29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1. Malicious Vitriol
        +10   Like  

User deleted

As someone from a marginalised group, GrassFinished mentioned that the comment is offensive to the community. Yes, we all know the running joke. If the comment is offensive, it is offensive. There is no need to attack and then dismiss her for expressing herself. And further ridicule with "Is it the weekend already?" comments. I notice this happening from time to time with regular bakers and it is not healthy.

2.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I read the bakery before embarking on my long drive home and had time to mull over some fan fiction. Now, I’m a little delirious as I’ve been awake almost 24 hours but hear me out.

1. I think Paula actually hates Jin. She sucks up to her to try and get close to her but deep down she hates her.
    2. Paula is the one catfishing Jin because she’s hoping that Jin will reveal personal information to her privately.
    3. I think Paula is probably one of the biggest shit talkers on this board and is just waiting to get the goods on Jin to come here and break the news.

Watch your back, Jin. Paula is coming for you.

3.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, Paul's does read here obsessively

4.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think if Paula hates Jen deep down, it’s because all the crap Jen does hits too close to home. Paula strikes me as a lonely, bitter person, who latches onto Internet personalities, doesn’t have real friends or family in real life, probably by her own doing, resents her life deep down, but tries to spin it like she’s so happy and loving life, and lashes out at people who attack her “friend” (because you know, hurt people, hurt people), and projects her insecurities and bitterness on everyone else. Just. Like. Jen. So by defending Jens shitty life choices, she’s defending her own. Just my 2 cents.
    I wish there was a way to have a private forum so lurkers like Paula can’t read here, she’s such a loser buzz kill.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine if all JinnyJinJin’s adoring fans we suddenly cut off from the Bakery! I think Paula has created several accounts, to defend her spoilt brat princess. Several comments by “different” people seem exactly the same.

Whomever is controlling the weather, thank you! We have had our front door screen open every morning. It is like winter in FL!

6.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m in Florida too! It’s been sooooo nice since the storm moved past :) (hope it lasts 🤞)

If all the jenion lurkers were suddenly shut out of the bakery, I imagine it would be like the end of the Truman Show. What would they do with their day?! 😂

7.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    My take on Jen's sexuality is quite simple.

5e71e79560a9426ed385fde19cdb7167ec3295a9

She has no interest in men or women and I doubt she ever will in any genuine way again unless she gets some serious therapy. On the other hand, once the Don Dollars gravy train dries up, I'm positive she will try to lock down another rich man. She's done it before easily enough and she'll think she'll be able to do it again. However, given how she looks now, I don't have any hope for future Jen's success.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The D** $$$ will be around a very long time. And if she got 1/2 of his money in settlement, invested wisely, she will have no need for anyone else giving her free spending. I wonder if she will stay in the area once The Children are grown and gone, in 12 years she will still be young enough to climb every mountain, swim in the lakes, and be her smug self, and will have no restrictions as to having to drop her house on wheels at the airport lot and return to mommy duty. She will be able to off road, stink, and shovel in an all you can eat buffet daily! She will be in hog heaven. Unless of course she has dropped smelly Jin for 10 other personas. Who will she be once she is no longer a part time mum?

9.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I just want her to go broke. I know that's a pipe dream, but it's what she deserves.

10.     +59   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Like Jenny, Shrimpgate is traveling this week and she's in Utah.🤭 She sent me this pic from the Moab/Arches area where she's out looking for reservoirs. Notice she only sent a fourth face shot instead of a half face because she didn't want the BBI to discover her identity 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_20221005_082959

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 5/10/2022, 08:13) 
    I think she said all that to appear 'woke' and all modern.

She said that she was worried about saying something wrong and offending people. Saying that she didn’t like to rule anything out is a ridiculous thing to say when you know you’re definitely straight.

Nobody cares if you aren’t gay, Jenny. Nobody would be offended.

She just rambles on and on and ends up saying such strange things.

Another favorite is when she said “that’s not for me to know, that’s for God to know” when she was talking about feeling called to share 😆

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All this hitchhiker thumb talk has me paranoid and worried about my own thumbs. What do y’all think?
    Attached Image
    B8B5E401-6BA4-45B9-868A-E8E3A18ADD97

13.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DishGate @ 10/5/2022, 08:45 AM) 
    Like Jenny, Shrimpgate is traveling this week and she's in Utah.🤭 She sent me this pic from the Moab/Arches area where she's out looking for reservoirs. Notice she only sent a fourth face shot instead of a half face because she didn't want the BBI to discover her identity 😂

Man, I wish that Beetrix was still here! She could identify her from the hair!

14.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/10/2022, 03:47) 
    Maybe she is on a cruise already? Peloton marathon Friday only to yoga early mornings, then abruptly nothing. And her video Friday is about her packing for the trip so she could have already done it. It would be so weird to spend a week away from home to run home for TWO days only to turn around with the kids to do something as big as a flight and cruise. But then this is Jen so who knows.

This makes sense, lots of schools around here have their Fall break around now, with Yom Kippur and Indigenous/Columbus Day happening now.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The SK’s not on break but they don’t have school on Friday or Monday. That’s why I thought the cruise was the 7th-10th.

If they’re on the cruise now then she took them out of school.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98888 views