29029WaysToBeAnAssholeLikeJen Pt 368

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 10/5/2022, 05:18 PM) 
    If I’m near 40, & the most meaningful relationship I have is w/ my vehicle, I’m doing something very, very wrong w/ my life.

psst, Jen......she's talking about you. Take the hint- YOU are doing something very wrong with your life.

2.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Even if Charlotte throws both Bunsies off the ship, we all know Gene has 32 back ups. It's like what happens in horror movies where the possessed doll gets burnt or thrown into the garbage and it still reappears over and over again. Endless supply of Bunsies - Charlotte's worst nightmare & personal horror story.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 10/5/2022, 05:57 PM) 
    Jen is notorious for SWFing people, one of which is Glennon Doyle who came out after divorcing her husband. People are speculating if that will be her next fake "personality" reveal. No one gives a shit if she were actually a lesbian.

I'm so sick of people rabidly seeking out offense so they can get headpats for being #1 woke internet advocate. I've been harassed by a mod, calling me a Nazi on this board. It's total BS.

I'd rather be friends with a lesbian with a great sense of humor than a straight asshole with no sense of humor.

amen sister! No one cares!!!! The lesbians that I'm friends with, my massage therapist, a high school friend, and a tennis buddy are SO not stinky!!!! Id never heard of that stereo type before thats painting with a really broad brush, like all white people cant dance or jump or whatever

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 10/5/2022, 02:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 5/10/2022, 22:26) 
    When she mentioned Charlotte being into Zelda, she was really dismissive and uninterested. I will give her credit for actually buying her a Zelda costume though, instead of making her wear a Disney princess dress. (Or a fucking pumpkin for the 4th time.)

She said she was sent to New York to stay with her grandparents. And I believe it. Jenbo didn’t turn out this way 100% on her own.

Except that would mean if she is being honest, that she spend large chunks of the school year in a different state. She has NEVER mentioned having to go to different schools during one year, only that she moved a lot. I call Bullshit on her. Why would they travel so much in her childhood and then only twice or so a year in her adulthood? She was the one taking care of their house and she didn't do it 12 times a year.

Exactly my point, NHA!
    :animated-smileys-hug-011:

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/10/2022, 00:02) 
    Just an update: Jen may be quiet on her public social media, but she is responding to comments on private SM Patreon. She just responded to one 3 hours ago.

If she is indeed on vacation with her kids, she needs to get off SM and spend time with her children?

She was also liking random posts on Instagram… probably while she was at the spa having her me time. Kids? What kids?

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do we know the timezone on the most recent Pelaton activities? If already stated, sorry I missed it.

7.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    You know, I kind of relate to Jen. Hear me out.

I'm a content creator. I have a YouTube channel, I live stream, my husband is involved in it. I also am a stay at home to my kids. I'm at a point where I'm getting ready to start something new and figuring out what I really want to do and how I want to pivot and how I do all this while being a good mom. Its a lot of figuring out how to do all of this.

I recently traveled alone to a friend's wedding. And for a couple of days I could focus on my friend and enjoying the moment. And not have to do the hard work of figuring out my life.

Unlike Jen, I don't have the luxury of working out for 5 hours a day. I don't have the luxury of traveling every weekend. I'm still married to my cager and I am. The primary care giver for my kids.

But the thought of being able to travel as an excuse to not have to deal with my stuff. I can stay at an air BNB or hotel and not have to think of my messy house (messy in that I live with people who don't have the same standards of neat as me 😂😂).

But also, if I had her income, I would do so much to make my house cozy. I would hire help with the kids. I would make my life so cushy that I wouldn't want to escape every weekend.

So in some ways, I get it. And others, it makes no sense.

8.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 10/5/2022, 03:33 PM) 
    The joke isn’t clear to everybody. And it seems like there actually are people here that think Jen may be in the closet. So…..not sure these people are clear on the joke either. And I can understand that poster’s point. Generally, it seems like if someone is offended by something, it’s best to apologize, try to understand their point, and try not to do it again. Especially if that person is a member from a marginalized group. Just saying.

Or, you know, consider that this is a GOSSIP site and don't take things personally.....or Maybe don't get offended so easily? The poster has absolutely NOTHING to apologize for.

the "offended" poster thought it was okay, in an earlier post, to make a generalization about lesbians and Subarus. As a heterosexual woman who drives a Subaru, should I be offended? Of course not.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    So we have a sleep meditation at 10:06pm…but I saw this at 11:10 pm EST so I’d say EST, but it could be Central time if she just started it.

In bed at 10pm, If in the cruise does this mean no pirate night?

10.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    If she doesn't do the pirate party, you KNOW that the kids in the Kids Club will be talking about it and CC will let her have it! She will make her life a living hell.

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder if she took the glow sticks on board because the kids NEED THEM to fall asleep…

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 5/10/2022, 22:49) 

:hearty-laugh:

13.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So she’s afraid of pit seats for a concert because of her anxiety to “get out” but she chose a vacation on a ship that she literally can not escape if something were to happen. Jen logic for ya.

14. GrassFinished

User deleted

QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/10/2022, 05:07) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 10/5/2022, 03:33 PM) 
    The joke isn’t clear to everybody. And it seems like there actually are people here that think Jen may be in the closet. So…..not sure these people are clear on the joke either. And I can understand that poster’s point. Generally, it seems like if someone is offended by something, it’s best to apologize, try to understand their point, and try not to do it again. Especially if that person is a member from a marginalized group. Just saying.

Or, you know, consider that this is a GOSSIP site and don't take things personally.....or Maybe don't get offended so easily? The poster has absolutely NOTHING to apologize for.

the "offended" poster thought it was okay, in an earlier post, to make a generalization about lesbians and Subarus. As a heterosexual woman who drives a Subaru, should I be offended? Of course not.

Wow, what an own goal. So you’d be offended by being considered a lesbian? You literally JUST proved my original point. Lol. 👏🏽 👏🏽👏🏽

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrassFinished @ 6/10/2022, 08:57) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/10/2022, 05:07) 

Wow, what an own goal. So you’d be offended by being considered a lesbian? You literally JUST proved my original point. Lol. 👏🏽 👏🏽👏🏽

Why are you arguing with members? It’s getting old. You are reaching, that’s not what Yetta meant at all. I assure you, we are not anti-lesbian here, far from it.

868 replies since 30/9/2022, 14:48   98887 views