50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 11/30/2022, 08:02 PM) 
    Ever notice that Lemon never thanks her subscribers? She comes across as such an entitled person the way she spends money….and i noticed it again when she started to upload again

If you think about it….she was all about the Goodbye Video. And responded to many comments saying that this was her decision and to please respect it.

But then you come back approx 2 months later! And never say anything like “i really appreciate you guys taking the time to tune in again, so soon after i abruptly left”. Or “i am so grateful for your support…i know i quit and asked for privacy in that regard and here i am posting videos again….but i just wanted to say i am so grateful for your kindness and for tuning in and supporting my channel”

She can’t and won’t do anything like that because she truly wants people to think she is doing EVERYONE else a FAVOR by sharing her videos. She doesn’t need the money at all.

Most YouTubers usually thank their subscribers for their continual support. Because YouTubers clearly do it for the money. There is nothing wrong with wanting to make a buck! But Vee has SUCH a COMPLEX about wanting everyone to think she is so rich that she doesn’t need the subscribers and the revenue she gets from them watching her videos.

That's part of the reason that I'm grateful for Invidious. She doesn't earn a penny from us here @ the Bakery, so she can keep her thank you's :eusa_dance:

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why is Lemon rationalizing some of her purchases on the premise that she needs things just in case they have company over and it might be meal time while they are there? Other than her kids friends and once in a blue moon Kiera, who ever goes to their house that she has mentioned and she has had to feed? Who is she fooling, they will eat everything she bought other than the things she plans on giving as gifts.

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 30/11/2022, 19:43) 
    Listen to Vanessa when she starts talking about her pots and pan purchase in the Costco haul video. Why does she sound out of breathe, nervous and uncomfortable all at the same time. Is it because she subconsciously KNOWS this is an unjustified purchase!!! She keeps repeating the same things and stumbling on her words as she try’s to justify that when she does some cooking, she needs these pots and pans. She is almost trying to talk herself into thinking this was justified!

I use one pan and one pot, I have more, but I just wash what I used and cook something else in it and I don’t have a dishwasher. And I COOK! I don’t eat out very often. I sure as hell don’t spend money just to spend.

4.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    HI FRANDS! I miss you guise. Can we start a gossip forum about people we work with IRL? 🤭

I have to catch up on this board but I would like to share my bitchy advent calendar comment first. (You all probably covered this already but let me have this pls.)

So my cats always get Christmas stockings and I always put toys and catnip in them. So I fully can get behind including pets in gift giving season. HOWEVER. If I needed to have a third adult live with me in order to pay my bills and/or had multiple, constant home renovations going on AND human children (to buy presents for and, you know, support), I could never justify spending so much money on advent calendars for pets. Like are you kidding? I am a full on cat lady to be very clear but animals don’t have the faintest fucking idea what advent is or what gifts are??

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 11/30/2022, 03:32 PM) 
    The amount of money Lemon wastes on stupid crap is INSANE!!!!!!!! Just so she can spend and they can all have more JUNK. Including the pets!!!

She is on Instagram showing everyone’s personal advent stuff. This is for a family who has zero proclaimed religion. It’s so dumb. I’m not Jewish…so i don’t think I’m going to be doing any countdown to Hanukkah!!! It would be insulting to the Jewish community if i used their religion to commercialize. It’s so obvious she uses this religious holiday to make it all about her spending habits and her spoiled kids receiving as much as they possibly can.

She spent $40 on some big advent calendar for the dogs with toys and treats in it. But then didn’t want one of the dogs to feel left out if they didn’t receive the exact amount as the other dog. She is truly special. The dog isn’t keeping track on his calendar what he got and when he got it.

That IG Stories was so LONG and boring , i stopped it half way thru ....just shaking my head what a waste that was.....more then a couple hundred I bet! Like i said i didn't even watch it all!

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 11/30/2022, 08:38 PM) 
    Why is Lemon rationalizing some of her purchases on the premise that she needs things just in case they have company over and it might be meal time while they are there? Other than her kids friends and once in a blue moon Kiera, who ever goes to their house that she has mentioned and she has had to feed? Who is she fooling, they will eat everything she bought other than the things she plans on giving as gifts.

She needs to just STOP she doesn't have Paige living with her now so she NEEDS to cut down on all the spending and the groceries and the dollar store crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEMONHEAD YOU HAVE ONE LESS PERSON THERE NOW ( on yeah she knows this...Paige hasn't lived there for a couple months now)

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Got damn!! 😳😳 a jump scare!!!
    Attached Image
    3C4C9DBC-C81F-42B1-B63D-E49D8EC6D771

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her shopping hauls are insane but that’s nothing different. Those ugly ass Christmas sweaters she got the kids (which only came in adult sizes) were $26 a piece. How does she justify $75 down the hole like that? And a $230 pan set she already has, but wanted a “back up set”. She spent hundreds on tons of advent calendars, for a family who doesn’t even know the meaning of advent. She’s so mentally unwell. The kids can’t even be bothered to decorate the Christmas tree …. Yet they deserve all this crap? That made me sad, we love decorating the tree as a family , although we regularly spend time as a family. They have such weird dynamics in that
    Home. Hey Lemon, stay off YouTube you freak!!! I guarantee no one missed your bragging!! Only reason you are back is to brag and for the check. It’s insulting you are trying to pass it off as missing your subscribers and loving to share this time of year. Big fat phony.

P.S. she looks like the long lost Slaton sister!

9. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/12/2022, 01:44) 

Deranged!!!

I got this one when the other day when one of our bakers mentioned her forehead

BD36D6E7-D58E-4867-88D3-38E495CBA49E

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Unreal haul. Literally besides spaghetti and crescent rolls where is the dinner items? No eggs, no milk and no meats. At least 50 does buy meal items like proteins. Is she still getting Everyplate? The spending is unreal. I'm having to cut back this month because of too much unexpected spending last month. How do they afford all of this?

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 1/12/2022, 02:46) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/12/2022, 01:44) 

Deranged!!!

I got this one when the other day when one of our bakers mentioned her forehead

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10633562/...E495CBA49E.jpeg)

Her bull dog face is unreal. That must be why she opens her eyes that wide it’s the only way she lift that forehead shelf!

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't watch the video, but isn't Bryce about 11 or 12? Do boys that age really want their moms to dress them in Christmas sweaters?

13. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 1/12/2022, 04:44) 
    I didn't watch the video, but isn't Bryce about 11 or 12? Do boys that age really want their moms to dress them in Christmas sweaters?

135D7913-C443-45BD-B056-3793940CC8A4

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she not pluck her unibrow? It is so annoying. I am probably going to watch the haul on the weekend. I want to see something mindless since the YTers I used to watch for snark have gotten dark.

15.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The bald headed bitch musta missed all us garbage people so fired-up her dumb channel again. 🥱

:goodbye_smiley_emoticon: hi Vanessa we see you.

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63189 views