Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 15/10/2022, 17:55) 
    Why does she buy absolutely everything on Amazon?
    Go to a nice store and buy some lamps?
    The quality of things I’ve bought on Amazon is shit.
    They also buy cheap China crap and hike the prices up.
    She must spend hundreds per DAY on there.
    Now we know how Bezos is so rich, because of bored lazy fuckers like her!

Yep, for someone who dry humps America and claims to love it so much she sure buys A LOT of items from overseas. I really try not to shop on Amazon, or at Walmart, I could go on for days about how bad they are for our country but since it’s Aaryn’s thread I won’t!

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 15/10/2022, 01:55) 
    wtf is this
    Lock her up, she looks craaaazy

She looks like that lunatic Candy who hacked her friend to death because she was fucking her husband and he dumped her. It just came out on Hulu a few months ago. The resemblance is uncanny! Watch out Reba, here comes Aaryn 🪓

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm sure she has a credit card that her mother pays off for her. She blows through money for what?
    Those glam lamps are probably for her bathroom because remember guys, that's her favourite room in the house :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

is she still friends with logan randazzo? or did she burn that bridge as well

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :smoking-smiley-face: I like Reddit, but this is definitely My group of people! I love picking on everything LiTtLe thing. 🥂

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    No. Aaryn tried to morph into Logan when she was first grifting essential oils. Aaryn pretended to be an earth mother like Logan with the chunky braids - that picture of her nursing Adeline comes to mind. But Logan never acknowledged her much. I think she knew better. Logan also seems like someone that is true to herself and is almost always home with her kids … Aaryn could never.

Oh and I remember Aaryn once told everyone that Logan’s husband was a surgeon because she knew them “so well” - except he’s not. And she got called out for it. Another hilarity.

QUOTE (omg1816 @ 15/10/2022, 18:33) 
    is she still friends with logan randazzo? or did she burn that bridge as well

Edited by bothered - 10/15/2022, 06:52 PM

6. anxietyqueen
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (headspace @ 15/10/2022, 17:36) 
    More spending…she says she’s morphing into Nicole, no shit Sherlock. You morph constantly to fit into whoever is your bff at the present time.

Morphing into Nicole how? Because if she’s referring to decor, Nicole has the worst decor style ever! Everything is brown, tan and orange, and her house looks like a 60 year old woman’s house.

7. colorado
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Holdy on. We are moving on to home renos now? Lemme grab my brace for my neck -- the whiplash is strong.

8. Orgahnicpahleo
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Once she starts decorating, she's trying to convince herself how happy she is. She's got nothing to look forward to since she's got no upcoming trips. Yes, buy all the random glam stuff for your orange house 😂

9.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Aaryn is buying glam items for a house that resembles Pizza Hut very confused lmao she hates that house !! Why even buy it if you dislike it so much

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just can’t imagine them lamps in a house with orange tiles.
    And who puts lamps in bathrooms? We aren’t allowed electric outlets in our bathrooms here lol

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I do not want to derail this thread, but I have to comment…

Anyone see BBL’s stories? Her newest crotch goblin has RSV.
    Apparently they hesitated to even bring him in to be seen, and allegedly a doctor diagnosed the baby with RSV and sent them home. She said she returned the next day and now the baby is admitted for supplemental support.

She was an RN before??

Also, of course she would make 5,000 stories about her baby being in the hospital 🤷🏼‍♀️ and saying how “triggering” it all is; yet she’s posting selfies. She needs to stop pooping (yes I said it) babies. Whenever my son was ill, the last thing I thought about was whipping out my phone to post stuff on SM!

I hope the kid recovers quickly from that virus!
    Attached Image
    47E0436A-4CBB-48D6-91B4-A9061401D898

12.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can Aaryn ever just “be?”

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 15/10/2022, 20:21) 

Apparently they hesitated to even bring him in to be seen, and allegedly a doctor diagnosed the baby with RSV and sent them home. She said she returned the next day and now the baby is admitted for supplemental support.

She was an RN before??

Also, of course she would make 5,000 stories about her baby being in the hospital 🤷🏼‍♀️ and saying how “triggering” it all is; yet she’s posting selfies. She needs to stop pooping (yes I said it) babies. Whenever my son was ill, the last thing I thought about was whipping out my phone to post stuff on SM!

She took the baby to a baptist hospital that was her first mistake. When she was complaining I thought to myself I bet this is some religious hospital and sure enough it was. BBL is back to posting sad looking hospital photos. Who has time to take these kinds of pictures?

14.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 10/15/2022, 08:21 PM) 

She was an RN before??

..... and in the middle of the drama she posts a link to a stupid sweatshirt she is wearing???? People need to stop profiting off of their children! It's disgusting.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bothered @ 15/10/2022, 15:48) 
    Rashelle Marie!! Aaryn and her were “besties” for a while. Aaryn basically used her like she does everybody else. I think I remember Rashelle even going to stay at Aaryns house a few times with her kids when Nick was away. Tara did that too because Aaryn “couldn’t be alone.” That always seems so odd to me. Rashelle started hanging out with Chelsea Houska from Teen Mom and Aaryn got all butt hurt because she wasn’t included. You didn’t hear much about Rashelle after that.

QUOTE (Yogilou @ 15/10/2022, 15:33) 
    Oh I totally forgot about that Rashelle girl! Aaryn used her for a bit then dropped her as usual. I just looked at her Instagram and her daughter looks amazing in cheer, back handsprings and flips, and aaryn thinks Skyla is iconic for doing an incomplete split on the floor 🤣🤣 Rashelle’s daughter is what iconic looks like at that age, she actually looks younger than Skyla.

I'm surprised. I feel like Chelsea and Aaryn would hit it off

QUOTE (Karlalala @ 15/10/2022, 17:40) 
    QUOTE (bothered @ 15/10/2022, 16:42) 
    Anyone talking crap about the Bakers on Reddit is hilariously dumb. For one, it just proves they read here and for two, they are literally doing the exact same thing. There are comments there that are word for word what is put on here. Just like back in the day when everyone would watch soap operas “soaps” and talk smack about certain characters - that’s all this is, todays entertainment and nothing more. We all have lives. Aaryn is just extra vile and she makes it extremely easy to poke fun at her - that’s why she is discussed more than any of the others.

Have you noticed all the, “ I made an account but I can’t figure out how to post comments” 🧐 Maybe that’s a good thing 😂

If you can figure out reddit then this is easy. Reddit is far more hard to keep up with

QUOTE (Okurrr @ 15/10/2022, 17:49) 
    Now buying glam decor for her western home. This is a fun train wreck topic I love to follow 😂 not hating on the lamps.. I actually have those or similar ones but my home is modern traditional. those will look so tacky in her home. She has no clue what her style is. She just morphs into whoever she is close with

Wait, you mean hawaiin disney photos, Tommy Bahama entertainment units and beachy bathroom decor don't flow well together? Shit.

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views