Julia Pacheo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The parts of her video where she and her husband were both eating were kinda cringy. They’re both “on”.. and not very good actors.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yikes.... I'm only a couple minutes in and this is so awkward. I skipped around some and honestly her mom seemed more comfortable than Julia did. I get that she's used to doing the voiceovers, but wow. Maybe she should have tried actually talking through some of her videos without the ability to fall back as much on the voiceovers and she would be more comfortable in front of the camera.

Obviously I took the wrong path in life because I didn't know you could take other people's recipes and compile them into a book and sell it to make money.... and then compile that into a meal plan to make even more money! Who actually pays for this crap anyway? It's so easy to find that kind of thing for free.

The only positive thing I can say about the live is that her little girls are cute.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She put not one but two lean pork tenderloins in the crockpot to cook for 7-8 hours. No fat on either of them. They came out looking like shoe leather.

But hey, buy her weekly meal plan for more stolen recipes!

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Has anybody looked at her comments section? It's always a bunch of stuff kissing her butt. I've never really seen anything negative. I wonder if somebody goes in and deletes comments.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Melodica @ 24/3/2024, 15:43) 
    Has anybody looked at her comments section? It's always a bunch of stuff kissing her butt. I've never really seen anything negative. I wonder if somebody goes in and deletes comments.

I think somebody does. There was a comment about the price of the meal plan being ridiculous (she quoted $500 retail value). I responded to that user that she has numerous free videos and recipes on her website and it only takes a few minutes to create your own meal plan,no need to stress over it. Another user responded to me that it's a good way to support Julia for all she does. Next thing you know the
    comment thread was gone. I didn't think it was worth being deleted but maybe she didn't like my suggestion that her meal plan wasn't needed.

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This week’s “phrase that pays” is “ultra flavorful”. She’s running out of adjectives ladies and gents.

She does also say “so” 8 million times as well.

5 recipes all using chicken breast. Except for maybe the first recipe and last recipe, none of the chicken looked fork tender. Yet she insists on trying to cut into them with her fork.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bananagrams @ 29/3/2024, 08:14) 
    QUOTE (Melodica @ 24/3/2024, 15:43) 

I think somebody does. There was a comment about the price of the meal plan being ridiculous (she quoted $500 retail value). I responded to that user that she has numerous free videos and recipes on her website and it only takes a few minutes to create your own meal plan,no need to stress over it. Another user responded to me that it's a good way to support Julia for all she does. Next thing you know the
    comment thread was gone. I didn't think it was worth being deleted but maybe she didn't like my suggestion that her meal plan wasn't needed.

I figured that was probably the case. But wow - support her for all she does? What does she do except take recipes that other people came up with and cook them while filming? Besides, the money she gets from Youtube, sponsors and people buying from her links is plenty of "support".

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Crazy eyes is back with more adjectives.

There are not green bell peppers in “Philly” cheesesteak. It’s also not called “Philly cheesesteak” in Philadelphia. It’s just called cheesesteak.

Drink every time she says pasta.

Everything adds sooooo much flavor and is so so good.

Jesus Christ, buy a fucking thesaurus.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 7/4/2024, 09:22) 
    Crazy eyes is back with more adjectives.

There are not green bell peppers in “Philly” cheesesteak. It’s also not called “Philly cheesesteak” in Philadelphia. It’s just called cheesesteak.

Drink every time she says pasta.

Everything adds sooooo much flavor and is so so good.

Jesus Christ, buy a fucking thesaurus.

I won't fault her too much for the Philly thing. She's not from there and a ton of people call it by that name and use bell peppers. What got me is that 4 out of the 5 recipes had pasta and cheese - get some variety!!

She needs to spend some of the bank she's making off the plagiarized cookbooks and ridiculously priced meal plans to hire a scriptwriter.

And step back from the camera, lady!
    Attached Image

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her “hey thur!” At the beginning of her videos makes me laugh. Everything she cooks is “like, so flavorful”.. but it all sort of looks like it might be a bit bland to me. Even her “heavily seasoning” stuff, is just bare ass basic seasonings.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Very beige.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Almost everything she makes has Italian seasoning - which I personally can't stand. I know I can omit it, but it's just so boring that everything is the same.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Teenage boy Julia Pacheco with the crazy eyes released a compilation video of one pot recipes. None of this content is new. It’s recycled from previous weeks. The only thing new is her crazy eyes. Skip.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    We’re going south for the warmer weather, so let’s make crockpot meals? Huh?

How about hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill? Or anything on the grill or sandwiches?

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This is not at all the time of year for Crock Pot meals. Those are usually reserved for the very hot months so you don't heat up your house or the cooler months. Spring is the time for salads, light foods and grilled things (as you mentioned Ruby) but she's putting out the same kind of crap as she usually does - heavy cheesy pasta, chicken with sauce and some kind of taco or quesadilla.

I honestly do not understand how her videos get so few dislikes - and why so many people think she's just the best.

152 replies since 26/10/2022, 21:30   14428 views