50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1. Fatgriffon1
        +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    HI FRANDS! I miss you guise. Can we start a gossip forum about people we work with IRL? 🤭

I have to catch up on this board but I would like to share my bitchy advent calendar comment first. (You all probably covered this already but let me have this pls.)

So my cats always get Christmas stockings and I always put toys and catnip in them. So I fully can get behind including pets in gift giving season. HOWEVER. If I needed to have a third adult live with me in order to pay my bills and/or had multiple, constant home renovations going on AND human children (to buy presents for and, you know, support), I could never justify spending so much money on advent calendars for pets. Like are you kidding? I am a full on cat lady to be very clear but animals don’t have the faintest fucking idea what advent is or what gifts are??

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63189 views