Dumbkin, Slumkin, Backwoods Bumpkin. Rap Reels, Tacky Heels, Chemical Drinks, My Life Stinks. Pt. 81

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have never seen so many clothes that still have tags on them. Also, some things she could not recall purchasing or not knowing where things came from. Organization in the closet made no sense. Items crammed on the shelves, floor, etc. …..crap just strewn all willy nilly.

During Covid I realized that I don’t need all the things I have. I did a clean out of my closet and made myself a promise. If I bring in a new item, three must go. I had to be brutal.

Sweet Church of England….”Ni night full undies, sleepy socks,……” :20130930101758-5e972761:

QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 8/11/2022, 19:37) 

:snickering:

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love closet organizational videos and when I watched hers it gave me anxiety.

First off, why are her bras just “thrown in”there? She had a brand new closet built with drawers and bras should be laid flat stacked neatly so not to lose their shape. The underwear wasn’t folded either. Just a big mess.

She said she had her clothes in three different places yet was going to add another closet or add more clothes in another location. Why not have your clothing all in one closet, coats and jackets in another and leave it at that. The extra space should have all the new items that arrived for her videos. Then if she decides to return, either return or donate immediately. Why integrate it in her regular closet if she has no intention of wearing?

She takes zero pride in anything and it shows.And where are all the shoes and boots and handbags. Why are there random fragrances thrown on shelves? My bedroom closet is less than half that size and it still looks organized and neat. I also have a dresser where I keep jeans, swimwear, leggings and T’s and socks. With all that space why is she keeping socks and bathing suits in baskets?

Edited by EastCoastGlamour - 11/8/2022, 08:10 PM

3.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 8/11/2022, 19:04) 
    Personally I don't think anyone should sleep in panties. Only when having a period, obviously. Things need to have air circulation down there to keep everything healthy...don't stifle the air flow!

I didn’t used to but I’m of the age where I need a little help getting to the bathroom dry, if ya know what I mean.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 8/11/2022, 19:04) 
    Personally I don't think anyone should sleep in panties. Only when having a period, obviously. Things need to have air circulation down there to keep everything healthy...don't stifle the air flow!

100%CORRECT! My mom was an RN and that’s the hygiene we were taught for our health!

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This big ol idiot🤪lisa🤪 within a min. Of her talking in her latest "decluttering" video
    (which in my opinion she copied from Dominique Sachse ..she just did a video in her closet with a very young up and coming designer from Houston)
    She's giving us her hillbilly talk and she says..I would never let my closet get that badly clutter like alot of ppl..CONCEITED AF!!!!! *other ppl, have real lives and they do things besides having me,me ,me TIME Like you slezza besides you have 3 closets and you go NOWHERE!

also she says ...there's alot of stuff in here with tags ,that's who I am ...
    NO SHIT!!! really?! Yes we all know useless, go nowhere ,head up in the sand when it's not up your butt feeling yourself bc you bought something that makes you feel sexy 🙃 buy! Buy! To feel something and at the end of the day it all just sits there in your closet 🤪pathetic!

And I haven't even made pass the 1 min mark on her video🤮

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Doglover QUOTE:

"She still has a bitchy tone...having all those clothes because it's her job. Bullshit. It's her narcissistic compulsion to make her feel accepted and attractive. Too bad it doesn't help"

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Alphabetical order jeans🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 again you have NO LIFE🙃🙃 I'm convinced she copied Dominique video. She did exactly the same thing going around closet and talking through it BUT SLEZZA is just pathetic..Dominique was a news anchor so reason to have all the clothes now she's still a social light and very recognized here in our city ..Lisa I feel sorry for you!!!

Sleepy socks? 🤣🤣

Also did she just go through her panty drawer and ..."night.night"...???🫣🤣

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She has all the closets in that house brimming over as well as racks of clothes in other places. And don't forget her storage unit.

Nothing is organized and none of the house is fully decorated. She cares zero about anything or anyone else in her life. They all bother her including her cats.

Is this what she learned from her mom? Hmmmm? Is her mom the same way? Is that why she doesn't scold Lisa? Is that why Brooke fills her time trying to look slutty in front of the camera? Is that why John plays golf and takes up other jobs? Is that why Will hides under a blanket and in his room? Is that why her cats seek out her attention?

Lisa is a miserable woman-child who lives in a fantasy world in her head. Her brain tells her to covet, copy and buy everything she sees others have that she likes. She is drowning in her own addictions like a man overboard going down for the 3rd time. Problem is the boat with the lifeguards has sailed on. She is all by herself with her camera and her piles of messy clothes all with tags still on?

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 8/11/2022, 20:46) 
    Alphabetical order jeans🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 again you have NO LIFE🙃🙃 I'm convinced she copied Dominique video. She did exactly the same thing going around closet and talking through it BUT SLEZZA is just pathetic..Dominique was a news anchor so reason to have all the clothes now she's still a social light and very recognized here in our city ..Lisa I feel sorry for you!!!

Sleepy socks? 🤣🤣

Also did she just go through her panty drawer and ..."night.night"...???🫣🤣

The alphabetical concept is an immediate fail because I do not believe she is capable of remembering the entire alphabet in order to execute. FAILURE TO LAUNCH.

10.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lipsa Dumbkin @ 8/11/2022, 04:34) 
    Sorry but I'm watching her on YouTube in 1080p60. Her undereyes are F'ed and she's got so much makeup on its cracking under her nose or that's a scar from having her upper lip lifted.
    Her beauty filter is in and out in this one.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12443503/...016_YouTube.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12443503/...608_YouTube.jpg)

Whoa! That is most definitely a lip lift scar under her nose - when did she sneak that in??? This is one of the things I can’t stand about her - her sneaky and deceptive ways. I don’t care if she has all the procedures lol but why does she try to hide them? The lip lift would explain her grotesque Cheshire grin as of late!

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blondie3613 @ 8/11/2022, 17:45) 
    What she showed in her declutter is just a scratch on the surface.

Exactly!! She just showed a pile of clothes in her room and jawns closet too. Not to mention the other closets around the house🙄🙄

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I personally cannot not sleep without panties on! In fact my butt has to be covered even if it’s 100:degrees, always have. Take a shower, put on clean undies and hop in bed. Been doing it for over 67 years, never had a problem.

Sorry, but I never heard of airing it out….😅

13.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Don’t forget about Brooke’s former room.

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I watched in 2x speed but had to pause and figure out how to insert a clip but couldn't so heres a pic..Lmbo..when she talked about cashmere sweaters😂😂
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221108_141000_YouTube

15.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like John hasn’t touched her all year. 👀

904 replies since 27/10/2022, 00:30   56628 views