Habby Habby the Dysfunctional Family - this family should have starred in the movie SMILE Pt 48

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lalataz @ 28/8/2023, 15:07) 
    Oh she's a roommate now and only 10 minutes away from the apartment. Surprised Bones still has a driver's license.

No guess yet BUT, in the IG picture she posted of AJ there's a lockbox on the door handle.

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 30/8/2023, 19:00) 
    QUOTE (lalataz @ 28/8/2023, 15:07) 
    Oh she's a roommate now and only 10 minutes away from the apartment. Surprised Bones still has a driver's license.

No guess yet BUT, in the IG picture she posted of AJ there's a lockbox on the door handle.

i’ve never seen one of those, we don’t have them where i live. what are they and what are they used for?

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A lockbox is usually on houses that are for sale. So agents can get in.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 30/8/2023, 22:37) 
    A lockbox is usually on houses that are for sale. So agents can get in.

ahhhh gotcha. so the house keys remain in the lockbox and the realtor has the passcode for the lockbox. makes sense. thankyou! we don’t have those here. if you’re selling and the agent needs to get in, either you give them a spare or you just meet them at the house to let them in.

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Or possibly a “Safe Place” home? And I’m just guessing.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes that house is for sale ;) I won't say whose it is but like she said it's very easy to guess.

It won't be a long term solution so she'll have to move again when it sells. Maybe she chose this location because it's a temporary thing. She can punish Bones for cheating and run back once he's out of other options and blinks in her direction.

She's delusional to think she has to keep her location private out of safety concerns, what is she on about? Nobody cares anything about what she does or where she is. Does she think she's famous? Why?

However, I do think filming is a privacy issue for any other children living there, and it's bad manners to film in a house that she's staying in out of charity. Even if she's contributing some rent, she's there because she didn't have a place to live and uprooted AJ suddenly. All this dysfunction because she glommed onto a bum and wouldn't let go, to the degree of intentionally having a child with him. Surprise! Who could've guessed that Bones is an untrustworthy, rage filled alcoholic who is unable to maintain any healthy relationships.

I wonder if she ever goes past the last house she rented with Scott before he left her. At the time she thought it was a downgrade. Now she doesn't even have her Section 8 apartment.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Smootchie @ 8/31/2023, 01:38 AM) 
    Or possibly a “Safe Place” home? And I’m just guessing.

No. Bones comes to the house. If it was a safe place he would not be permitted to be there or even know the location.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    is it her mom’s house?

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m guessing it’s her DIL from a previous relationship’s house. No relation to Bones and has two young children herself. IIRC she is divorced/separated and has been arrested for DWI. However, that crew does seem to be a step up from Bones’s circle.

QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 31/8/2023, 07:45) 
    is it her mom’s house?

I believe Lenabler is technically based in FL but has been driving around the country in an RV with her sugar daddy. That was the case as of a few years ago - not sure if there’s been any updates.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 31/8/2023, 18:13) 
    I’m guessing it’s her DIL from a previous relationship’s house. No relation to Bones and has two young children herself. IIRC she is divorced/separated and has been arrested for DWI. However, that crew does seem to be a step up from Bones’s circle.

QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 31/8/2023, 07:45) 
    is it her mom’s house?

I believe Lenabler is technically based in FL but has been driving around the country in an RV with her sugar daddy. That was the case as of a few years ago - not sure if there’s been any updates.

her DIL from a previous relationship? who? does scott have grown kids? i assume DIL means daughter in law?

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New video up. Kish takes AJ to the aquarium. Lots of chit chat about the living arrangements and other random stuff.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has comments turned off.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ryan is so bad but she is still letting him watch AJ and bringing him dinner. She is going to wind up back with him.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She was saying something about she’s going to a movie premiere and is going to let him spend the night with Ryan.

She is a horrible mother

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Watching the Monkey Dance from the outside of the cage

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 9/6/2023, 01:06 PM) 
    She has comments turned off.

Of course she does because she doesn't want to be called out on her lies and bullshit. She is so predictable it isn't even funny. There is no way in hell I would let the father of my kid around him after everything that he has done and said to both her and AJ. That poor kid doesn't stand a fighting chance and is going to learn to treat people the same way his daddy and mommy does.

890 replies since 3/10/2022, 16:32   79946 views