TurtleCreekLane Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    These dingbats are putting SK's food on the snow that God knows how many people have walked/skied on?!? They could have so easily just handed it to her! Does Kimmy also come from extreme wealth? What's her excuse for having so little common sense?

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t know which turtle I can’t stand the most? Right now it’s Kimmy and Steven. What the hell is wrong with them? Throwing donut pieces on the snow like they are animal training SK. They are such hypocrites with their glucose meters and no sugar and carbs but, are using Krispy Kreme to bribe their daughter?
    The whole dozen silly mouth binky things were stupid too. Most people try and ween their kids off of binkys by now. But, they think they are so funny for the gram and why not link it too? And let’s all put them in our mouths and share germs too while we’re at it. Yuck.
    A close second at the moment is Jen and Steve. WTH? Stay home with your teenage kids that live with you? School is back in session after Christmas break and you two jet off to Deer Valley just because you can? MLK holiday is coming up. Can’t you wait until then? When the teens have a long weekend? This has to have an effect on them with their parents never home.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Difficult Dinosaur @ 7/1/2023, 05:12) 
    These dingbats are putting SK's food on the snow that God knows how many people have walked/skied on?!? They could have so easily just handed it to her! Does Kimmy also come from extreme wealth? What's her excuse for having so little common sense?

WTAF?? Why not throw mini rubber duckies??

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I never see SK smile. Kids are the best barometer on behavior. I think she senses all of the fake nonsense. I don’t see much (if any) depth in these people. Tiffany has two voices…..the shallow, giggly voice and her serious voice. She can turn her voices on and off like a light switch.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Kimmy‘s voice makes me want to stick needles in my ears

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tiffany walking around showcasing that house is disgusting. IT cost $21 million dollars. I am certain NONE of her followers can afford that, including me.

Arrogant spoiled cretins - all of them.

And you can't walk up the stairs without being out of breath because you are eating too much crap.

Silicone patches will NOT keep you from getting stretch marks either you dolt. The skin splits in any underlying epidermal layer and no oils, ointments, or topical patches will prevent them.

And poor you - you are just SO TIRED you don't know if/when you can do your pregnancy photo shoot.

B.A.R.F.

P.S. the dog training with donuts ON THE GROUND/SNOW with SK is disgusting.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A426CA94-924C-40C5-91F7-F1E084E23635

Idiot Steven is at it again! Why can’t he put the damn camera down as his daughter walks toward a stone wall and drop off into Turtle Creek? That girl could have tripped and fell right into the water or into that stupid paddle boat he was trying to show off.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    25DA908B-8A25-4228-8DDA-8FA609C19877

Everything they do annoys the hell out of me. I mean, they had to set the camera up on the floor so that they could capture this ridiculous moment. No one is eating that chocolate. No wonder they did it on the dirty floor.

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tiffany who at the same time projects her pregnant stomach to the world, also asks stupid questions about pregnancy. I am disappointed she might nee to have a C-section - I wanted her to experience LABOR.

Meanwhile they (she) is having an orgasm about a multi-million $$$$ home they might purchase. Meanwhile their semi-attached on a crummy street current home would be fine for now if one of these spoiled cretins would relinquish their "office".

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    OMG, Adam needs a special $300 dryer to dry his junk. Use a freaking towel like a normal person.

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did anyone else catch Kimmy and Jen's Q&A?? They are 100% frenemies, it's so obvious. I think they secretly despise each other!

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bigsurprise @ 1/27/2023, 10:34 AM) 
    Did anyone else catch Kimmy and Jen's Q&A?? They are 100% frenemies, it's so obvious. I think they secretly despise each other!

Agreed!

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They all have issues with food. This fast Jennifer,Steve & Steven are doing seems so disordered. So many supplements and processed fake nutrition.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So, Adam and Tiffy baby didn't get the $2.15 million house they put an offer on ... boo hoo ... but GOD is going to help them get a house.

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    SK singing that song was cute BUT what if a kid doesn’t have a home with dear and kind parents? So God thinks some kids aren’t worthy of a home with kind parents? Why can’t they simply sing Jesus loves me like normal people. 😂

335 replies since 25/10/2022, 18:40   56014 views