29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DishGate @ 10/5/2022, 03:45 PM) 
    Like Jenny, Shrimpgate is traveling this week and she's in Utah.🤭 She sent me this pic from the Moab/Arches area where she's out looking for reservoirs. Notice she only sent a fourth face shot instead of a half face because she didn't want the BBI to discover her identity 😂

:hearty-laugh:

2.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just love the Gate’s. I hope @shrimpgate has a great time at all the national state parks in the heart home.

3.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My vote is cruising 7th-10th

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 10/5/2022, 06:08 AM) 
    The D** $$$ will be around a very long time. And if she got 1/2 of his money in settlement, invested wisely, she will have no need for anyone else giving her free spending. I wonder if she will stay in the area once The Children are grown and gone, in 12 years she will still be young enough to climb every mountain, swim in the lakes, and be her smug self, and will have no restrictions as to having to drop her house on wheels at the airport lot and return to mommy duty. She will be able to off road, stink, and shovel in an all you can eat buffet daily! She will be in hog heaven. Unless of course she has dropped smelly Jin for 10 other personas. Who will she be once she is no longer a part time mum?

What will be interesting to see is if it’s 12 years or far less. When the kids are adamant they only want to live with their dad, I think Jen will jump at the chance to live somewhere else and further escape it all. My guess is we are six to eight years away, but who knows?

It will also be interesting to see what happens with Jill and Gravy as they age. I am guessing it will be Scott and Bev’s problem. Jen will have them in a home in a hot minute never to be visited by her.

5.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 10/5/2022, 08:48 AM) 
    As someone from a marginalised group, GrassFinished mentioned that the comment is offensive to the community. Yes, we all know the running joke. If the comment is offensive, it is offensive. There is no need to attack and then dismiss her for expressing herself. And further ridicule with "Is it the weekend already?" comments. I notice this happening from time to time with regular bakers and it is not healthy.

sorry to harp on this but its frustrating me
    most bakers here (yes, including 'seasoned' one) would generally ALWAYS say "You guys are being ridiculous - just because Jen doesn't shower doesn't mean she is a Lesbian"
    I can see how people piping in with shitty stereotypes as a reason for Jen being gay would be hurtful, but I would say most people here shoot those down!
    bangles joke was simply making fun of THAT fact, that people come in here with silly rationals about Jen being gay

6.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m still bothered by Jinny’s disinJINuous statement about Don saying she would have given away ALL their money if she could. Why is she hanging on to it all now that she’s in control of her portion? And the poor struggling single mama excuse just doesn’t cut it (for so many reasons). I would not fault her one bit for keeping the child support—to actually support the children with new clothes, backpacks, etc.—but she could give away a big chunk of her settlement money, invest the rest for those dark days when Don Dollars cease to roll in, and she could still survive. Maybe even downsize her house once the kids grow up move in with D & T permanently so her expenses were less.

Yeah, we all know this smelled like BS when she said it. I just needed to rant about her blatant lies and misrepresentation of who she is.

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is notorious for SWFing people, one of which is Glennon Doyle who came out after divorcing her husband. People are speculating if that will be her next fake "personality" reveal. No one gives a shit if she were actually a lesbian.

I'm so sick of people rabidly seeking out offense so they can get headpats for being #1 woke internet advocate. I've been harassed by a mod, calling me a Nazi on this board. It's total BS.

I'd rather be friends with a lesbian with a great sense of humor than a straight asshole with no sense of humor.

8.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was such a BS statement by Jen. Had she only cut her target shopping hauls in half she would have had thousands of dollars a year to donate to others.

She frittered away money on cheap crap most of the time.

She never learned how to spend wisely - buying fewer, quality things.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 10/5/2022, 04:05 PM) 
    All this hitchhiker thumb talk has me paranoid and worried about my own thumbs. What do y’all think?

Your’s is fine. Mine however…
    (I tried to attach a photo of mine, which I am 98% sure would be considered a hitchhiker thumb, but I’m on my ipad and don’t know how to save the photos down to a smaller size which would allow me to post it here. Seems like that’s something the forum software could do automatically……but whatever.)

