Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20221017-154240_InstagramScreenshot_20221017-154203_Instagram

Anyone checked up on Krazy Katie lately?

2.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why not give all the girls the same/or similar sized pumpkins? Why does Skyla have the largest, then Adeline … and Reese has the smallest.

…oh wait.

3.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Did Kodi/Koko get a pumpkin? I cringe a little over the name of this sweet child. Kodi reminds me of that fool on Sister Wives, and Koko is the gorilla who learned sign language.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (kaper @ 17/10/2022, 12:33) 
    Did Kodi/Koko get a pumpkin? I cringe a little over the name of this sweet child. Kodi reminds me of that fool on Sister Wives, and Koko is the gorilla who learned sign language.

It reminds me of Courteney Cox's daughter, now that she's 18 I would love to know what she thinks of the name.

I agree with Jen from yesterday/2 days ago, a bear theme would have been cute! She could have done Build a bear, Kodiak Bears are a thing...

Coconut is a dumb theme.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    At least Coco Arquette was named after her mother, it has meaning behind it and isn’t a stolen nickname🤣

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was thinking the same thing, she could have easily set Kodi up with her own little pumpkin and had her do stickers or even use washable markers - work on fine motor skills.

Her kids names are all over the place. Skyla and Reese are trendy/new age names with Skyla being a little extra cringey. Adeline is a really pretty classic name, and then Kodi is just so blah. Sounds manly. And now the made up nickname KoKo for a birthday party theme makes it that much worse.

7.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Does anyone genuinely know what 1st lime in the kokonut means ? I’m not trying to be a jerk i just literally have no idea what that means. I know she started calling her Koko = kokonut but what the f does first lime in the kokonut mean ?!

8. Lulu&pretzels
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yolanda2 @ 17/10/2022, 13:52) 
    Does anyone genuinely know what 1st lime in the kokonut means ? I’m not trying to be a jerk i just literally have no idea what that means. I know she started calling her Koko = kokonut but what the f does first lime in the kokonut mean ?!

Only Aaryn knows 😂

9.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here are the lyrics. The song is longer than my screenshot, but it's all a repeat from what's already there. This is definitely the song I'd want my baby's first birthday to be themed after 😒
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221017-072355

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yolanda2 @ 17/10/2022, 13:52) 

Kodi is a kokonut and her first birthday symbolizes the first lime in her drink of life???? I mean, it's truly unexplainable.

Coco Arquette was named after her mom. If Kodis middle name was like Kortney or something I could understand the "koko" but why give a 2 syllable name a 2 syllable nn?

As someone who loves baby names and took so much time to name my kids I agree her naming choices are painful.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yogilou @ 17/10/2022, 13:13) 
    At least Coco Arquette was named after her mother, it has meaning behind it and isn’t a stolen nickname🤣

Hah, today I learned. Thanks.

QUOTE (bothered @ 17/10/2022, 13:43) 
    I was thinking the same thing, she could have easily set Kodi up with her own little pumpkin and had her do stickers or even use washable markers - work on fine motor skills.

Her kids names are all over the place. Skyla and Reese are trendy/new age names with Skyla being a little extra cringey. Adeline is a really pretty classic name, and then Kodi is just so blah. Sounds manly. And now the made up nickname KoKo for a birthday party theme makes it that much worse.

If she can't sit up yet she probably can't paint either. Aaryn is probably just patting herself on the back for getting pumpkins at all.

So the coconut theme is just confirming what we already know? Aaryn wishes she was 21 again.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 17/10/2022, 15:23) 
    QUOTE (Yogilou @ 17/10/2022, 13:13) 

Hah, today I learned. Thanks.

QUOTE (bothered @ 17/10/2022, 13:43) 

If she can't sit up yet she probably can't paint either. Aaryn is probably just patting herself on the back for getting pumpkins at all.

So the coconut theme is just confirming what we already know? Aaryn wishes she was 21 again.

She said the pumpkins were school assignments. Which is kind of weird bc isn’t Adeline in pre-k? Why would her and Skyla have the same school assignments? Is this a one room schoolmarm situation?

13.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she said Skyla just wanted to do it but wasn’t part of a school assignment. Kodi could have played with a pumpkin and used her hands to paint.

Kodi is a stupid name sorry not sorry. Koko is an even dumber nickname for her and when she called her that in her stories it’s cringy. The theme is pointless.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gotta get those ppp loans, first though
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221018-003202_Instagram

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such an Aaryn, gotta plan that next trip as soon as you get home. Didn't she just say about 2 weeks ago she was sick of traveling and wanted to be at home for a while?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221018-003601_Instagram

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views