Julia Pacheo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    For the most part, I enjoy her channel. It's drama free and that beats out any presentation issues. Jmo

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talk with flowers for hours @ 20/12/2022, 17:43) 
    QUOTE (Lisplikejen @ 14/11/2022, 11:51) 
    I have to clock out of her video as soon as she says “stir.” Is it an accent or something?? It drives me crazy!!

That’s hilarious. Glad I’m not alone in my cringe. For me, it’s her overuse of saying “sheet pan” all the time and eggs being said as eyygs instead of just egg—rhyming with leg or peg etc

YES!! I can’t even explain how she says stir. It’s just wrong and weird! As soon as she says it I have to click out of the video. Which is every video.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape about the way people talk. We all have accents.

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (iheartyt @ 21/12/2022, 04:13) 
    I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape about the way people talk. We all have accents.

I’m hardly bent out of shape. I actually love accents and have worked with many people over the years who have foreign accents. I grew up in the south, love a good southern drawl and a strong east coast accent too like my dad’s side of the family. My minor pet peeve about the specific word “egg”(it also comes from a childhood inside joke for me!) shouldn’t equate to a presumption I’m against accents, as we all have them. Some people are simply better at enunciation and pronunciation (despite accent) than others and I’m one to notice. This is a gossip forum and in reality no one would ever know my pet peeve over a seeming triviality. I keep it to myself

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There's so many really great cooking channels that I find fun and inspiring. Hers is not one of them. I find her boring.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She repeats herself quite a bit, just a different utensil for cooking it.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Everything is so so good and flavorful.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 20/12/2022, 17:56) 
    I like Kristin Step too. She’s not cooking healthy food but it sure looks good!! She seems comfortable talking in her videos.

I think Julie is young and is learning as she goes. Nothing wrong with that. She’s just showing how she does it. The way she speaks makes me think she was homeschooled and didn’t have a lot of interaction with other kids outside her family.

I like Kristin too. Her nasally twang gets to me sometimes (boil comes out like bull) but they both use ingredients that you can find easily.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like Kristen Stepp's content but she's a total cunt.

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomesteadingHeaux @ 24/12/2022, 01:57) 

How come? Just curious!

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her food looks good and bland at the same time. I would make it but add flavor lol. She seems like a very dull boring person in a shell.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh I'm so tired of her (and many other YouTube moms) wearing their babies while they cook!!! Did y'all see that toddler hanging from her, grabbing handfuls of taco meat and cheese out of the bowls?!? Nasty!!!

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn’t realize Julia had a page here. She generally seems like a nice person and her recipes are easy to make and adjust to be healthier; the ones I’ve tried have been good when I was in college. It does bother me that she always seems “on” and doesn’t seem to have much of a vocabulary to describe the taste of what she makes.

QUOTE (ChemoRN @ 24/12/2022, 02:05) 
    QUOTE (HomesteadingHeaux @ 24/12/2022, 01:57) 

How come? Just curious!

I’ve watched Kristin for years and if memory serves I’m pretty sure she very abruptly left her husband (had a job for awhile and documented her packed lunches) and if I remember correctly it was something having to do with her being bored in the marriage but they got back together. I can’t speak to her as a person but I like her on screen persona better and she is a better cook so she makes more adventurous recipes. Like I think she’s one of the only WFD YouTubers I’ve seen who’s made Indian food from scratch

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PeanutNoodles @ 1/2/2023, 19:41) 
    Didn’t realize Julia had a page here. She generally seems like a nice person and her recipes are easy to make and adjust to be healthier; the ones I’ve tried have been good when I was in college. It does bother me that she always seems “on” and doesn’t seem to have much of a vocabulary to describe the taste of what she makes.

QUOTE (ChemoRN @ 24/12/2022, 02:05) 
    How come? Just curious!

I’ve watched Kristin for years and if memory serves I’m pretty sure she very abruptly left her husband (had a job for awhile and documented her packed lunches) and if I remember correctly it was something having to do with her being bored in the marriage but they got back together. I can’t speak to her as a person but I like her on screen persona better and she is a better cook so she makes more adventurous recipes. Like I think she’s one of the only WFD YouTubers I’ve seen who’s made Indian food from scratch

Wow! I never would have thought that about Kristin. She’s all little miss peppy making her hubby’s lunch like they’re newly weds!

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can’t listen to Kristin Stepp she sounds like she has a permanent head cold or deviated septum. It grates on my nerves. “Jawwwwsh really enjoys this” who cares. Shut up.

It’s funny that she left him because she was bored. Didn’t know that info.

152 replies since 26/10/2022, 21:30   14433 views