50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Buhrice can't be bothered to come downstairs and claim the room. He'd be too far away from the two tv's, gamin devices and his Caristmus decorated bathroom.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel bad for Mark coming home after a long day, and then there’s bored ass lemon who has come up with 20 projects for him to do once home. I would be pissed if I just got home from work and then was asked to move furniture. Got me fd up!!!

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 7/12/2022, 04:39) 
    I feel bad for Mark coming home after a long day, and then there’s bored ass lemon who has come up with 20 projects for him to do once home. I would be pissed if I just got home from work and then was asked to move furniture. Got me fd up!!!

Right I was like it's 6pm 🍋. I can't imagine asking him to do this after working all day. Do it on the weekend. She's totally going to blow more money and she itching to do it.

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/12/2022, 22:37) 
    That comment isn’t there anymore. Lol.

I don’t get why she would delete that. Does she think everyone is STUPID??? We all know December brings in extra money. Why not just be honest and say “yup that’s an added bonus!” And just leave the comment.

She is such a baby

Honestly, she truly is. It's crazy to me how much these YouTubers can handle even one comment that doesn't praise them or kiss up to them. She is a child acting like a grown up and failing miserably. I had an inkling she was going to delete it that's why I took the screenshot of the comment.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Heads up, Mrs Alma is getting ready to rev up GFM again. Asking for prayers for her butt surgery. She doesn’t want prayers she wants $$$.
    I wish she would start her own YT channel and ebeg like so many do. The woman is in her 30’s She needs to get a job, a real one.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But miss Alma can't because she has 50 autoimmune disorders and she takes care of her hubby. They don't have a/c. I think they need a roof and og geez I can't keep up with everything wrong in her life and why she can't work. Personally I think it's laziness but I'll just keep that to myself😊.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Bryce did want the room. Baby Bird complained that he would have his own bathroom in his room. Even though he has his own separate bathroom upstairs and she just has to share with Pearl. But she of course got her way

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Heavens forbid that baby bird is told to mind her own business and the parents will handle the decisions on who gets what bedroom.

Page was the oldest so she got the en-suite bathroom. Next up it would be Bryce.

It’s so annoying when parents favor one kid

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So when Buhrice is old enough to drive and will baby bird get to decide if he gets a car and if so what kind? Will she get to stomp her feet and demand it's not fair he gets his own car and she doesn't?

TBH I would've told my kid to stfu and mind their own business. They don't pay the mortgage, they aren't the parents, they don't get to run my house, I do. But I am a garbage person. The sourpatch kids don't get a kick out boundaries.

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Back in the day, didn't Mark want a man room with a pool table and maybe a bar and such? I think Mark is a dumbass, but as the sole financial provider in a house full of deadbeats, I think the empty room should 100% be for him.

As far as Lemon's return to YouTube, she appears to have no plans to treat it as a job. She is way too freaking lazy to adhere to a schedule or plan creative content. She will only post videos when she needs an excuse to shop and then roll her minimal profits back into more shopping.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm curious if they're secretly staging the house to sell.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Are the heffalumps going to Austin for their annual Aldi's trip?

QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 12/7/2022, 09:48 AM) 
    Back in the day, didn't Mark want a man room with a pool table and maybe a bar and such? I think Mark is a dumbass, but as the sole financial provider in a house full of deadbeats, I think the empty room should 100% be for him.

As far as Lemon's return to YouTube, she appears to have no plans to treat it as a job. She is way too freaking lazy to adhere to a schedule or plan creative content. She will only post videos when she needs an excuse to shop and then roll her minimal profits back into more shopping.

I think the game room is MM's hideout. Lem would never let him have a guest room for himself. She has to have a room to decorate aka reason to spend money!

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A road trip to Aldi to buy more food. And of course have to stop and eat along the way. And I’m gonna assume on the way back too.

I cannot imagine having my life revolve around food and filling multiple refrigerators and freezers all of the time
    Attached Image
    EF5D3258-C46D-4FAF-851B-D63A4A977F7B

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    🙄Bunga.
    Attached Image
    BFF1D455-617B-45D3-83BB-7972598786AE

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting