29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I 100% think this busy traveler persona was taken on in part to have an excuse to give up more custody. It seems calculated.

2.     +40   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Paula, ya dumb twat, we’ve told you plenty of times that we are the muffin loving pirate mateys, not the cupcake makers. If you’re going to address us again then have the decency to do so properly. Idiot.

I think it was Yetta that surmised Jen has the kids 25% vs Don’s 75%. That sounds about right. If the custody agreement made her look good, she would 100% find a way to disclose it even if in a roundabout way. But because it doesn’t benefit her, she’s “keeping it private.” But Jenions are so brainwashed they think its perfectly okay for her to dump those kids with their dad so she can travel 23 days of the month. Let us pray for the Jenion children because if they think Jen is a good mother then certainly they themselves are shit parents, too.

4B08D461-C726-4735-A0B1-3B2EF901871D

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I have been on Jen having part-time babysitting duties for a long time so I agree with you Yetta

Edited to remove the 2 that my cat added.

4.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Disney Wish left port not long ago. She filmed a pack with me. She bought Halloween costumes early. This cruise is a Halloween cruise. She’s not exercising on the Peloton or Tread. She’s on that ship.

DC9A8E1A-24A1-4551-8849-514060F121D1

5.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think what Paula doesn’t understand is that there are SO MANY of us that no one needs to spend hours researching Jen or whatever she said. A few minutes here or there, times the hundreds on this board, might lead to collective hours, but sorry Paula, you’re the only individual actually spending hours thinking about Jen.

Caveat/possible exception: it’s fun going down the rabbit while when something interesting gets leaked, and following the breadcrumbs to wherever they lead. See also Finding Tensleigh Day & Ross Wedding 2.0 day.

6.     +62   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I just remembered there is Pirate night on the Disney Wish!

download-30

7.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have more free time than Paula because I no longer waste any of my mine watching Jin's shitty content. Paula is the one spending hours watching everything Jinny puts out, commenting on every platform, arguing with commentors, and reading here. She's the crazy stalker in this scenario.

8.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I've been on enough disney cruises to know she'll plop the chicklets in the not tween but not infant group babysitting "explorer" room and wash her hands of parenting for most of it

9.     +55   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The whole disney cruise thing is like cringe with her. She'll pick the dine alone option, not talk to anyone, awkwardly try to dance with her kids as CC stares her down with that glare of hers, she'll nervously cling to Donny and kiss his cheeks 150 times while she repeats you are so cute I can't stand it over and over, she'll pretend to be plant based and dairy free in an effort to justify her existence and avoid people at the ice cream bar, run on the treadmills in the gym for hours because she needs to avod injury and cant run on the track, have a last minute existential crisis and decide she's not emotionally ready for shorts anymore and she's reintroducing her momoform - so she'll be the only cruiser in knee length jeans. She'll make the kids go to bed at 7:30pm because they aren't good vacation sleepers, they'll be allowed to pick out one toy in the gift shop as she buys herself 22 disney ricecrispy treats, 4 shirts that all look the same, another hoodie, and a sticker -

Ya I'm making fun but some version of this is all true

Edited by Splurgysplurge - 10/4/2022, 06:55 AM

10.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing could be more perfect for Jen than a chance to get headpats for taking her love podiums on a Disney cruise, during which she has to spend very little time with them. Poor single mama can finally have some time for herself. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

11.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wow, her on a Disney cruise with the kids. I just know this is more for Jenn than the kids. She refuses to take them on one of her hiking adventures, because kids are a drag and require her time.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn’t watch the video but saw on IG she went to Mirror lake. There are a few different ways to access it, but the kids could absolutely have joined her if she took the shortest route. The road there is a mess, so she’d even have an excuse to use the 4Runner! Then it’d be something like 2 miles round trip. Sure it might have taken some sweet treat bribery to get them there, but the kids would have loved splashing the day away, not to mention feeling accomplished. On that note, there are so many other hikes / lakes / etc she could have taken them on. Have they ever gone even in the Midwest?

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I still think it could be the cruise after that, 7th-10th because the kids have Friday off school and then Monday as well for the long weekend.

I guess I can’t imagine her taking them out of school unnecessarily (especially on her time) but with her, nothing ever makes sense so who knows.

She might even be doing a back to back cruise. What better way to not spend any time with the chicklets that you haven’t seen in forever as it is than to put them in kids club for a week.

14.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So, she has such severe social anxiety that she gets a “stummy” when around a lot of people and she really doesn’t like kids much, especially her own. A densely packed with people cruise ship full of excited sugar-hyped kids, having to focus on more than just herself and without a Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s in sight sounds like the definition of a nightmare for Jenny.

Do we know if she has been on a cruise before? I feel like even if she booked a suite, she is going to bitch about the cabin size. I know she sleeps in her rig, but a small space with her kids will not make her happy.

I guess Winnie is completely old news now. I hope Aunt Julie is bitching about Jen to Suze, assuming that where she is dumping her elderly dog repeatedly.

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 10/4/2022, 02:10 AM) 
    So, she has such severe social anxiety that she gets a “stummy” when around a lot of people and she really doesn’t like kids much, especially her own. A densely packed with people cruise ship full of excited sugar-hyped kids, having to focus on more than just herself and without a Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s in sight sounds like the definition of a nightmare for Jenny.

Do we know if she has been on a cruise before? I feel like even if she booked a suite, she is going to bitch about the cabin size. I know she sleeps in her rig, but a small space with her kids will not make her happy.

I guess Winnie is completely old news now. I hope Aunt Julie is bitching about Jen to Suze, assuming that where she is dumping her elderly dog repeatedly.

I would love to hear that conversation! And I like to imagine Suze and Tens commiserating about the horrors of dealing with Jen.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98888 views