Habby Habby the Dysfunctional Family - this family should have starred in the movie SMILE Pt 48

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How long until they are back together?

She just wants to be a good mom :hearty-laugh:

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Any eviction notices in the court system yet? Nice house, so who she is staying with now?

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bones is still in Kishit's life. He lives in her apartment 🤣

She also claims she just had to get out to keep AJ away from Ryan's drunken self but then says Ryan drives him to school every day and picks him up sometimes. I would not let an alcoholic drive my kid ANYwhere. Ever.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh she's a roommate now and only 10 minutes away from the apartment. Surprised Bones still has a driver's license.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She said we could probably figure out where she was staying…. Any guesses?

I was going to comment that she has aged a decade in these last two years but I feel bad about her seizures and epilepsy.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She at the ex-husband or with Laura. I bet it's Laura, don't think the ex wants anything to do with since the kids are grown now.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lalataz @ 8/28/2023, 03:07 PM)
    Oh she's a roommate now and only 10 minutes away from the apartment. Surprised Bones still has a driver's license.

Who says he has a license? He probably doesn't even bother with such things.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She sounds awful. Poor AJ. No one could be bothered taking him to speech therapy. Mush mouth mother didn't think it was important enough.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wonder if she’s staying with Laura. Or Abby Gail.

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    what does she mean aj got genetically tested for autism? you can’t test genetically for autism. there’s no gene for autism. it’s a neuro developmental manifestation. not a genetic mutation.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    All things aside it’s pretty sad at her age she’s staying at a place that’s not hers as a roommate
    I know by choices made of her own led her to this but it’s still sad

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Isecretlycopyher @ 29/8/2023, 12:20) 
    All things aside it’s pretty sad at her age she’s staying at a place that’s not hers as a roommate

plenty of women who are fleeing abusive ex partners stay with friends or family when they first leave. it’s safer and it’s also better for support when they’re feeling vulnerable, hopefully making it less likely they’ll return in a moment of weakness. most people don’t have an alternative house set up ready to go when they’re leaving an abusive situation, staying with trusted friends or family is the logical first step. shame her for whatever you want, but i don’t think shaming her for staying with a friend is fair.

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 29/8/2023, 12:56) 
    QUOTE (Isecretlycopyher @ 29/8/2023, 12:20) 

plenty of women who are fleeing abusive ex partners stay with friends or family when they first leave. it’s safer and it’s also better for support when they’re feeling vulnerable, hopefully making it less likely they’ll return in a moment of weakness. most people don’t have an alternative house set up ready to go when they’re leaving an abusive situation, staying with trusted friends or family is the logical first step. shame her for whatever you want, but i don’t think shaming her for staying with a friend is fair.

Definitely wasn’t shaming her whatsoever and unfortunately the heart wants what the heart wants
    He’s the same dude he’s always been
    From how she portrays him he never hid that
    That was my only reverence that at her age better choices would have gotten her a much better life at this point

Any woman at any age absolutely should not endure abusive partners no matter what

14.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Watching the Monkey Dance from the outside of the cage

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ruckinglife @ 8/28/2023, 04:14 PM) 
    She said we could probably figure out where she was staying…. Any guesses?

I was going to comment that she has aged a decade in these last two years but I feel bad about her seizures and epilepsy.

She doesn't have seizures or epilepsy. She is a habitual bullshitter and liar. She likes to make any situation fit her narrative don't buy into her bs. All of her issues are from drug use and her environment that she grew up in. She is always trying to make people feel sorry for her and her situation that she creates and cultivates.

She is selfish, childish and has no morals when it comes to the truth or what is right and wrong. Unfortunately she doesn't care about anyone or anything as long as it fits her narrative and gets the results that she wants. I am sad to say that my brother who was no saint in anyway and our family had to deal with her for as long as we did. Yes at one time we were "friends" but I use that term loosely because in the end when my brother decided to leave her she showed who she really was. You see I don't give 2 shits what is or isn't said about me, what people do or don't think about me and I am unapologetically who I am. If I screwed up I admit it, if I did something I admit it, there isn't one damn thing in my past that I am ashamed of because I have learned and grown from every bit of it.

She simply doesn't grasp that concept that you have to own all of your life regardless of your choices and stop trying to blame others for your reactions and results. Now she will come on here and start bashing me. However, I will say this, NOT ONCE would I ever do what she did when it comes to the ashes of my brother. This bitch is evil and vile and deserves every bit of hell and torment that she gets and is coming her way. AJ on the other hand is a victim of circumstances and environment. Only GOD can help with keeping him protected and hopefully someone somewhere will eventually step up that is in her life and will do right by that poor kid.

Now Dance Monkey!!!!

15.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol! Here we go . . She's "not going to overshare, you guys" yet she's leaping on YT with more dirty laundry. So much for keeping things private on Patreon! So few signed up, she's whoring personal business on public YT again.

How many times have we heard this bs? She knew what Ryan was like years ago but kept taking him back, making excuses about how he'd changed. This time will be no different - even in this video she says, "I had to physically leave for him to change"!! Either that or she'll hook up with another "love of my life" loser. Never mind she says she's not looking. Kisha's never been independent and has less common sense with relationships than a tween.

Hilarious how she's bigging up being a roomie at her age. Bet it won't be long before she falls out with whoever's been fool enough to take her in. If she's not careful, she'll end up homeless with AJ placed elsewhere. She always over gilds, only for the truth to come out later and it would be no surprise if it was Ryan who dumped her . . She always lies or at least twists the tale, so I'd say there's a good chance he left some clothes on the doorstep and changed the locks when she was out. This would make a lot more sense than her leaving of her own volition with nowhere of her own to go. Sounds as though she's left a ton of stuff behind too, which doesn't add up either.

Of course getting out is the most important thing in cases of domestic abuse, but I don't see Kisha quite in that category. Times they've split before, he's left anyway or she's been the one to push him out. She's always made sure to either keep the same roof over her head or have another rental lined up. Given it's also her apt (or at least it was), her walking by choice with a young kid doesn't ring true, especially with apparently no time to at least rescue more of their things. There's definitely more to this tale than she's spilling.

Lucylou is spot on - Kisha lies. Poor diet and drug abuse are her main issues. That hoarse voice is caused by "allergies"? Oh, plueeze! Kisha is always the victim and never wrong and while this remains, she'll keep sinking deeper and deeper into the swamp SHE has created.

Where's ORT (Old Rotten Twat)? Hope you're still around and just switching names or something, hun. We're back in business and missing your input!

890 replies since 3/10/2022, 16:32   79947 views