

She called Makselife performative after they issued a pro-LGBTQ+ statement. This was while she was being sponsored by Makselife.

In one of her Patreon chats, she mocked people who were boycotting Powersheets after it was bought out by a far right, anti-LGBTQ company.

She regularly rips off other planner/goals people and tries to sell their systems as her own. I'm shocked she hasn't been sued yet.

She pretended to be friends with Jen Ross (even flying to Chicago for her son's birthday party) but had been mocking her online for years.

More shitty things Laken has done :

- Throwing her ugly ass cat around.
    - Talking down about teachers (on teacher appreciation day) and bragging how she “lives a certain lifestyle” that being a teacher wouldn’t pay for
    - Lying about having Covid while bar hopping

And there’s so much more that I’m sure I’m forgetting cause I haven’t had my coffee yet lol

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Skullemoji @ 7/3/2023, 06:31) 

Which OGs?

Jen (she seems to of taken a backseat), Amanda, Erin (Jen’s ex-SIL), Betsy, …trying to remember who else off the top of my head. I was active in the OG group, and was “friends” with Laken at the time. I ended up leaving cause the bullying/cattiness was triggering for me. I just recently started dipping my toes in the water again. I noticed the main players have definitely changed.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Video is finally up and here are my takeaways:
    1) holy vocal fry.
    2) She would never have gotten packed if her mom hadn't shown up to help.

Also this was not a pack with me. This was a Laken talks and checks off a list.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Laken is so lazy that she didn't want to help Sam pack his office. He's an adult he can do it lol okay yet her mom flew to literally pack the whole apartment for two adults in their 30s. It's like Sam is Laken's roommate and not her husband, their relationship is so bizarre

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep, totally bizarre. Needs Mommy to fly in from another state to help pack up a tiny NYC apartment. She’s known she was moving for months but has to overcomplicate everything. They must have money to burn, it sounds like they’re leaving a lot behind and buying new in Chicago.

If I’m not mistaken her Dad flew in to help her pack last time. She lied about them having COVID.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 7/3/2023, 22:01) 
    Yep, totally bizarre. Needs Mommy to fly in from another state to help pack up a tiny NYC apartment. She’s known she was moving for months but has to overcomplicate everything. They must have money to burn, it sounds like they’re leaving a lot behind and buying new in Chicago.

If I’m not mistaken her Dad flew in to help her pack last time. She lied about them having COVID.

Supposedly, mom's reason for coming to NYC was for her husband's work trip, not to help Faken pack. Faken said in a live that originally her mom wasn't going to come on the work trip with step-dad, but that step-dad's colleagues wanted mom there so they could take them to dinner. :huh: In reality, Faken probably convinced mom to tag along on step-dad's NYC work trip, since it coincided with when Faken needed help packing.

Yes, she said in a live that her dad had to help them pack and move last time, because they both had COVID, and dad had just gotten over it, so it was ok for him to be around them.

14.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m watching now - the “rent” car. For the love of God. :fist-shake:

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 7/3/2023, 21:41) 
    Laken is so lazy that she didn't want to help Sam pack his office. He's an adult he can do it lol okay yet her mom flew to literally pack the whole apartment for two adults in their 30s. It's like Sam is Laken's roommate and not her husband, their relationship is so bizarre

Plus, he has to be paying for most of their expenses since her "business" is a joke. Packing a few boxes for him is the least she could do.

1339 replies since 20/9/2022, 16:14   128095 views