29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That pic at the desk looking at the pens....she looks like she's hatching an egg.

2.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Late to this but I just saw the gif of her little hand movement at the 29029 thing and it really looks like she is trying to wave with a closed fist. Either fist pump or wave but not both!

And god, her office tornado (literally and mentally) will never end, she’ll be hemming and hawing about the same old shit for the rest of her life, won’t she?

And it’s been said before but all that exercise and suffering to look like how she looks when sitting in the chair in that screenshot… what’s even the point?

Edited by Jens George Washington Curls - 9/30/2022, 06:40 PM

3.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    why on earth would it ever take 2 YEARS to get to this project? she is truly useless

4.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why does someone who doesn’t have an actual job or do any actual crafting need so much stuff and such a big office space?? I just moved 2 weeks ago and my office (that I use to work an actual job from) is more organized and put together than hers after 2 years!

5.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If she filmed this 2 months ago, I have every confidence it’s back to a mess again today.

6.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    MANIC
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-2022-09-30-T085119-299
    Screenshot-11840
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-2022-09-30-T094612-975
    bulge eye
    Screenshot-11721

dried out crusty lips
    Screenshot-11751

WTF that would make a GREAT profile pic for someone
    Screenshot-11795

she sends 200 Christmas cards out but has NO friends! OH JIN! you are a crazy GAL. Return to sender would be a great user name. Jin's niece looks so my like Jill in that photo she showed. NO kids around and it was evening, no winnie around. Did she ship Winnie off to Don's Aunt and say she needed a pupsitter while she works or was she home from her trip and didn't tell them when she was really home so they could keep those pesky little paychecks out of her way, while she "worked"

bottom line: This fool has a plethora of equipment, craft supplies, office supplies, you would think she was this designer, editor, big creator but all she produces is crap. literally nothing she "creates" is worthy of all Don dollars that she has spent on this STUFF.

7.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Young gravy has dapper dons wardrobe and hairstyle.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 9/30/2022, 11:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 9/30/2022, 06:02 PM) 
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

yJKQlPj

:lol: wtf is that?!

Hopefully, someone's next avatar. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    ok, I have checked out her other content and I actually believe this video was made before she left for her Canada trip. She tens( I was going to edit my typo here but haha I am so use to typing Tens, I have to leave it) to film a couple of videos in the same outfit and her sept 19th monday video has the same energy as the clean her crap space and she is wearing the same shirt

she obviously just took her hair out of the clip, hence the huge dent and her trying to fix it
    Screenshot-11865

same manic energy. probably because she has no kids, and she is about to travel
    Screenshot-11860

omg I just read the synopsis. Winnie was there? omg I didn't even notice cause I just skim these videos. God she is a horrible dog owner.

Edited by merino wool underwear - 9/30/2022, 10:10 AM

10.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That photo of her sitting at her desk

:jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

But don’t anybody “body shame” her. After all, she told us she’s happy with where she’s at. She has no reason whatsoever to photoshop or alter her photos in any way, you haters! You’re just jealous and are projecting your unhappiness onto her. Don’t any of you forget it! She worked hard to get to where she’s at with her figure!

62B62C72-312B-4C0A-869E-436BB9C8733D

11.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know we've all said this a million times but I will never get over how profoundly disturbing it is for a parent to completely disengage from their children when it isn't their day on the custody calendar. Real parents show up for their kids and Jen only ever shows up for herself. There is a dad at our school who waits for his kids to get off the bus in the morning when it isn't his day so he can see them and say good morning. Jen isn't even in the same state or even country as her children, almost every single time. I can't even imagine.

This title is so amazing and appropriate!

12.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 9/30/2022, 01:09 PM) 
    I know we've all said this a million times but I will never get over how profoundly disturbing it is for a parent to completely disengage from their children when it isn't their day on the custody calendar. Real parents show up for their kids and Jen only ever shows up for herself. There is a dad at our school who waits for his kids to get off the bus in the morning when it isn't his day so he can see them and say good morning. Jen isn't even in the same state or even country as her children, almost every single time. I can't even imagine.

This title is so amazing and appropriate!

I hope the Jenions start realizing how many days Jen is away from her children on these road trips.

She trots out the "I miss my kids so much I can't be home while they're with their Dad."
    Anyone who pays attention to her posts and videos must see that she is away for more than a week at a time and clearly does not have equal time with Don, and the trend seems to be continuing with even less custody time for her.
    IMHO it's doubtful that Don took her to court to reduce her custody...instead I think she's voluntarily reduced the time so that she can follow her dream to be a "solo traveler."

She truly is the most self-absorbed parent I've ever seen.

13.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    “I don’t spend much time in my office when they’re home, but I do banish them elsewhere when I spend hours at a time in my home gym.” 🙄

Paula is so far up Jen’s ass that she’s about to be regurgitated any day now. Paula, even Jen knows you read here and therefore, already know all about her “adventure,” you dumb twat.

14.     +38   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My guess (and ONLY a guess) is Don wanted the kids (that we all know), but he knows how Jen is. he knows she doesn't parent well, but he knows she won't give up the $$$ that comes with it. He also has had YEARS of practice placating her. My guess is he said "Jen, I know you are doing travel stuff for your job (probably choked on those words), why not let the kids stay with me (note he says ME, not US) for longer stays. This gives the kids more stability than bouncing back and forth and gives you the freedom to do your job without worrying about picking the kids up, etc. You can get them for longer periods when your schedule allows (knowing she doesn't really want extended periods)." At least, that would be the smart way to do it. It isn't the truth, but it would allow Jen to justify it somehow. Of course, he would have to have said he won't reduce the child support.

15.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I've never known anyone else to have so many desks for one person. Even genuine craftspeople. People who actually sew often have an extra cutting table. Why has she clustered them all so tight in one corner? It's a huge room just for an office. Why can't the kids have a desk each now? Nothing she does makes sense in the real world.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98887 views