29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 10/4/2022, 04:25 AM) 
    I’ve missed big chunks of the last five or so threads, but do we have definite evidence that custody is no longer 50/50?

It seems to me, the summer was evenly divided into two(?) big chunks, and now they are splitting the school year by weeks rather than days.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Jen finds being in the marble mausoleum with her kids burdensome and stressful and would be thrilled to have them for less time, but isn’t the split still even?

I tend to think it is, and I've thought they may be moving to a Wed-Wed but this last jaunt at elevation has me baffled. They went to dads two weeks ago on a Wed as usual, then she left for her elevation trip, usually she comes home on Sunday/monday but there is evidence online she was in Banff and Montana. Her Peloton at home activity didn't start until Friday, when she literally was logged into in most of the day. So she wasn't home for the kids on Monday, or on Wednesday, and clearly didn't have them on Friday based on the amount of exercise. Then nothing over the weekend but app yoga, which makes it seem she is somewhere again. Nothing at all last night or today so I am wondering if she got them on Saturday are already on a cruise. You'd think she'd buy wifi but maybe not.

Edited by WhyAmIHere - 10/4/2022, 04:36 AM

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    gardenhoe

Congrats on quitting. Jen really isn’t the healthiest habit, but she is darn addictive. Hope to see you around in The Royals thread from time to time :)

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 4/10/2022, 04:25) 
    I’ve missed big chunks of the last five or so threads, but do we have definite evidence that custody is no longer 50/50?

It seems to me, the summer was evenly divided into two(?) big chunks, and now they are splitting the school year by weeks rather than days.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Jen finds being in the marble mausoleum with her kids burdensome and stressful and would be thrilled to have them for less time, but isn’t the split still even?

She said "big changes" were coming to their custody schedule. It may just be changing switch days, but she seems to be either gone or super active on Peloton (4-5 hours a day) a lot more than 50% of every month.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks WhyAmIHere . That makes a lot of sense.

It seems like she’s leaving very little turnaround between her adventures and “mommy duty.” I’m willing to bet this makes her stress and unrecognized resentment even worse.

She has complained many times that she’s the only adult in the house and how tough that is. Ignoring how stupid that statement is given all her resources, it does show how much the responsibility wears on her. It’s got to be that much more stressful when you’re having to get home from the airport, deal with minor jet lag, unpack, pick up Winnie and get her resettled, restock the house with groceries, do laundry, and shower for the first time in four days before the kids get there.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 4/10/2022, 04:25) 

I don’t think it’s even, I don’t even think it’s that close anymore. I think Jen might have them one or two weekends a month now and maybe a day or two in the week. Tens even said that she and Don have 5 kids “most of the time”. I think Jen is at best a part time babysitter at this point.

6.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    gardenhoe Congrats to you! Honestly! I was actually just watching some of her old MHWL Vlogtober Vlogs and thinking I'm not sure I can keep watching her current content. I dislike her so much now. She really has shown her true colors and wow...just wow. This woman is literally what's wrong with the world. I truly liked her back in the 2012/2013 days and want to be able to continue to enjoy her old stuff and she's making it difficult to even see them the same way.

I hang around for the laughs and camaraderie here for now but I truly understand your feelings and wish you well!

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This just in...a 5 min sleep meditation has just been clocked. Keep that streak alive... oh, and HI Jen!

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GivingMyselfGrace @ 4/10/2022, 03:24) 
    I noticed today that her Montana Airbnb man put his property on the market for 1.5 million. I bet Jinny would love to buy it.

Jenny would love to buy the house WITH HIM IN IT!!

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Are Nick and Mike still MIA?

10.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Staying with the 50/50 idea, it could very well be they did a 10 day split. Wed-Sat with Don then Sat-Wed with Jen so she could do her galavanting. Considering the lack of exercise I think she’s on said trip with the kids (she posting a video Friday telling WWC what she is doing and she never shares that beforehand) and will be back this coming weekend, ship them off to SK on Monday and Dons on Wed. There is just no way she has gone 3 full days with no exercise unless she’s traveling. I hope she is on the cruise. Think of the endless buffet for a girl “who likes her food!” LOL

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 4/10/2022, 04:59) 

Nick commented on her IG post 1 day ago. Wants her to go to a rap concert.

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 10/4/2022, 05:07 AM

12.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t believe that Jen would ever have her kids for ten days straight unless it’s Christmas or summer. She is ready to unalive herself on camera every weekend she has them and has to make her tough pizza dough and vegan muffins.

13.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 10/4/2022, 05:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 4/10/2022, 04:59) 

Nick commented on her IG post 1 day ago. Wants her to go to a rap concert.

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon please baby Jesus have Jenny go to the rap concert with Nick.

14.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    It was announced today that one of the Peloton instructors Jen would tag (Daniel/Irish Yank) is no longer with Peloton. Maybe she’s in mourning.

15.     +39   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think that the split is even. I don't think it is even close. I think that she gets them a few days per month. She will justify it, because she is "working" and the kids need to be in school.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98890 views