DisneyCruiserButStillALoserLikeJen Pt. 370

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 10/16/2022, 05:54 PM) 
    I would love to know what happened with the nail tech in LV. They went from weekly in-home manicures to Jen going on a rant about how she would now be doing her nails at home. Did Jen spend thousands of dollars on designer stuff for herself and the tech couldn’t afford anything? Was Jen in bed by 6 and the tech wanted to go out and do something fun? Was Jen just a complete bitch? I would LOVE to know!!

Are the Vegas videos still available?

2.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How is it that there hasn’t been a single person (that I’m aware of) who had an encounter with her and came here to vent about it? (Real people with real stories, not trolls.)

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 16/10/2022, 16:44) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 10/16/2022, 08:51 AM) 
    Jen Ross I can run your pictures all day if you like through a forensic photo software to see what you do to it? By the way it mentions which software you use and whether you did it on a mobile app or desktop? There’s nothing illegal about it either. You can take any image off the Internet and do a check on it.
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic I for one find this kind of stuff fascinating. And it only proves yet again how she lies about the dumbest shit.

I would love for you to run landyn Hutchinson's pictures through this too. She's so fake.

4.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 10/16/2022, 11:54 AM)
    I would love to know what happened with the nail tech in LV. They went from weekly in-home manicures to Jen going on a rant about how she would now be doing her nails at home. Did Jen spend thousands of dollars on designer stuff for herself and the tech couldn’t afford anything? Was Jen in bed by 6 and the tech wanted to go out and do something fun? Was Jen just a complete bitch? I would LOVE to know!!

What I always found stupid was because of the falling out with the nail tech she said she would be doing her nails at home from then on. Are/were there no other nail techs in her area?

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just yesterday, I read about the comparison of size 27/28 shorts to jorts from 2018. Fascinating!
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 10/16/2022, 12:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 16/10/2022, 16:44) 
    DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic I for one find this kind of stuff fascinating. And it only proves yet again how she lies about the dumbest shit.

I would love for you to run landyn Hutchinson's pictures through this too. She's so fake.

6.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jin has no purpose. She has nothing to do. She fills her days with trips and vacations, and research about new things to give the illusion of having to do things. Researching blue, Disney cruises, marathons, outdoor camping, car camping, stalking YouTubers for info, etc.

She’s always been accomplishment driven even at the beginning. Busy bee would check off daily mundane and normal tasks to feel like she accomplished something during the day. Working out, eating, bathing. Even having kids (wow! What an accomplishment!) But even after she accomplishes these things, she’s still chasing the next one.

She will never feel whole or content until she actually finds that peace and purpose through making an actual physical difference in the world and that could be through an ACTUAL job where she interacts with others or a missions trip type thing where she is PHYSICALLY THERE in another country helping and interacting with people. Not just throwing money at the cause. But I honestly think she is so far gone at this point that she will never be happy or content with her life. She will never see a real therapist who challenges her and whom she will listen to without crying about it and changing therapists because she doesn’t like what she’s hearing. You can’t help these people.

Also not sure why one of her purposes for planning the climbing trip (lies) is to interact with others. She could join a hiking group in her community and meet people. Do local challenges. But she won’t. Like someone said, she likes being able to travel so those same people she talks to can’t be found again locally.

I feel like if she said “okay friends! We are going to do a special meetup!” And all of her patreons came to a meetup, she would cower in a corner. She would never do it. She likes her audience in different countries, in different states, far away from her.

But you know, this shouldn’t even be an issue because she said that her anxiety was cured by her a while ago with an in depth video! 🙄

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I don't get her runDisney obsession. I would think you either are into running and challenging yourself with marathons or 5Ks, whatever your level, as a hobby or passion. It was last weekend (or the weekend before?) a friend of mine travelled to Chicago to do the Chicago marathon. He had done the Berlin marathon just a few weeks prior. Chicago marathon looked like a beautiful day. The best part is he always does these for charities and raised money at both. He loves running. If she truly loves running, why does she not do this? Why is it ALWAYS AND ONLY Disney??? It's weird. What does she get from Disney races that she doesn't from others? Are there a lot of unfit people that do them so she feels superior?

I don't get it. Someone needs to ask her at the next Q&A.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 16/10/2022, 17:17) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 10/16/2022, 12:50 AM) 
    I’m on a girls weekend at a ton of wineries and I’m amazed that Jen has never been on a girls trip in her entire life. Kind of sad that she never got to experience it.

