29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 5/10/2022, 00:50) 
    I’m outdoorsy and I also love Disney. But I think everything Jen does is to prove something. Trips to Disney parks during her marriage were just to spend Don dollars, strut around like the smug child she is, and eat like a pig all day and night. As JenuinelyUnorganized said, current family trips are to one-up D & T. She’s also “reclaiming” those parks like she’s pathetically tried to do with Italy, etc. And unwashed hiker Jen is trying to prove…something. None of it brings her joy. It’s just another manifestation of her unhappiness with the life she brought on herself.

Could not have said it better. Fully agree as always

2.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 10/4/2022, 08:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/10/2022, 02:00) 
    If wiping after you pee is sexist or something, then surely Jen will come out once she turns 40.
    :snickering:

Istg I’m sick of the lesbophobia on this thread.

Jin has adopted bizarre ‘feminist’ views so she must automatically be closeted?

She has let herself go/is starting to look like a man so she must be a lezzer?

She wouldn’t stfu and take her husband’s dick like a wife should, so she’s a dyke?

Can you not see how awful those comments are?

This is why people have trouble coming out in the first place. Sniggering ugly lazy stereotypes. As I have said before, Jenny is nowhere cool enough to be a lesbian. She is a bad mother, has shit hair, and can’t drive her ‘rig’ for shit. We don’t claim her.

You can insult her without bringing an already marginalised group into it. Cheers

There was NOTHING any-phobic about that post. If you have read here very long, you would know that there is a long standing joke, because for YEARS some new poster would come on and say "has anyone ever thought that Jen could be gay?" No one was marginalizing any group.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She didn't pull the kids out of school. Even when CC was what, 3? They went to WDW on spring break as to not miss "school".

4.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 10/4/2022, 08:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/10/2022, 03:23) 
    FFS, read the threads a bit know about the joke about Jen being gay and how often it’s speculated.

Yeah of course I have, and when it’s light hearted I laugh.
    Did you actually read what I said? I’m sick of the comments. As in, I’ve seen quite a few and I’ve had enough.
    Maybe when someone suggests you’re a lesbophobe you could examine that and not just be defensive about it.
    Your comment was stupid and offensive. Not as bad as the straight people who use slurs like dyke, but who knows, maybe you have in the past.

:strong_no_smiley_emoticon: You're calling the wrong poster names, GrassFinished.

5.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Do you feel better getting that off your chest?

You know NOTHING about me and my beliefs so sit down and shut up.

6.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    GrassFinished you are missing all sorts of context. no one (or very few?) really think she is a lesbian and if she were I'm confident no one would care. there is no homophobia in this thread and if there were posts like that it would be deleted. for a long time posters would come in here speculating that maybe she's a lesbian - based on nothing at all really other than just not dating - and it became an ongoing joke

moving on...

7.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    21BA668A-18EC-47B3-900B-F5ADB7D7512F

Moving onward.

For whomever was looking for Jinny in calendar form. 8/31-9/5 is confirmed by her on IG and YouTube.

9/21-9/29 is estimated with some confirmation.

So at least 14 out of 30 days in September she was traveling.

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 10/5/2022, 04:33 AM

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    Is it the weekend yet? :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 5/10/2022, 03:07) 
    If wiping after you pee is sexist or something, then surely Jen will come out once she turns 40.

She wouldn’t stfu and take her husband’s dick like a wife should, so she’s a dyke?

This is why people have trouble coming out in the first place. Sniggering ugly lazy stereotypes. As I have said before, Jenny is nowhere cool enough to be a lesbian. She is a bad mother, has shit hair, and can’t drive her ‘rig’ for shit. We don’t claim her.

You can insult her without bringing an already marginalised group into it. Cheers

Ok first of all, I don’t take kindly to you using the word “dyke”. Secondly, it is an ongoing joke that is rooted in the fact that if Jen is a lesbian, we want her to be who she is without reprimand or judgement.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 5/10/2022, 05:19) 
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 5/10/2022, 03:07) 

Ok first of all, I don’t take kindly to you using the word “dyke”. Secondly, it is an ongoing joke that is rooted in the fact that if Jen is a lesbian, we want her to be who she is without reprimand or judgement.

I don’t think most people here give a tinkers damn is Jen is gay or not. I haven’t ever gotten homophobic vibes from the women on here, in fact, the Bakery is a pretty progressive place.
    You can never tell me that Jen doesn’t love stoking the fires of speculation on her sexuality anyway.

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 10/5/2022, 03:07 AM) 

there's still time to delete this absolute swing and a miss

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    FFS that really came out of nowhere 😐 and it’s not even Wednesday yet 😩

Jin does things when it’s convenient for Jin and if pulling the kids out of school worked better for her, then she’s definitely doing it. Bitch probably already booked her next destination and is hopping on a plane as soon as she can dump the children off with Don & Tens this weekend. Beside, didn’t someone mention that she said in a recent video that she’d reveal whatever this trip was on Friday in a “WWC exclusive?” If history is any indication, she’s not going to tell anyone about this Disney cruise until after they return, which would be Friday. She’ll probably post a video saying that when the WWC are watching this exclusive, they should be arriving at port from their Disney cruise or something. Make them feel special with this super secret knowledge :snickering: We all know Gene reads here, she sees us talking about her lame excuses for content and how we wonder why people pay for this garbage. So, she’s throwing them a bone. That’s my best guess.

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    In her video talking about wanting the real D, she also said this, so no wonder people speculate.

On another note, remember how excited she was to date?! 🤣

1E4CA6B3-0162-479B-88E6-D0806F78914D
    0279E8DE-82BD-4F27-9E56-1650698D177D
    450E3488-6B3F-4A4F-B594-A59A86D1538D

14.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol.. This is when she said.. Not like I have aa slew of suitors or anything!!!

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think she said all that to appear 'woke' and all modern.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98887 views