29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 10/3/2022, 07:32 PM) 
    I'm grateful for the recaps on here because frankly, I just cannot watch/listen to her anymore. I have tried with several of the recent videos and I just cannot ... I know who she is and I cannot stomach her smug lies and pretending to be someone she is not. Her appearance is appalling and her voice is grating. Her lies and her psychopathy are truly concerning. But all is well here in the Bakery and again I thank those of you who are taking one - make that taking several - for the team! <3

Lol! TBH, I barely watch them these days unless she does something crazy like the pee wiping rant.

One can only take so much of a stenchy Gollum before the eyes and ears go, ya know?

Although, if there's a scolding, I'll be front and center.

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I just read the recaps here and the comments because her content is boring.

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 3/10/2022, 17:22) 
    So wait…she saw DMB 3 nights in a row? Am I understanding this correctly. Is this something people do?

And she kept saying it was a festival. Festivals have a bunch of acts going on. She’s a weirdo

4. Carol Kay
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I don’t watch anything from Jen at all.If I get behind here I just read the most recent,say five to six pages.Sometimes I look at her Instagram.It’s too much otherwise.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 3/10/2022, 18:50) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 3/10/2022, 18:37) 
    who is even interested in a pack with me video? anyone? anyone at all?

Me! Me! Me!

I love watching all the shit she needs to pack in order to feel comfortable traveling. Though now we know she doesn't need TP or wipes...

Me too!

6.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Taxidermied Winnie @ 4/10/2022, 02:53) 
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 3/10/2022, 17:22) 
    So wait…she saw DMB 3 nights in a row? Am I understanding this correctly. Is this something people do?

And she kept saying it was a festival. Festivals have a bunch of acts going on. She’s a weirdo

To each their own, but for me, three days of DMB is about two and a half days too much.

7.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    I noticed today that her Montana Airbnb man put his property on the market for 1.5 million. I bet Jinny would love to buy it.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But it shows off how tiny her pin-head really is. So there’s that.

QUOTE (cheeseorphan @ 4/10/2022, 02:27) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 9/30/2022, 05:46 PM) 
    No, I did not photoshop this photo.
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...5BA7B47739.jpeg)

did she post this? it is a super unflattering angle :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/10/2022, 02:10) 
    @gardenhoe, I envy you and wish you well. I'd like to quit the train wreck but I keep coming back for more.

So I know nothing about Disney cruises.... why are we hoping she is on the Wish? Is it not a good ship? Also, do we know the dates? Is she taking them for a full week? With Don having them so long I wonder if they just swapped the time.

The Wish only does 3 and 4 night sailings. I was on her 2 weeks ago. If someone has never been on a cruise, it would be really wow. If someone has never been on a Disney cruise, it would be wow. If someone has been on any if the other DCL ships, it was just OK. 3 different restaurants, all with great theming, all with some weird food choices, but standard DCL food as well. 3 shows, the first 2 forgettable, the last was pretty good, although there were TWO full stops due to technical problems. We had Halloween night with no trick or treating, just a bag with 3 or 4 pieces of candy and a show on deck. Pirate night was
    Very different, no bandanas given and the show was not what you would expect, even with Jack Sparrow. For me, I needed the cruise so that last week on the Fantasy means I have done all the ships at least once. Would I do the wish again, not any time soon. I am not sure how Miss Drip Dry will handle it, unless she dumps the kids into the clubs all day and uses the gym. No vegan food on board, only vegetarian. Plenty of real cheese pizza, no broccoli for toppings.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 10/3/2022, 09:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (Taxidermied Winnie @ 4/10/2022, 02:53) 

To each their own, but for me, three days of DMB is about two and a half days too much.

Same here.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Maybe she is on a cruise already? Peloton marathon Friday only to yoga early mornings, then abruptly nothing. And her video Friday is about her packing for the trip so she could have already done it. It would be so weird to spend a week away from home to run home for TWO days only to turn around with the kids to do something as big as a flight and cruise. But then this is Jen so who knows.

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/10/2022, 02:31) 
    Folks…nada on the peloton today. Not a single meditation, yoga, nothing. This is odd.

She must be shitting in the woods somewhere

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve missed big chunks of the last five or so threads, but do we have definite evidence that custody is no longer 50/50?

It seems to me, the summer was evenly divided into two(?) big chunks, and now they are splitting the school year by weeks rather than days.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Jen finds being in the marble mausoleum with her kids burdensome and stressful and would be thrilled to have them for less time, but isn’t the split still even?

14.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I am finding amusement at the thought of Jen in a ship cabin with her two energetic bandits, I have to say, the thought of them all riled up from sugar and stimulation trying to go to bed in the same small room as Jen... :snickering: ...this is the woman who rented the whole 2 or 3 bedroom villa at WDW. Even when they did the tent cabin in Utah she slept on the otherside of the wall from them... good luck with the ship cabin, Jen.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    The last time I willingly listened to DMB was in high school because it was free with my stereo unit. Seconds after putting the cd in smoke started coming out of it and obviously, I had to return it. Anyhow, I could not imagine spending 3 days of listening to the same band. A festival yes of multiple bands. But she has those Don's dollars that are burning a hole in her pocket.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98888 views