Lest we forget, the Vegas trip with the nail tech...who wasn't Jen's friend - or her nail tech - after it was over.

She also slept at the foot of Emily and Suzanne's bed in LA. I'm pretty sure that was the trip where she made fun of Emily (who was pregnant), because she ordered two breakfast meals from room service.

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 10/16/2022, 07:11 PM) 
    I don't get her runDisney obsession. I would think you either are into running and challenging yourself with marathons or 5Ks, whatever your level, as a hobby or passion. It was last weekend (or the weekend before?) a friend of mine travelled to Chicago to do the Chicago marathon. He had done the Berlin marathon just a few weeks prior. Chicago marathon looked like a beautiful day. The best part is he always does these for charities and raised money at both. He loves running. If she truly loves running, why does she not do this? Why is it ALWAYS AND ONLY Disney??? It's weird. What does she get from Disney races that she doesn't from others? Are there a lot of unfit people that do them so she feels superior?

I don't get it. Someone needs to ask her at the next Q&A.

I get the impression Jen prefers running in non-urban areas. She likes nature. Running marathons in cities is not particularly lovely. At Disney, there are flowers and landscaping. It seems cleaner than a city even if it’s not. Disney seems less claustrophobic in general - more spacious, no tall skyscrapers.

Can someone remind me, who was/is Rachel? And what became of her? She was in a vlog celebrating Jen’s birthday and gave Jen a Henri Bendel candle.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 16/10/2022, 14:51) 
    So to check if someone alters there images or Photoshop you can actually run it through an analysis. It’s like a forensic photo analysis program. I know somebody that has a few of those programs who can run an image. Jen’s photo of her standing by the door, a few things were quite obvious to the naked eye if you look close enough or know what to look for.

For me, it was Jen’s waist that I notice first. Then her Pinky finger! The line on the waist was way too perfect. The line is also blackened. Then some thing about her inner thighs you could see shading.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...D17FCB9D9E.jpeg)

Now look at Jens pinky finger. It looks distorted. It doesn’t look right. Notice the black outline, noticed the shading on the inner thigh. You can’t see the black outline on her outer thigh because she’s wearing black pants, so it’s hard to detect with the naked eye. I asked why you could tell on the inner thigh, it was relayed to me that it could’ve been the way the light was hitting it, so it was easier to detect.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...14F1A36FFE.jpeg)

Next photo is what the forensic analysis picked up all the dark black lines pretty much match up with what the naked eye can see if you look closely.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...257524352C.jpeg)

I’m sick and tired of Jen claiming she doesn’t do anything to her pictures.

Jen Ross I can run your pictures all day if you like through a forensic photo software to see what you do to it? By the way it mentions which software you use and whether you did it on a mobile app or desktop? There’s nothing illegal about it either. You can take any image off the Internet and do a check on it.
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

#tiredofherbs
    #thickasabrick

11. DivorcewithWonder
        +24   Like  

User deleted

I always assumed the the nail tech wanted to go out and explore Vegas and Jen wanted to do nothing more than eat, let her laxatives kick in, spend ridiculous amounts of money to flaunt her wealth, take baths, and watch Disney movies alone in her room at 7 pm. The nail tech probably thought she was in for a fun girl's trip and then felt completely alone and bored in a city where everyone else was having fun.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    in a pile of rumpus, sweat-soaked camping gear on Blue's floorboards

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 16/10/2022, 18:49) 
    or a missions trip type thing where she is PHYSICALLY THERE in another country helping and interacting with people.

Oh god please not mission trip Jin. Don’t release her on the world with a perception of doing good, she would have so much opportunity to get headpats and pwincess attention for fake heatstroke or something. Nevermind inflicting her message of wokeness on the masses.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That will NEVER happen. Too much intense proximity to the real poors.

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 10/16/2022, 11:54 AM) 

Remember Gene hid in her room making a haul video? The number one reason Jen has no friends: she does not compromise.

She was at the height of SWFing beauty gurus. After a day of burning through literally thousands of dollars on bags, courtesy of her cager, she should have been willing to do some Vegas nightlife ... but conveniently her IBS kicked in so she could hide away.

The nail tech should've seen the writing on the wall when they had to book separate rooms.

15.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    It is pretty telling that Jenny has no friends while Tens has friends and best friends.

I love how Jens's "social anxiety" disappears when it serves her (DM concert, the mountain challenge, Disney runs). I bet she refuses to volunteer because that is what the poors do.

882 replies since 14/10/2022, 16:15   104713 views