QUOTE (BakeryManifestedTensleigh @ 10/5/2022, 04:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/10/2022, 03:47) 
    Maybe she is on a cruise already? Peloton marathon Friday only to yoga early mornings, then abruptly nothing. And her video Friday is about her packing for the trip so she could have already done it. It would be so weird to spend a week away from home to run home for TWO days only to turn around with the kids to do something as big as a flight and cruise. But then this is Jen so who knows.

This makes sense, lots of schools around here have their Fall break around now, with Yom Kippur and Indigenous/Columbus Day happening now.

Weird. School has barely just started. Fall break wasn’t even a thing when I was in school. You got Thanksgiving and the day after off, and that was your “fall break”.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 5/10/2022, 15:08) 
    The D** $$$ will be around a very long time. And if she got 1/2 of his money in settlement, invested wisely, she will have no need for anyone else giving her free spending. I wonder if she will stay in the area once The Children are grown and gone, in 12 years she will still be young enough to climb every mountain, swim in the lakes, and be her smug self, and will have no restrictions as to having to drop her house on wheels at the airport lot and return to mommy duty. She will be able to off road, stink, and shovel in an all you can eat buffet daily! She will be in hog heaven. Unless of course she has dropped smelly Jin for 10 other personas. Who will she be once she is no longer a part time mum?

If her kids stay in Chicago as adults, makes you wonder if Jen will stay.

In 12 years she'll have a half dozen different versions of herself. Her body will be seized up by then.

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 10/5/2022, 08:58 AM) 
    That was such a BS statement by Jen. Had she only cut her target shopping hauls in half she would have had thousands of dollars a year to donate to others.

I think Jen felt better with "more stuff." In her mind, i think "more stuff" meant she was richer than most people. Maybe it's her forever 5-year old brain thinking.

Also, some people need to chill tf out. I never thought Bangle's comment was hurtful in anyway, and it was obviously meant as a joke as much as the weekend comment. Ugh.

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 5/10/2022, 04:32) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12312749/...ADB7D7512F.jpeg)

Moving onward.

For whomever was looking for Jinny in calendar form. 8/31-9/5 is confirmed by her on IG and YouTube.

9/21-9/29 is estimated with some confirmation.

So at least 14 out of 30 days in September she was traveling.

I think this is typical. The split is still 50/50 but for longer chunks at a time (the “big change”). And Jenny is spending every second that those drains on her me time are out of her sight on her pretend road trip.

I think Jen isn’t going to go down to less than 50/50 because it would be admitting she can’t handle things. It just doesn’t gel with her “legendary stubbornness.” I think she’s also cognizant that, while Don’s unlikely to take her to court unless it’s something massive, going less than 50/50 is a slippery slope to potentially losing money and control.

What we see is a little confusing bc she doesn’t film much of her kids and she posts trips in chunks, confusing the timeline a little.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    jen just wants to remind us that don didn't believe in charity. i'm pretty sure it was in one of his drunk don videos.

in jen's opinion, she is the charity. going to 14 theatre shows a month is plenty, thank you very much

also question about these backpacks that i see mentioned all the time. what's the backstory? did the kids actually need new ones, or were their old ones ok? (this is taking jen's spending habits out of the equation btw, i just want to know whether they needed new ones).

14.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    she just wants to be so superior to Don, even though he has clearly "won" the Divorce, if its a silent contest
    You're peeing in the woods love

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Retsuko @ 5/10/2022, 18:20) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 10/5/2022, 08:58 AM) 

I think Jen felt better with "more stuff." In her mind, i think "more stuff" meant she was richer than most people. Maybe it's her forever 5-year old brain thinking.

Agreed. She was just out of her parents home, married a man with lots of disposable income. She went hog wild with all the money. Don knew he had a lot put into savings so Jen was free to spend her portion of te budget on whatever she wanted. She was (still is) bored, depressed, and lonley so all the pretty things made her feel better. Giveaways fueled her need for a shopper's high and she did it because she was so rich. When they went somewhere $$$$ she'd just say schamey because you couldn't afford to come here.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98890 views