Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why is stage still using filters nonstop? Afraid to show us her lips?

I find it embarrassing that she’s asking people to let her know how many items they want to order. Is she gonna ask people to pay first or do a down payment next? 🤣

Edited by Yogilou - 10/15/2022, 02:38 AM

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Pfft Ryan has 2 girls. She would have another girl lol.

Reba is embarrassing as she continues to morph into Aaryn. Ryan always looks like a miserable sod.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 15/10/2022, 02:20) 
    QUOTE (omg1816 @ 15/10/2022, 02:11) 
    Rashelle Marie? I think

She’s now a single mother of 4, I think her husband left her?

Yes I remember she got a divorce and Aaryn never was there for her.
    That is so heartbreaking that she's a single mom of 4 now. That must be tough.
    I saw her daughter has some serious talent though. Aaryn should of stayed friends with her to get Skyla to learn a thing or two

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 15/10/2022, 01:44) 
    Reba, nobody cares about this shitty cruise.
    I’d rather stay home than go on a Disney cruise as an adult.
    Your bag looks cheap and like it was made in China.
    Ryan is fat and ugly and I’m getting a whiff that you guys are anti vax and racist like your monkey eared boss.
    And yes she IS your boss.
    One more thing, Ryan would eff Aaryn so fast if she gave him half the chance.

In a recent q&a someone asked about the travel requirements and, can't remember verbatim what she said but something along the lines of, them dropping the requirements recently and it had the needle emoji and it was posted over a photo of Reba at the pecos sale, dancing around.

They are ruining their business before it even takes off. I haven't had the need for a photographer that many times, but I've never once known their world views, they don't do q&a's. I've followed a few online when I've liked their work. It is dumb to post how you feel, it's unprofessional.

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Marking my spot. 😜

6. colorado

User deleted

QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 10/15/2022, 01:55 AM) 
    wtf is this
    Lock her up, she looks craaaazy

Woops. Chose the wrong filter.

7. colorado
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Hey guys! (Said in my teeny bopper voice)
    I spend thousands of dollars on muh face and I have this MaGiC mAkeUp I want you to buy --- but bEcAuSe imma Fraud --- and none of that shit works on my botched face ---- I have to keep using these COMPTUER GENGERATED FILTERS to make myself look like something I am not.

Soon - my kids will not look a damn thing like me because I will look like a botched freak that only Frankenstein could have created.

At the same time --- I will preach to my teeny boppy followers to love and accept who you are and not care what anyone thinks about you! But go to see XX doctor who will transform your ugly ass face into something only you can find by mixing 10 filters together!

I will tell my girls they can be as fake as they want - just never ever stay they way you were born!!! You are ugly! Your skin will suck ass! You will never ever be worth shit because your DNA sucks - that is why there are DOCTORS to fix your fucked up faces mommy and daddy gave you!!

Weeeeee!

8.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Why are all of these people so obsessed with Disney? Reba's Disney Cruise looked like a little slice of hell to me.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know This is a snark page but why are we snarking about Ryan’s looks? He’s not an ogre. Also, I’m sure rebas purse is leather and fine. I just hate when people who are associated with aaryn get in the mix of us making fun of their looks. You also have to remember it’s OK to be anti vax guys. Not everyone has the same opinion on something we put in our body.

10.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    no vaccine discussions :1:

11.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gossipwitch @ 15/10/2022, 04:23) 
    I know This is a snark page but why are we snarking about Ryan’s looks? He’s not an ogre. Also, I’m sure rebas purse is leather and fine. I just hate when people who are associated with aaryn get in the mix of us making fun of their looks. You also have to remember it’s OK to be anti vax guys. Not everyone has the same opinion on something we put in our body.

Ryan is fair game because he thinks he’s some sort of celebrity now.
    Also he tried to say everything Aaryn did on big brother was fine because it was ‘edited’.
    So I’ll say what I want about that fat lump.
    And I won’t mention vaccines again as per the mod message ✔️

12.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks. why discuss stuff like that when you have this greatness to focus on?

17CBEB4F-70E3-4CFF-8111-FC4DDCF4F73E

:snickering:

13.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ryan IS an ogre lol I don’t diss on everyone associated with Aaryn-just the ones they deserve it.

Riley seems like a saint, I really don’t mind Yaya (although I think she made a lot of mistakes in AW childhood, I really liked her step sister Tanny, I think Vicki is chill, Cami is beautiful and only semi annoying & believe it or not TexMeth has really grown on me.

Ryan, Reba, Nick, Nicole, Hoagie. All trash. All valid reasons to snark on them.

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The purse is ridiculous. Even if it’s real it doesn’t matter, we can think it’s ugly or a waste of money because it’s an opinion.

I don’t like to talk much about looks (except Aaryn because she’s destroyed her face) and I don’t find Ryan attractive at all (he also always looks annoyed when with his wife) but again, who cares? Don’t like it - move on.

15.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    You know what's so wild? When I read something on here that I don't like or necessarily agree with I just keep on scrolling. Crazy, right? 😊

Where the F does she plan on keeping this ball pit???? She doesn't even have a playroom or enough bedrooms for these kids. WHERE is it gonna go? She's got that giant playpen in the living room. I guess it can stay upstairs next to the bath in the middle of the room. Totally worth the $500. Plus, the kids will want more balls if they ever do okay play with it and that's gonna cost hundreds more. I love this for her! Keep spending. Does she not realize that she's going to have to (hopefully) put 4 kids through college or some sort of education? I bet she won't pay for it for them and make them take out loans bc she's too busy buying $500 ball pits for one picture and traveling to Maine for pics for her future failed buisness. Oh, a a ron. You will never learn. I'm here for it tho.

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views