Aaryn Williams Pt. 43

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MBAmommy @ 4/11/2022, 05:38) 
    Okay that dinner though, wtf is chicken in a bag? 😫 at least she’s ingesting some nutrients.

Lmao chicken in a bag

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 4/11/2022, 05:11) 
    How can I watch her stories being blocked? I was going on iganony.com but it’s not updated!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AarynWilliams/com...utm_name=iossmf

This is all she posted really

3. Lulu&pretzels
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MBAmommy @ 4/11/2022, 05:38) 
    Okay that dinner though, wtf is chicken in a bag? 😫 at least she’s ingesting some nutrients.

First time she’s eating since July!

4.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This thread title neeeeeeds to have Dr Dechards animal fucking fetish in it. Can't wait till people google him and find that article and this forum 👎 sick fuck.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 4/11/2022, 04:56) 
    Aaryn on her story saying Dr Decherd, a sex offender who is into bestiality is ‘awesome’
    Ok bitch

Wait whaaaaat

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I guess the doctor didn’t do his research on Aaryn and just saw a camera in her face and got excited, gross. How does his google only have 2 reviews?!? Something seems off with that. She doesn’t have that many fans who watch uncut, and she pays for it herself. He got tricked by the scam artist 🤣

7.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Also, if he's really booked up until July as she said he was, why is he so desperate for PR that he will fit this woman in within a week? That doesn't add up. I'd think a very successful plastic surgeon would laugh in the face of someone coming in asking to be fit in early in exchange for exposure.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Has she thought about why she wants big boobs in the first place? I can't fathom wanting a body part to be the very thing that is the center of attention for your whole being. She's so vain it's unbelievable. Skyla is going to remember her "mommy" like this :cry:

9.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (omg1816 @ 4/11/2022, 12:43) 
    Has she thought about why she wants big boobs in the first place? I can't fathom wanting a body part to be the very thing that is the center of attention for your whole being. She's so vain it's unbelievable. Skyla is going to remember her "mommy" like this :cry:

That got me as well, she has 4 young children and she still thinks she should be the center of attention? Plus she’s married, why would a married woman want her boobs to be gawked at nonstop? I know the term narcissist gets thrown around a lot but she really is, she believes she’s more famous than she actually is, and thinks her friends should worship her and light up when she enters a gd room? Lol.

10. I’m Deceased
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Waiting for the day 2 shit show to begin! C’mon Aryan. How do you feel?!

11.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Nick does not look turned on what so ever, he looks a little nervous about her incisions getting infected so im pretty sure that's why he is staring. Anyone taking care of her would be. Shes so sick in the head. Also her appetite is gonna come back now not only since stopping injections but shes gonna be sitting around bored out of her mind for weeks. Not moving and eating more shes gonna gain especially since she effed her metabolism up by starving herself. After some of that weight comes back, those boobs will make her look twice as big. Imagine 30 years of being a spoiled child it's so embarassing.

12. Lulu&pretzels
        +6   Like  

User deleted

This dumbass is already messing up her recovery
    Attached Image
    BEAF815B-1761-4937-84F1-A0D42BB2E99E

13. Lulu&pretzels
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Gallagher‚ Fiona @ 4/11/2022, 12:03) 
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 4/11/2022, 04:56) 
    Aaryn on her story saying Dr Decherd, a sex offender who is into bestiality is ‘awesome’
    Ok bitch

Wait whaaaaat

There’s some article that pops up when you Google search his name, posted a few pages back where someone made some serious allegations against him. I don’t think he was actually found guilty and we didn’t dig into it further, but it’s still weird to have that show up.

14.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    First time I ever saw someone have major surgery and have false eyelashes and full make up. With all her health issues there will be some issues with the implants down the line. Also don’t know of any doctor allowing anyone in the operating room big red flag.

15. Lulu&pretzels
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Lol 💀
    Attached Image
    E1C6463A-F174-4513-80F9-048A17116F4A

897 replies since 2/11/2022, 18:51   117135 views