Airhead Williams: Her Life Goal is Running From SARK. Surgeries, Mirrors & Fillers ~ Now THAT'S Where She Gets Her Spark! Pt. 40

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Okurrr @ 12/10/2022, 14:59) 
    Her message wasn’t even cruel. Everyone should leave a positive review on the business to make up for aaryns little minions.

Nicks business has a place for google reviews. According to Kkkaryan that’s fair game since his business is in his Instagram bio.

2.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s still going off, home girl is triggered asf! That message really hit home, she said herself the messages about her parenting hurt, and we all know it’s because she knows she’s a terrible mom, if you can even call her that at this point. Here I thought she was being quiet because she was home taking care of her kids for once, but naw she was reading 3 week old dm’s and replying to them all day. As usual ignoring her kids. She does need to get social media, it has ruined her as a mother. None of this shit matters in the end, her kids will remember that she was either off traveling nonstop or had a gd phone stuck in her face all day while random 20 year olds raised them.

3.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will continue to report her for bullying and harassment. She is the definition of a bothered cunt, fucking goofy gobber 🤡
    Attached Image
    9597DA15-40B7-4B69-95D8-C142AFD70D1A

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s embarrassing herself. This is so gross.

None of what was said to her merits this reaction. And her doubling down about the salon even after being told that the person who messaged her isn’t even the owner of the salon?

Fuck her. She’s a monster.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 12/10/2022, 15:36

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BabyGurl23 @ 12/10/2022, 15:25) 
    I will continue to report her for bullying and harassment. She is the definition of a bothered cunt, fucking goofy gobber 🤡

All this proved is that this girl used to be her fan and even wanted to sub to her bullshit but now thinks she’s a deadbeat mom. People are allowed to change their opinions bc you are too lazy to keep up the front of being a decent person Kkkaryan. So kind of Sarah to inform her about her snark page like Kkkaryan hasn’t been interacting here for ages lol.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cerie @ 12/10/2022, 15:35) 

All this proved is that this girl used to be her fan and even wanted to sub to her bullshit but now thinks she’s a deadbeat mom. People are allowed to change their opinions bc you are too lazy to keep up the front of being a decent person Kkkaryan. So kind of Sarah to inform her about her snark page like Kkkaryan hasn’t been interacting here for ages lol.

Exactly. She thinks she’s dropped the mic, but all she did was support Sarah’s claim that she used to enjoy her content.

I genuinely don’t understand what point she thinks she’s making.

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I know that I personally would never be able to handle negative DMs as an influencer, and some people do say some ridiculous and rude things, but that’s also why I’m not an influencer! I’m so tired of people like Aaryn, who haven’t worked a day in their life and could never handle a boss, PTO, HR reviews etc that get to sit around and make a living doing nothing on their phone, complaining about negative messages. I’m sorry, but that’s the trade off sweetheart! You don’t get to make money doing jack shit and sharing every opinion, belief, and moment in your life and sit back and get NO criticism. It simply comes with the territory! How about you stop reading your DMs if it bothers you so much and be a present mother.

8. Orgahnicpahleo
        +22   Like  

User deleted

Oh, she is angry. I bet Nick told her to stop Pecos or no more buying until all the old shit is sold. Most people are fans in the beginning and then see the trainwreck unravel. This happens to literally every content creator.

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    5 negative reviews on google for that hair salon, 5 people out of hundreds of thousands of followers is just sad🤣 oh Aaryn nice try but again you failed miserably.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 9/10/2022, 19:09) 
    Mark my words, she’s gonna close shop and put up a dramatic video on YouTube titled something like ‘I failed’ or ‘I’m sorry’ and try to capitalize on this absolute mess and turn things around aka go back to YouTube 😂

She could do that and her followers would praise her. They would follow her to the ends of the earth. I can imagine them kissing her ass and telling her 'life happens, it was just a season and now you're onto the new chapter, yes queen' or some shit :hearty-laugh:

11.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jeez. Aaryn was way happier when she was overweight and on Zoloft.

12.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Not Hoagie posting bikini pics while her bestie is having a full blown meltdown.

13. anxietyqueen
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Lol at her calling the haybale message unhinged 😅. I really expected something way worse.

14.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow - she is so bothered I can’t stop LMAO. What a fool she’s making of herself. Did she really seek this person out on Facebook too? She has way too much time on her hands. I don’t understand out of all the things and all the crazy hate messages and flack she must get 24/7 - she’s deciding to make an issue out of this woman who didn’t even say anything that bad from a month ago? She’s so mentally unstable. That warehouse flop really did her in this week and her subscriber button is gone still which I’m sure she’s pissed about. ✨Life changing money ✨ poof gone because of her promoting eating disorders and unethical medical practices like lying about her weight and health conditions to qualify for injections she doesn’t need. Someone come get those kids and lock this lady up ASAP.

15.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is legit insane. Stop spending time bitching about that message and go mother your kids.

931 replies since 5/10/2022, 17:44   107994 views