Aaryn Williams: Poison ivy dress, garage sale distress, her weight loss didn’t impress, and Adeline’s drawings tell the rest Pt. 41

« Older   Newer »

1. Lulu&pretzels
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Case in point. She apparently didn’t dox that girl Sarah and she is not a racist 😳🧥
    Attached Image
    6E77B1D1-3DBB-41A4-B91E-B807E76FF157

2.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She used the murder of children to Glorify guns.
    She can rot for all I care.

3. Lulu&pretzels
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 16/10/2022, 16:12) 
    She used the murder of children to Glorify guns.
    She can rot for all I care.

👏 she’s a terrible human being.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna29163803

This made me think of Aaryn and how her eyes would light up thinking about expanding their family. again and again even when she should of quit at 2. Poor babies.

5. cremedela
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Hoagie looks like leather face from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Of course that ugly bitch thinks that Dahmer joke she shared was funny.

Even Aryan doesn’t get under my skin but something about Hoagie is sinister and creepy.

6. cremedela
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 16/10/2022, 05:27) 
    This is a cult lol

This is so beyond lmfao. I can’t. I would have kept this in my camera roll Kkkaryn.

7. anxietyqueen
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (omg1816 @ 16/10/2022, 16:14) 
    www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna29163803

This made me think of Aaryn and how her eyes would light up thinking about expanding their family. again and again even when she should of quit at 2. Poor babies.

Oop

1B586610-C9C8-4EC7-8683-9260C109DE36

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cremedela @ 16/10/2022, 16:19) 
    Hoagie looks like leather face from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Of course that ugly bitch thinks that Dahmer joke she shared was funny.

Even Aryan doesn’t get under my skin but something about Hoagie is sinister and creepy.

She’s probably still sniffing that Halloween mask Kkkaryan left at her house last year.

9.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 16/10/2022, 16:11) 
    Case in point. She apparently didn’t dox that girl Sarah and she is not a racist 😳🧥

Someone said she is infringing customer privacy by checking if they ordered and then if she doesn’t see their name blasting them.
    What if they used their husbands card? What if it was a gift?
    So YES they will know what the quality is like Aaryn, you ignorant pig!

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cremedela @ 16/10/2022, 16:19) 

Hoags is creepy, sure, but she couldn't happen to a ✨better person✨ than Aaryn. And I am HERE FOR IT. I wonder if she puts actual shit in the food she cooks for Aaryn?!

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

OMG she doesn’t know if people have her items or not! Whyyyy is she not understanding items can be gifted!!

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 16/10/2022, 06:09) 
    We don’t know everything about their marriage, but we do know that Ryan flirts with his boss in front of his wife.

I don’t need to know everything in order to form an opinion. Knowing he’s a married father who wants to fuck a racist is enough.

I wonder if Reba encourages it though.
    She was obsessed with Aaryn way before they were the hired help. I wonder if it gets her off knowing they flirt but he is HER husband, does that make sense? I dunno, I feel the obsession runs deep with her. Watching her morph into Aaryn.
    Not excusing Ryan's behaviour, and above his shoddy work, he excused her racist behavior so I hope he shits himself on the plane ride home.

QUOTE (RoClo @ 16/10/2022, 16:01) 
    I feel bad for aaryn like maybe she is possessed by demons and cant control herself. She seems to have a lot of paranormal activity in every home she lives in. Also she wont step inside a church... And I think I saw her shape shift that time she was acting like some kinda beast creeping around her closet. Has anyone seen any crosses in this conservative Christian home? Hmmm... (JK dont come for me Fiona and nuggets lol) ps I like Fiona she keeps things level headed some times it does get a bit cray

Hey I may get weird about the fat shaming and messaging her on Instagram but I'm all for some shape shifting shit.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 16/10/2022, 16:40) 

Someone said she is infringing customer privacy by checking if they ordered and then if she doesn’t see their name blasting them.
    What if they used their husbands card? What if it was a gift?
    So YES they will know what the quality is like Aaryn, you ignorant pig!

It drives me nuts that she keeps doing this. Also I agree that she is infringing on consumer privacy. I’m also pretty positive that threatening legal action against a honest review is against the consumer review fairness act. She would have to somehow prove that these people did not somehow receive items from her shop in someway shape or form try to attest to their quality. I wouldn’t shop there if I saw her responses to these reviews. Especially the one where she is telling a consumer that she is wrong about the shoes not being true to size and that it’s the only complain received. Standard practice aaryn “we are sadden to hear about how we did not met your expectations with your order, please email the ( customer service email) and we’d be happy to try and help. Come on. It’s basic knowledge girl. You can google how to respond to review.

14. anxietyqueen
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Gallagher‚ Fiona @ 16/10/2022, 17:26) 
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 16/10/2022, 06:09) 
    We don’t know everything about their marriage, but we do know that Ryan flirts with his boss in front of his wife.

I don’t need to know everything in order to form an opinion. Knowing he’s a married father who wants to fuck a racist is enough.

I wonder if Reba encourages it though.
    She was obsessed with Aaryn way before they were the hired help. I wonder if it gets her off knowing they flirt but he is HER husband, does that make sense? I dunno, I feel the obsession runs deep with her. Watching her morph into Aaryn.
    Not excusing Ryan's behaviour, and above his shoddy work, he excused her racist behavior so I hope he shits himself on the plane ride home.

She posted on her stories during that cruise that she kept thinking the whole time “Aaryn would love this!” and I was like wtfffff 😳.

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I came here after YTMD went to shit. I hadn't heard of The Bakery before then, otherwise I would've beee here double dippin' on the snark.

I found Aaryn through Tara and Beaston when they all went on that RHWOYT Vegas trip. I thought Aaryn and Liza were the snottiest of the bunch. I couldn't understand why Krista was there, she seemed to hate everyone and they weren't very nice to her.

Out of all the vlogs of the trip, Aaryn's was the best because it was the most cohesive. But the entire trip seemed like a shit show. That would've been like hell on earth for me.

I continued watching Aaryn because Skyla is about the same age as my oldest, and I liked her Disney trips. At the time, we had been planning to take our daughter there and Aaryn's Disney vlogs were helpful.

Then I started hearing about and witnessing her racism, and more of her problematic habits came to light, like her addiction to causing drama any way she can.

Nowadays, I watch for a different kind of entertainment. I just can't look away from the train wreck.

914 replies since 13/10/2022, 23:45   92957 views