Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah I love that there are more people on her Reddit page alone than the # of likes she gets on most of her posts

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elaine J @ 14/10/2022, 15:20) 
    It’s so hard to watch that much child abandonment and avoidant parenting.
    I can’t believe that she choose that scene for her videos- it’s a great representation for her life at home ( screaming kids, husband who locked her out of the vehicle and attitudinal fits of anger).

What video is this ?

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The intro to aaryn and nick uncut

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Starlite @ 14/10/2022, 16:37) 
    QUOTE (Elaine J @ 14/10/2022, 15:20) 
    It’s so hard to watch that much child abandonment and avoidant parenting.
    I can’t believe that she choose that scene for her videos- it’s a great representation for her life at home ( screaming kids, husband who locked her out of the vehicle and attitudinal fits of anger).

What video is this ?

The intro to her videos.
    It’s very telling to me.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s very quiet on Instagram this morning. She’s either wallowing in bed, feeling sorry for herself over all the hate she brought on or she drank to much last night and, again, is still in bed, allowing someone else to once again take care of her children.

Or….maybe, JUST MAYBE, she finally feels bad for all the neglect and she’s actually spending time with them. 🤞

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    It cracks me up that her attempt to sabotage another business backfired and ended up with her being the one with all the bad reviews and now she's crybabying threatening legal action for what she herself started trying to ruin somebody else's business. It's all fun and games until it happens to her.

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    9E4240E7-A9DD-4F4B-933A-4E58F6AE280C

My kids’ ball pit was half the size and it had, like, 450 balls in it. She is buying 100 balls for that thing, when it needs 1000. It’s going to be so pathetic. 😂

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaoftwinboys @ 14/10/2022, 17:02) 
    She’s very quiet on Instagram this morning. She’s either wallowing in bed, feeling sorry for herself over all the hate she brought on or she drank to much last night and, again, is still in bed, allowing someone else to once again take care of her children.

Or….maybe, JUST MAYBE, she finally feels bad for all the neglect and she’s actually spending time with them. 🤞

Jk she’s buying more trash she doesn’t need more Amazon in bed. Almost being a mom.

Also ballpits in general are not very hygienic but with this slob’s cleaning ethic and 3 cats and a dog??? Barf.

9. anxietyqueen
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 14/10/2022, 18:06) 
    9E4240E7-A9DD-4F4B-933A-4E58F6AE280C

My kids’ ball pit was half the size and it had, like, 450 balls in it. She is buying 100 balls for that thing, when it needs 1000. It’s going to be so pathetic. 😂

That thing will be used once and then get thrown in the shed with all of the other piles of crap, never to be seen again.

10.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Why spend money to rent one with set up and take down when you can buy one for more money, smaller with less balls?

Oh it’s because you will have your Nanny’s and house keepers clean up after all the little balls.

11.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wait… she said Kodi is scared of the balls. But she’s getting it for HER birthday. She’s getting one to keep…. But yet the only child really in the age range to play with it is scared of it??? I’m so confused by her.

12.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why would you spend $500 on a ball pit for a kid who’s scared of ball pits?

Just throw a few in a $10 inflatable pool, you buffoon. Save your pennies, Aaryn… you'll need them for your legal battle against the big mean reviewers. 👀

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

5:01
    "They kept asking me to pick stuff up Nick because I had yellow nails" :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:
    They asked once. Once.
    Way to twist the truth to get more attention from Nick.
    But what else is new :snickering:

I had just finished watching Tara's vegas vlog and came across the one where Aaryn and Tara went on that young living retreat. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Can I just say I'm not a fan of Tara by any means however she looks like she is GLOWING in her newest vlog.

14. anxietyqueen
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I think she posts the unnecessary big purchases, like the ball pit and her green dress, to dispel the she’s going broke comments. It’s a flex for her.

15.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Love how she posts about the police shooting but no mention that the killer is a far alt right psychopath. If it was a liberal, poc or trans person she would be all over it. Also couldn’t even post about the kids who died in a school shooting. Didn’t fit her agenda. She’s the poster woman of the brainwashed right.

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views