« Older   Newer »

1. Deadeyeslikejen
        +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 5/10/2022, 05:19) 
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 5/10/2022, 03:07) 
    Istg I’m sick of the lesbophobia on this thread.

Jin has adopted bizarre ‘feminist’ views so she must automatically be closeted?

She has let herself go/is starting to look like a man so she must be a lezzer?

She wouldn’t stfu and take her husband’s dick like a wife should, so she’s a dyke?

Can you not see how awful those comments are?

This is why people have trouble coming out in the first place. Sniggering ugly lazy stereotypes. As I have said before, Jenny is nowhere cool enough to be a lesbian. She is a bad mother, has shit hair, and can’t drive her ‘rig’ for shit. We don’t claim her.

You can insult her without bringing an already marginalised group into it. Cheers

Ok first of all, I don’t take kindly to you using the word “dyke”. Secondly, it is an ongoing joke that is rooted in the fact that if Jen is a lesbian, we want her to be who she is without reprimand or judgement.

I don’t think most people here give a tinkers damn is Jen is gay or not. I haven’t ever gotten homophobic vibes from the women on here, in fact, the Bakery is a pretty progressive place.
    You can never tell me that Jen doesn’t love stoking the fires of speculation on her sexuality anyway.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98888 views