Airhead Williams: Her Life Goal is Running From SARK. Surgeries, Mirrors & Fillers ~ Now THAT'S Where She Gets Her Spark! Pt. 40

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chickennuggets @ 9/10/2022, 14:09) 
    QUOTE (Longtimelurker3 @ 9/10/2022, 03:03) 
    I haven’t gotten a chance to catch up entirely so if this has been mentioned I apologize! I just find it so sad that the bunny is outside alone. It is SO important for bunnies to have companionship or else they literally suffer emotionally. Outside bunnies MUST be kept in pairs or groups. It doesn’t take much research to tell you that. If you’re going to be a pet owner at least be a responsible one.

Quoting this so kaaryn makes sure to see it when she doesn’t read here. Give your bunny to a rescue where they will find her a GOOD home, not a lonely unsafe one.

She was out there feeding it at 1.30am the other night.
    Poor thing must have been starving.
    Imagine how bored and lonely it feels :(
    Just another after thought, she doesn’t realise these animals (and children) have feelings.

2.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her shop maybe going under, but we know she reads here. She will keep losing money and keep it open just to “prove a point” to us Bakers. Fine with me! Sis needs a little dose of reality.

Also, we saw the before racks, why didn’t we get a video of the after?

If so many people went, why was she tagged in so few photos?

3. Lulu&pretzels
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I counted about 8-10 people based on the tagged pics. She also made sure to re-post everything her paid friends posted yesterday to make it look like more people 😂

4.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aaryn didn’t even go out with them after the sale, she was at home crying 😂

Your friends are taking advantage of you Aaryn, Reba and Ryan are laughing all the way to the bank for completely sub par work.
    They'd shit themselves if she stopped doing Pecos and Aaryn and nick uncut.

She probably looked around and saw no customers and everyone there on her payroll or twats like hoagie hanging on her every word and thought wow I wish I was in vegas with Tara and Amanda lol
    Attached Image
    1F52A13A-3814-4755-B144-3237C5A7E78D

5. Lulu&pretzels
        +17   Like  

User deleted

Realba ‘I’m an introvert’
    Attached Image
    DE4E1249-E58D-4507-A4DD-91D9CB6C4FD4

6.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 9/10/2022, 16:53) 
    I counted about 8-10 people based on the tagged pics. She also made sure to re-post everything her paid friends posted yesterday to make it look like more people 😂

She didn’t repost HHH’s post which she put on her actual grid. She doesn’t pay her to be a friend so she’s not worthy I guess.
    Someday that gurl is gonna realize she’s being treated like garbage and I’ll be waiting with a giant bucket of popcorn.

7.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She doesn’t give a fuck about her kids or her animals, it’s disgusting to watch. She knows the bunny needs a friend because she said that’s why she got two to begin with, and Zel gets horrible separation anxiety because she was left with her deceased human for days until someone found him, yet she leaves her to go travel 24/7, and not one of those cats should be let outside, especially Duchess with no claws or teeth, and obviously she neglects her kids nonstop and puts herself as priority over them. She’s a neglectful piece of shit and should be ashamed of herself.

8.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Uh oh trouble in paradise lol looks like Bigot Barbie’s subscriber option was removed 🤭

9.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clarebear7102 @ 9/10/2022, 18:40) 
    Uh oh trouble in paradise lol looks like Bigot Barbie’s subscriber option was removed 🤭

Best news ever!

I’d love to know how many subscribers A&N uncut has, it has to be thousands to break even after she pays for the two rip off merchants.

Edited by Nicksgreasyhair - 9/10/2022, 19:11

10. Lulu&pretzels
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Mark my words, she’s gonna close shop and put up a dramatic video on YouTube titled something like ‘I failed’ or ‘I’m sorry’ and try to capitalize on this absolute mess and turn things around aka go back to YouTube 😂

11.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Giving the bunny to a rescue would be the most humane thing to do at this point. She needs to simplify her chaotic life to free up time to focus on her children. Twinkle and the goats would be better off somewhere else too. Even after Zel & Dutchess pass, she would still have two cats which is plenty for most normal families.

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (XOXO_Gossip_Girl @ 9/10/2022, 19:10) 
    Giving the bunny to a rescue would be the most humane thing to do at this point. She needs to simplify her chaotic life to free up time to focus on her children. Twinkle and the goats would be better off somewhere else too. Even after Zel & Dutchess pass, she would still have two cats which is plenty for most normal families.

She won’t have the cats for long if they’re declawed and allowed to free roam outside.

13. Lulu&pretzels
        +10   Like  

User deleted

😂she has no idea what she’s doing
    Attached Image
    1792DDE0-F7A8-44C8-A48C-206959D3E767

14. anxietyqueen
        +12   Like  

User deleted

This chick tucking her shirt under to show her belly made me laugh! I’m sure she’s early 20s, and I did that shit too, but still pretty cringe!
    Attached Image
    97157655-01B4-4AF2-A39E-4F08DCBEBF75

15.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 9/10/2022, 19:50) 
    This chick tucking her shirt under to show her belly made me laugh! I’m sure she’s early 20s, and I did that shit too, but still pretty cringe!

Oh that’s one of the girls nannies!
    Bet Nick loves life 😂

931 replies since 5/10/2022, 17:44   107995 views