DivorceLoserDogAbuserNoOneWillChooseHer_LikeJen Pt. 371

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Finally a decor tour only been waiting 7 years 🎃👻 now I could care less.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Connect To Dons Money Like Jen @ 24/10/2022, 00:46) 
    Finally a decor tour only been waiting 7 years 🎃👻 now I could care less.

Not me. I honestly could NOT care less about her lame o decor 😆

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t follow her (or anyone else that’s tied to her in any way) nor comment on her Instagram so she hasn’t blocked me. Rather thin-skinned, our J Boyles. But honestly, I wouldn’t miss her if she did. There are enough of you that post her nonsense here that I don’t think any of us are missing much.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 23/10/2022, 23:28) 
    Seeing that blended family picture and how happy they all are, really makes Jen thinking nothing would change with the divorce, incredibly naive.

Remember when she thought she would continue to go Utah like normal? :hearty-laugh: Reality really slapped her on that ample ass and it keeps slapping her. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

Absofreakinglutely!
    😂😂😂

Also, today is apparently National Mother in Law day. Get all up in your feels about Suze, Jenbo. I guarantee she LOVES her new daughter in law!

5.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m a Tens fan for sure! But hear me out.
    I do think it’s weird Tens kids are on the Ross side in front of Poopsie and Suse next to CC and Donnys cousins and the Ross kids are in front of Tens on her side of the fam.
    I get it. Blended family and all, but in her profile pic she picked one where she is smiling in CCs face, not her own two daughters.
    I know it’s nit picky, but it comes off a Tens is trying too hard to me. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

6.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Tens has joy. It’s obvious even in the little glimpses we get. And the rest of them seem to be picking up on that from her. Jen has no joy, and wouldn’t recognize it if she tripped over it. She’s never had it. And seeing it in her Forever Family now that they’ve ditched her just makes her dig in to her chosen misery even further.

And there’s joy here too, WORLD SERIES BABY!!!! 🔔

7.     +74   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I'm glad Tens is trying hard because Jen isn't trying at all.

8.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My personal theory is that Don and Tens or Suzanne wanted Jen to join them for a big blended family thing this holiday season and Jen said no. Julie was sent to try to persuade her to join them for something and that's where the boundaries shit quote came from.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nightstand Analysis @ 24/10/2022, 01:09) 
    I do think it’s weird Tens kids are on the Ross side in front of Poopsie and Suse next to CC and Donnys cousins and the Ross kids are in front of Tens on her side of the fam.
    I get it. Blended family and all, but in her profile pic she picked one where she is smiling in CCs face, not her own two daughters.
    I know it’s nit picky, but it comes off a Tens is trying too hard to me. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

I wonder if she purposefully chose those photos knowing we/Jen would find them. Jens made a show of telling the world she was caged by Tens’ new husband and publicly all but abandoning Tens’ new step kids, that she clearly loves… Id probably rub it in Jens face too by choosing those pictures to share.

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Rewatched her 30th birthday video where don did a scavenger hunt. So caged. So terrible, having your husband plan a birthday game for you. Wow.

11.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Getting all caught up.

• Emily and Don look great. And I agree, Suzanne looks a bit more fashionable than usual. The Tens effect! That photo of Tens and the 3 girls is striking. You can see the genuine affection between CC and her full-time caregiver.

• I know we all sound like broken records but if you would have told me 2 years ago Jen would age this badly and Emily and Don would look better than they ever have, I would have never believed you. To be fair, Emily started her glow up right before the divorce, but she has now upgraded her style.

• The Winnie situation is just awful. Jen cannot let another thing in her life go so she will keep Winnie alive and suffering for as long as possible. Here is my suffering and disabled dog...it works for me. The garage video from earlier this year showed me what a true hoarder she is, and this video with Winnie shows her denial over life circumstances. Again, we all knew this, but in 2022 Jen is not even trying to keep up appearances.

• In one of the summer Q&A videos Jen also mentioned hosting the grandparents (it has come up 2x now in Q&A videos) and I was not surprised Poopie and Suzanne come to her house from time-to-time. Jen's behavior has been so erratic the last 2 years. It's important for the Ross grandparents to monitor how their grandchildren are living and to show up for their grandchildren.

• Not surprised the Disney Kids Club on the Cruise ship did not go as planned. Her children do not socialize with other children under her care and she keeps them extremely isolated, so I don't see them wanting to play or engage with other children when they are with her. I meant to call this out in pre-cruise post. If this had been Tens and Don and they had their siblings with them, or Emily's kids, this would have been a different story. No way CC and Donny can be independent and socialize with an emotionally crippled parent.

• Her baking looks like shit.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 24/10/2022, 01:44) 
    QUOTE (Nightstand Analysis @ 24/10/2022, 01:09) 

I wonder if she purposefully chose those photos knowing we/Jen would find them. Jens made a show of telling the world she was caged by Tens’ new husband and publicly all but abandoning Tens’ new step kids, that she clearly loves… Id probably rub it in Jens face too by choosing those pictures to share.

I agree with all of this

Why the picture of her so focused on CC. Idk. She's definitely rubbing salt in the wound and jeez senior Ross' and Don particpate in the theme

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her baking is shit. I tried those muffins a couple of years ago and they were tasteless and dry.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 24/10/2022, 01:12) 
    Tens has joy. It’s obvious even in the little glimpses we get. And the rest of them seem to be picking up on that from her. Jen has no joy, and wouldn’t recognize it if she tripped over it. She’s never had it. And seeing it in her Forever Family now that they’ve ditched her just makes her dig in to her chosen misery even further.

And there’s joy here too, WORLD SERIES BABY!!!! 🔔

I agree, she does seem to bring some joy and levity; some vibrancy and color; some modernity even to that crowd. Jen was always too self focused especially on her ailments and body image etc. She was just a blob but so were they to a certain extent.

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was looking at her grid and I don't like those half face closed lip smile selfies.... I don't know why though. They come off so fake.

885 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:02   108529 views