Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What a lovely spring outfit with a nice spring background 😂 oh yeah, but I'm just ✨️jealous✨️
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221017-131235_Chrome

2.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s good that Camille knows what she is.
    Would she be Aaryn friend if she wasn’t paying her thousands a month… doubtful.
    Although I did see Camille getting pretty close to nick at the ‘no customers sale of the century’

QUOTE (cammym @ 17/10/2022, 20:13) 
    What a lovely spring outfit with a nice spring background 😂 oh yeah, but I'm just ✨️jealous✨️

My nana has that skirt!

3.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hey gIrL bOsS aaryn give us a shitberry diaper bag update 😆

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If she is going to hold onto pillow princess so hard she needs to bite the bullet and get a BUYER. She has everyone try and pick out clothes for a launch and it is all absolutely tragic! None of them have taste. She wants to shell out money for her ugly eyelashes and hideous nails but won’t do something that would benefit her business… make it make sense!

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammym @ 17/10/2022, 19:23) 
    "i DoN't ReAd GoSsIp AnYmOrE"

Imagine not knowing who Aaryn is and you stumble upon her website and then you see the this response from the boutique 💀💀 I’ve always seen professional responses from brands - her website reviews are becoming like the comment section on her IG page lol

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sunmoonstars @ 17/10/2022, 20:11) 
    Payroll friend is exactly what you are Camille. You wouldn’t be flying all over for this racist bitch if she wasn’t paying you.

DF71AA9E-8107-4E89-841A-12CD6A1D0C8B

Don’t forget, Camille said she was broke after her flights kept getting delayed and cancelled on her way to Maine, so it’s obvious that Aaryn didn’t help her out with that portion.💰

They really think they’re doing something by acting like the gossip boards are wrong about their friendship. They’re not “in” on the joke like they think. They ARE the joke. Just confirms they read here. 👋🏻

Also, my theory about Aaryn keeping Pecos Princess open even though it’s a complete failure is that she is trying to keep up the charade so she doesn’t get dinged for taking out a fraudulent PPP loan.

7. colorado
        +16   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (headspace @ 10/17/2022, 03:32 PM) 
    I think she said Skyla just wanted to do it but wasn’t part of a school assignment. Kodi could have played with a pumpkin and used her hands to paint.

Kodi is a stupid name sorry not sorry. Koko is an even dumber nickname for her and when she called her that in her stories it’s cringy. The theme is pointless.

Kodi
    KoKo

Same amount of letters.
    I truly do NOT get this nickname.
    I think I am pretty schmart. But Kodi almost sounds like a nickname of a fuller name. Which nicknames usually are.
    And nicknames usually come from a shorter version or from specific about a person.

I have never seen a nickname be the same amount of letters of a name.
    It's like she completely changed her child's name altogether. Koko Williams.

I cannot even explain what I am trying to understand.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilbloom88 @ 17/10/2022, 20:49) 
    If she is going to hold onto pillow princess so hard she needs to bite the bullet and get a BUYER. She has everyone try and pick out clothes for a launch and it is all absolutely tragic! None of them have taste. She wants to shell out money for her ugly eyelashes and hideous nails but won’t do something that would benefit her business… make it make sense!

The problem with that is god forbid the buyer picks out something nice but then Kkkaryan wants a glitter poncho. It’s pretty much how PPP boutique started in the first place. Tara and Brooklyn didn’t want any of the tacky shit she picked out and she threw a Cryla tantrum in her car 🤣

9.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’ve been trying to post for weeks after creating an account and I think it’s finally working! (I’m testing this out!)

To keep it somewhat relevant, (but late) I genuinely thought Aaryn was sort of funny, (but also kinda mean girlish) when I first found her and started following her. I think that was right before Reese was born. I followed her on my main Insta account and my backup account. However, she just seemed to spiral from that point forward. She got less and less funny and more and more mean.

I found out about her being on BB and her racism, around the time she was pregnant with Kodi. I really hoped she had changed… But after her posts following the school shooting at Uvalde, I just couldn’t with her anymore... I was disgusted. I immediately unfollowed her on my main account and only follow her on my backup account to see “the spiral.”

But I may even Unfollow her there, very soon. She’s cruel, unhinged and I’m thinking even a “hate follow” isn’t worth the engagement and extra one follower that she gets from me. In her mind, we’re all disposable as followers anyway. 🤷‍♀️

10. colorado
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cammym @ 10/17/2022, 05:36 PM) 
    The Maine pictures go up on the PP site today, and I'm very curious if the Toad was smart/talented enough to edit these people out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So, they flew all the way up there to take pictures of her outfits and to get the [yes, beautiful] area in the background - but then you see the locals and NONE OF THEM ARE WEARING CLOTHING LIKE THAT.

W H A T ?

Look at how STUPID that looks!

That outfit should have been photographed at night with a bar in the background.

QUOTE (cammym @ 10/17/2022, 08:13 PM) 

Where in the country do people dress like that? Or dress like Paycuz Prancass?
    In Texas? No. Ive visited there. Nobody there dresses like that.
    Here in Colorado? No. Nobody dresses like that.
    Who is buying these clothes and wearing them out and about?

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammym @ 10/17/2022, 08:13 PM) 

That skirt is something my 60 year old aunt would wear to a brunch. And it's not fall.

Oh lordy. The responses on the reviews are just ridiculous. I can just see her now pressing those keys extra hard getting pissed off. Ha.

With nicknames that are a form of their name, typically they are shorter yes. I know you can have random nicknames. My sister's nickname was Bumper, which is longer than her real name and obviously not a form of her actual name but that's what my dad called her. But yeah, a nickname from your actual name is usually the short form. Elizabeth = Liz, Lizzy, Beth, etc.

12.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's precious how Aryan has turned into Tara's #1 stalker/fan.

Right down to the black jammies. So cute to see her and micro peen Nasty Nick, in bed, watching Netflix.
    I think the "crafting" event with the birthed children really was the cherry on top. Mommy Dearest is back!!

:6792:

Tara: might be time to "seek legal action!!"
    xoxo

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (colorado @ 17/10/2022, 21:35) 
    QUOTE (headspace @ 10/17/2022, 03:32 PM) 
    I think she said Skyla just wanted to do it but wasn’t part of a school assignment. Kodi could have played with a pumpkin and used her hands to paint.

Kodi is a stupid name sorry not sorry. Koko is an even dumber nickname for her and when she called her that in her stories it’s cringy. The theme is pointless.

Kodi
    KoKo

Same amount of letters.
    I truly do NOT get this nickname.
    I think I am pretty schmart. But Kodi almost sounds like a nickname of a fuller name. Which nicknames usually are.
    And nicknames usually come from a shorter version or from specific about a person.

I have never seen a nickname be the same amount of letters of a name.
    It's like she completely changed her child's name altogether. Koko Williams.

I cannot even explain what I am trying to understand.

That’s because it makes no sense! 🤣

Should have called her Georgia, she named her miscarried baby the best name I think.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "Textbook unhinged slander" 🤣 what even? Aaryn is such a glass house.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221017-150147_Chrome

15.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cammym @ 10/17/2022, 04:03 PM) 
    "Textbook unhinged slander" 🤣 what even? Aaryn is such a glass house.

Whew.

If I saw this response from a business owner - not a chance in hell would I purchase a thing.
    She's in a deep state of delusion. The big words she tries to string in a sentence, is comical, at best.

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views