50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she need to sit in her closet when the kids are at school?
    Screenshot_20221206-140821_Instagram__1_

2. Old Rotten Twat
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 6/12/2022, 21:10) 
    Why does she need to sit in her closet when the kids are at school?
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338301/...stagram__1_.jpg)

😂😂😂

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Sounds like a genius idea for someone with a back problem…..sitting down on a closet floor to wrap gifts 🙄

Normal people would take the gifts to the massive kitchen island and either sit on the chair or stand up to wrap them so they aren’t bending, crouching, and kneeling their way through the gift wrapping process

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now that I think about it, she should ask Flappy to get her a mini fridge from her work and then Lemon can have dirty cokes and snacks while she wraps too!

5.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    20221206_16295520221206_162904
    Exactly, here for the Christmas money.

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That comment isn’t there anymore. Lol.

I don’t get why she would delete that. Does she think everyone is STUPID??? We all know December brings in extra money. Why not just be honest and say “yup that’s an added bonus!” And just leave the comment.

She is such a baby

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/6/2022, 12:28 PM)
    That’s at least the 5th time she has mentioned filing holes in the walls of that house. How do you spackle the wall like that and just go paint over it? The paint can’t possible blend. I guarantee you will be able to tell where she filled the holes and painted.

She is also doing multiple loads of laundry again today. Do these kids pee themselves? I don’t understand the amount of clothes they go through. It does not match up with a family of 5
    The only explanation is if she has very small amounts in each load. So wasteful.

I think she washes each person's clothing and bedding separately so she doesn't have to sort the clean stuff.

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 6/12/2022, 22:40) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/6/2022, 12:28 PM)
    That’s at least the 5th time she has mentioned filing holes in the walls of that house. How do you spackle the wall like that and just go paint over it? The paint can’t possible blend. I guarantee you will be able to tell where she filled the holes and painted.

She is also doing multiple loads of laundry again today. Do these kids pee themselves? I don’t understand the amount of clothes they go through. It does not match up with a family of 5
    The only explanation is if she has very small amounts in each load. So wasteful.

I think she washes each person's clothing and bedding separately so she doesn't have to sort the clean stuff.

I think so too. I do that with mine and my daughter’s clothes but A) We go to a laundromat so I only do laundry every other week and B) She’s four so most of her clothes are fuzzy or have sparkles or something so I have to dry them on a lower setting.

I also have her “help” me take the clothes in and out of the machines because I am a slave driver and she only gets to pick a fun treat if she doesn’t terrorize everyone at the laundromat. #garbageperson

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Sunshine08 We know back in the Boerne house they were still peeing the bed. Seeing how infantile she likes her kids and the fridges of drinks they have access to at all times with no limits. Hell she's even put a drink fridge outside so these kids don't even have to bother coming in the house. I would bet that at least Baby Bird is still a bed wetter. But it's possible all three could still be.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What’s the reasoning for moving the guest room stuff into Paige’s room? What’s going in the old guest room? Is the countdown on for a shopping trip to buy a whole new bedroom set for the upstairs room?

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 12/7/2022, 03:38 AM) 
    What’s the reasoning for moving the guest room stuff into Paige’s room? What’s going in the old guest room? Is the countdown on for a shopping trip to buy a whole new bedroom set for the upstairs room?

I was hoping she'd turn it into a bedroom for Oliver. Cause ya know it's really not fair that the sourpatch kids have their own rooms & bathrooms but Oliver doesn't.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I've been wrapping as I buy. Just a few batches here and there on my dresser in the master bedroom. I can't stand wrapping for hours on end or wrapping at the last minute.

13. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/12/2022, 03:49) 
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 12/7/2022, 03:38 AM) 

I was hoping she'd turn it into a bedroom for Oliver. Cause ya know it's really not fair that the sourpatch kids have their own rooms & bathrooms but Oliver doesn't.

Better yet she can turn that whole room into a drink room, one up Kierruuuhhhh

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 12/7/2022, 04:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/12/2022, 03:49) 

Better yet she can turn that whole room into a drink room, one up Kierruuuhhhh

If I was Mark I'd be like bitch this is gonna be my room from now on, no more sleeping on a cheap amazon bed and inhaling your cream of mushroom farts all night.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    When my daughter moved away I didn’t do anything to her room except give it a deep clean. I wouldn’t have been in such a hurry to completely move one room to another. I’m kinda surprised Bryce didn’t want that room.

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63188 views