Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1. colorado
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Itsthevibe @ 10/16/2022, 05:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 16/10/2022, 16:40) 
    Someone said she is infringing customer privacy by checking if they ordered and then if she doesn’t see their name blasting them.
    What if they used their husbands card? What if it was a gift?
    So YES they will know what the quality is like Aaryn, you ignorant pig!

It drives me nuts that she keeps doing this. Also I agree that she is infringing on consumer privacy. I’m also pretty positive that threatening legal action against a honest review is against the consumer review fairness act. She would have to somehow prove that these people did not somehow receive items from her shop in someway shape or form try to attest to their quality. I wouldn’t shop there if I saw her responses to these reviews. Especially the one where she is telling a consumer that she is wrong about the shoes not being true to size and that it’s the only complain received. Standard practice aaryn “we are sadden to hear about how we did not met your expectations with your order, please email the ( customer service email) and we’d be happy to try and help. Come on. It’s basic knowledge girl. You can google how to respond to review.

Botched Barbie is really not very intelligent. When I leave reviews --- I do not use my real name. L M A O How the fuck would she ever match my fake name to an order I may or may not have placed.
    Seriously, Trash Barbie, log off and go roll around in some hay with your girls.

2.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    And this is my thought process. People leave a bad review she looks them up and if she finds them what will she do? Doxx them also? She is a JOKEEE!

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (colorado @ 16/10/2022, 18:54) 
    So, I did not really know much about this weight loss injection trend until Botched Barbie. Even then, I had missed some stories from her about it and was playing catch up *here* about it still not knowing the medication name - but learning everything *here*.
    Today, I was watching another Big Brother alum/winner - BB Jordan (IG bbjordanlloyd) who also lives here in Colorado who is just as much a fake ass as Botched Barbie - but not a racist.

Anyways, she is a tiny thing and I have seen her in person. She came from white trash redneck SC and tries to play rich famous wife here in Colorado. She announced yesterday/today that she is now on this injection trend to lose a few pounds to fit into her clothing for something upcoming or something or another.......

SHE IS NOT OBESE. In fact, other than a personal opinion of not being happy with my mommy body --- is not even fat.
    She too is one who is YOUNG and has constant work on her face (and uses nothing but filters while touting this and that procedure as being amazing) and probably body and is now taking this diabetes medication to loose a few pounds.

And it was prescribed by a ----------- med spa nurse/dr. And allegedly OK'd by her regular dr via email.

WTF.

These narcisstic vapid mothers are disgusting.

I also follow Jordan and was a fan of hers since Big Brother, she's turned out to be a huge disappointment. Using these shots,constant visits for cosmetic fixes, VERY vain, seems a good mom but always talks about what she hates as a mom and yes, she uses that word lol. Lots of things bother me about her now, I thought she was the most down to earth girl, not now!!👎🏻

4.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her lips are a real tragedy… they will never look normal ever again. Lumpy, wrinkly, and loose. Her beloved filters can’t even hide it 🥴

Edited by Clarebear7102 - 10/16/2022, 08:22 PM

5. Lulu&pretzels
        +9   Like  

User deleted

This bitch for real? This is exactly what she and her 🐑 followers did to that salon
    Attached Image
    7689C80E-3229-4BA8-B934-532F3F6E1217

6.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aaryn is back pretending driving your kids around = parenting

7.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Not Aaryn pretending to be a mom for the day and talking about crafting. Not Aaryn going to buy pumpkins and mums at the tail end of the season. People started decorating for fall a long ass time ago. But Aaryn was way too busy with herself to do any of that. I remember when she used to decorate for the holidays and she seemed to take pride in making it special for the kids. My house looks like Halloween threw up inside and out and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Makes me sad for the girls because you know all the other kids already have their pumpkins and their house is decorated. Aaryn is always last minute with everything now or not at all (Amazon order didn’t come in). It sucks having a mom like that, they’re probably never sure if she is even going to be around one minute to the next. She made a comment recently the girls are “extremely well taken care of” … says who? All the evidence points to the opposite.

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when she had the party for Reese a few years ago and she dressed her like a tramp while everyone else had matching new clothes.
    That girl is treated worse than shit.
    It’s fucking vile to watch.

9.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bothered @ 16/10/2022, 20:38) 
    Not Aaryn pretending to be a mom for the day and talking about crafting. Not Aaryn going to buy pumpkins and mums at the tail end of the season. People started decorating for fall a long ass time ago. But Aaryn was way too busy with herself to do any of that. I remember when she used to decorate for the holidays and she seemed to take pride in making it special for the kids. My house looks like Halloween threw up inside and out and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Makes me sad for the girls because you know all the other kids already have their pumpkins and their house is decorated. Aaryn is always last minute with everything now or not at all (Amazon order didn’t come in). It sucks having a mom like that, they’re probably never sure if she is even going to be around one minute to the next. She made a comment recently the girls are “extremely well taken care of” … says who? All the evidence points to the opposite.

That was a comment she made in a response to a dm I sent her, before she blocked me. They may be well taken care of, but not by her. Thanks, Riley!

10.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Okay 🕵🏼‍♀️ so based on the shadows in this picture, I can estimate that it was taken approximately between 2-4PM. Shadows are their longest in the early morning and late afternoon per my extensive scientific research. So, this picture couldn’t have been taken early morning because they didn’t start their sale until 10am and there are already tickets in the itty bitty fish bowl. According to my very scientific calculations of shadows and fish bowls, that fish bowl appears to have max 20 tickets around the estimated alleged times of 2-4PM. Thank you. Also, this is a joke.

754AEE65-40C8-418F-B760-187C4AAE4DA8

11.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So cute to cosplay as a Mommy when your paid employees are gone or busy.
    Absolutely adorable.

Anyway.

343,141 - currently.

<3

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Randob1tch689 @ 16/10/2022, 20:51) 
    Okay 🕵🏼‍♀️ so based on the shadows in this picture, I can estimate that it was taken approximately between 2-4PM. Shadows are their longest in the early morning and late afternoon per my extensive scientific research. So, this picture couldn’t have been taken early morning because they didn’t start their sale until 10am and there are already tickets in the itty bitty fish bowl. According to my very scientific calculations of shadows and fish bowls, that fish bowl appears to have max 20 tickets around the estimated alleged times of 2-4PM. Thank you. Also, this is a joke.

754AEE65-40C8-418F-B760-187C4AAE4DA8

I love your scientific calculations :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Okay but Skyla is a mini Aaryn though
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221016-140630_Instagram

14.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She makes me sick. So now people can’t leave honest reviews of their boots not fitting right without her saying it’s wrong because nobody else has complained. Come on now. She’s a terrible business owner.

15. anxietyqueen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Randob1tch689 @ 16/10/2022, 20:51) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12236944/...7C4AAE4DA8.jpeg)

Wow, that’s the first picture of Hoagie I’ve ever seen where she looks like a normal, sane person and even semi attractive.

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views