DivorceLoserDogAbuserNoOneWillChooseHer_LikeJen Pt. 371

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I love how Jen just declared herself the family baker taking that role from a more worthy individual no doubt. I never saw her receive any compliments. Her stuff looked dry as dust to me.

2.     +28   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I predict Jen will change her mind and not share the video of Winnie traveling to MT due to anticipated criticism. If she sincerely believes traveling with Winnie was harmless and in Winnie’s best interest, she shouldn’t hesitate in posting the video. Not sharing the video will be telling - it will suggest she knows it was a poor decision and shes avoiding criticism.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 23/10/2022, 19:56) 
    Yes, I hope we get to see Tens holiday decor! But I think we only saw it last year because her decorator BFF did it for her while on vacation and posted? She does seem to change her FB banner seasonally so maybe she will give us a glimpse :D

This girl's training is so whack. She did over 2 hours of walk/runs outdoors on Friday (I think she mentioned she would be doing this in her DITL) for a total of over 3 hours of exercise. Saturday she took the day off and only did a short yoga, today only a 30 min low impact ride with her usual yoga, stretches, etc. I hope the idiot is hurting. Sometimes I wonder if she likes to be in pain?

QUOTE (ThatThing @ 10/23/2022, 07:50 PM) 
    I hope Emily burned all her home decor and started over. Because that house was... 🤢

I came along post divorce, I don't think I've watched any of the videos with Emily's home in them? Was it also Retirement Home Ross Decor?

More like collapsible card tables purchased at Sears in their heyday and hand me down Big Lots couches. I few pieces of Good Will level accessories tossed in to make it look ‘finished’.

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another spinach square holiday would bring out my inner frump, too.

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 10/23/2022, 04:21 PM) 
    Yes, I hope we get to see Tens holiday decor! But I think we only saw it last year because her decorator BFF did it for her while on vacation and posted? She does seem to change her FB banner seasonally so maybe she will give us a glimpse :D

This girl's training is so whack. She did over 2 hours of walk/runs outdoors on Friday (I think she mentioned she would be doing this in her DITL) for a total of over 3 hours of exercise. Saturday she took the day off and only did a short yoga, today only a 30 min low impact ride with her usual yoga, stretches, etc. I hope the idiot is hurting. Sometimes I wonder if she likes to be in pain?

I hope Emily burned all her home decor and started over. Because that house was... 🤢

I came along post divorce, I don't think I've watched any of the videos with Emily's home in them? Was it also Retirement Home Ross Decor?

More like collapsible card tables purchased at Sears in their heyday and hand me down Big Lots couches. I few pieces of Good Will level accessories tossed in to make it look ‘finished’.

To each their own I guess, but at the same time...I got a really nice, but pretty beat up table that's about 10 years older than I am for $125, it has 6 chairs and a leaf to extend the table. All I did was reupholster the chairs. Like it doesn't take a lot of effort to find nicer quality things and make them your own. I'm surprised that's what her house was like tbh.

6.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she will double down and show Winnie. They say the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. After the paddle board, Winnie Survived And Thrived, and I think she told everyone to F off.

7.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 10/23/2022, 04:27 PM) 
    I think she will double down and show Winnie. They say the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. After the paddle board, Winnie Survived And Thrived, and I think she told everyone to F off.

I really want to know how more people on her Patreon aren't as enraged by seeing Winnie in her current condition as we are. Like it makes no sense. You see a dog dragging its hind legs and don't say anything??? The fuck????

8.     +44   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seeing that blended family picture and how happy they all are, really makes Jen thinking nothing would change with the divorce, incredibly naive.

Remember when she thought she would continue to go Utah like normal? :hearty-laugh: Reality really slapped her on that ample ass and it keeps slapping her. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did JinnyJinJin block me on IG? She was there yesterday but gone today?

10.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She's so stuck in life and used to spinning her wheels that she couldn't fathom the rest of the family may actually MOVE ON from her and build a new, happier life. She is probably still reeling from the shock of it all.

11.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 23/10/2022, 23:44) 

Wouldn’t surprise me. She blocked me yet I never said anything to her. Maybe she does it randomly. That’s why I appreciate when stuff is shared here from insta.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 23/10/2022, 23:56) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 23/10/2022, 23:44) 

Wouldn’t surprise me. She blocked me yet I never said anything to her. Maybe she does it randomly. That’s why I appreciate when stuff is shared here from insta.

How would she even know to block you? Or am I being dumb in assuming you weren't commenting etc

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 10/23/2022, 11:44 PM) 

Do you have multiple accounts and use one to comment? If you do and she blocks one, there’s an option for her to block all of your accounts.

14.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I would like to know the fantasy Jen had in her head of how the family dynamic would be . You can bet your a$$ that picture of the family was not what she had in mind. The only reason she has dinner with aunt Julie is to find out information on Don.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 23/10/2022, 22:21) 

Jen's house was coordinated retirement/funeral home. Emily's was cheap not cohesive.

Haha yeah Jen being the family baker. Why did she always make a few kinds of cookies for guests to take home with them? Did she not get a goody bag at a party as a child and therefore wants to give her guests a present?

885 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:02   108529 views