DisneyCruiserButStillALoserLikeJen Pt. 370

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 10/20/2022, 09:22 PM) 
    She can’t make a time commitment; her life is purposefully packed; she has cleaning ladies; barely has her children; barely comes through with content for her WWC.

So what the hell is she doing??????

Herself.

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg. She has zero interest in connecting, whatsoever. She only wants to blabber about herself and get headpats.Gross.

3.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Proud of you, Aunt Julie 👏🤣

4.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, I forgot to include all the expensive home improvement projects that were done on the first house shortly before it sold, the kitchen & flooring, closet laundry, etc. and it still lost money. Such financial wizardry.

I think this divorce is the bane of her existence and I think she will use it as an excuse to be forever alone, even though she said she wanted it 5 years before it happened. I think she will say she wants to be forever alone, even though I don't think she will ever have a choice in the matter.

5.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So she filmed the vlog yesterday? The exact day that ended with an Insta story shitquote dirty delete… ok.

:rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 20/10/2022, 19:24) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 10/20/2022, 06:15 PM) 

Wow, that’s a lot more than I would have guessed. While I liked that house much better than RM2, I’d expect a lot more for a million quarter.

It’s the area. The whole northeast area above Chicago is very desirable with good schools. If that house had been up to snuff for the neighborhood it would have sold quickly and for a lot more.

7.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do you mean the fireplace, or what else was wrong with it?

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don is good with money because he has a f**k ton of it. He could save $$$$$ and they still had money to burn however they wanted.

Gravy is probably good with money because he's knows how to save and spend wisely. Not dropping $150 on more than one coffee mug.

9.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 10/20/2022, 04:07 PM) 
    So she filmed the vlog yesterday? The exact day that ended with an Insta story shitquote dirty delete… ok.

:rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

10.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She did a sleep meditation at 1:12am and a healing meditation this morning.

Tomorrow’s video should be interesting.

:1485540604:

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 20/10/2022, 22:16) 
    Do you mean the fireplace, or what else was wrong with it?

She left all sorts of filled bins, some furniture, all the window treatments, the bad kitchen redo, and who knows what. Because it sat on the market for months and months and she left her crap, if it showed poorly, any offers they got, would have been low. The original price was 1.6M she got 800K and bought RM2, that was her half. I think Don said we are accepting the offer at 1.2 because he was tired of it just sitting there and it was time to marry and move into RM3.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 20/10/2022, 06:03) 
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 10/19/2022, 11:59 PM) 
    I got the impression that Jin was the only one calling the ladies Melissa. No one regarded Poopsie as Poopsie besides that nut job Jennifer Boyles

Her ex mother-in-law explained in an old MHWL vlog that she (Suzanne) gave him that nickname early on in their marriage. And also that his mother (Gonald's grandma) called him that too, which seems a little too creepy imo. Suze I think was just playing along with the DUB on the whole Melissa thing

No, as I recall, the grandmother called the grandfather the same thing, and nobody knew about it. And then Susan called her husband poopsie as well, and it was a funny coincidence.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 20/10/2022, 22:02) 
    Also, I forgot to include all the expensive home improvement projects that were done on the first house shortly before it sold, the kitchen & flooring, closet laundry, etc. and it still lost money. Such financial wizardry.

I think this divorce is the bane of her existence and I think she will use it as an excuse to be forever alone, even though she said she wanted it 5 years before it happened. I think she will say she wants to be forever alone, even though I don't think she will ever have a choice in the matter.

Jen was reno-ing because this was her forever home. Rug pulled out from under her and the house is for sale as a mish mash of designs (I use that term very loosely). Didn't the bathroom(s) upstairs get renoed right before it sold? The kids I think for sure.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 10/20/2022, 10:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 20/10/2022, 06:03) 
    Her ex mother-in-law explained in an old MHWL vlog that she (Suzanne) gave him that nickname early on in their marriage. And also that his mother (Gonald's grandma) called him that too, which seems a little too creepy imo. Suze I think was just playing along with the DUB on the whole Melissa thing

No, as I recall, the grandmother called the grandfather the same thing, and nobody knew about it. And then Susan called her husband poopsie as well, and it was a funny coincidence.

We had a similar thing in my husband's family. His gran's family called her "skat" (which means treasure in Afrikaans: pronounced s-cut) since she was a child and it turned out that everyone called his granddad skat too so it was a funny coincidence. They became Ouma and Oupa Skat.

15.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    She encodes.

882 replies since 14/10/2022, 16:15   104713 views