50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1. Fatgriffon1
        +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 6/12/2022, 22:40) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/6/2022, 12:28 PM)
    That’s at least the 5th time she has mentioned filing holes in the walls of that house. How do you spackle the wall like that and just go paint over it? The paint can’t possible blend. I guarantee you will be able to tell where she filled the holes and painted.

She is also doing multiple loads of laundry again today. Do these kids pee themselves? I don’t understand the amount of clothes they go through. It does not match up with a family of 5
    The only explanation is if she has very small amounts in each load. So wasteful.

I think she washes each person's clothing and bedding separately so she doesn't have to sort the clean stuff.

I think so too. I do that with mine and my daughter’s clothes but A) We go to a laundromat so I only do laundry every other week and B) She’s four so most of her clothes are fuzzy or have sparkles or something so I have to dry them on a lower setting.

I also have her “help” me take the clothes in and out of the machines because I am a slave driver and she only gets to pick a fun treat if she doesn’t terrorize everyone at the laundromat. #garbageperson

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63188 views