50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1. Craftgirl818
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/12/2022, 18:32) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 1/12/2022, 18:20) 
    When Lemon was admitting she shops a lot and said some dumb shit like "There's no shame in my holiday game" I wanted to slap her.

She should very much be ashamed of how wasteful and unproductive she is.

Unproductive? How dare you! She pushes start on the washing machine, dryer and dishwasher 85 times per week!!

Well there was that one week where she was without her washer/dryer 🤣

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When Lemon was admitting she shops a lot and said some dumb shit like "There's no shame in my holiday game" I wanted to slap her.

👏

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

She mentioned that she makes the kids those little frozen pizzas if they don’t like dinner.
    I think the kids don’t eat the actual dinner and eat frozen crap which explains how she can stretch a 4 person Every Plate meal to 5 people plus leftovers.

4.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I work full time and bring home a decent income and I still consider $6 raspberries a splurge.

Where does Lemon even find those blurry ass images she posts on her stories? It’s like grandma posting on her grandkids’ MySpace comments. Like what do you even search to come up with those?

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sure "Bryce loves strawberries", but she paid $8.98 for what looks like a 2 pound package! That's crazy to me. When I was a kid, in the fall and winter, my mom would have never bought out-of-season fruit like strawberries and raspberries just because I loved them. Too expensive. I could wait until summer when the price on them was low, and eat a banana in the meantime!

Back in the day, my mom also carried around a shoebox full of coupons when she grocery shopped. She saved money whenever possible and stocked up during sales. I can't relate to Vanessa just blowing money on things like this. I can see indulging here and there, but she does it constantly.

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Y’all, I went to the store today(small local grocery), I wanted some lettuce, bread and eggs…..the lettuce was 4.99 a head the size of a softball, and looked like it had been pulled from the field after 3 days of freezing temps, no, I didn’t get it. So I look at eggs, 18 large eggs were 4.89, I ended up with a doz med eggs(2.59). All my life I have heard “buy local”, well….who the hell can afford to. All I wanted was a nice salad😩…..cucumbers looked sad, tomato 🍅, looked bad, peppers, ugh, it was all so bad, and don’t even look at the fruit, 2 apples were almost 2 dollars, grapefruit was 1.50 each… I don’t particularly like going to Walmart, but at least their produce doesn’t look that bad. I live at least 20 miles from Walmart in any direction(our county refused to allow one years ago)

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    JFC! The amount of SUGAR in 50's "grocery" haul for her 12 days of Xmas almost gave me diabetes through the TV!

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemon threw away butter she had in her fridge when the power went out. She’s not all there. So yes I think she throws stuff

9. Old Rotten Twat
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Maybe I’m over analyzing this but I don’t like how she threatens this toy against her kids, “yesterday was BAD” . If she gave a reason why they misbehaved then they would know why the elf is pissed. Do I make sense? I had a horrible childhood so I take the word bad differently.

613F855F-5DDC-4649-9CF3-FB9CEBD2364D

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This one confused me….did she truck the kids here? Letting them think that their parents look would be home so they could ask them for ice cream for dinner. And then “joke is on them…mom and dad are at work tonight”???

I don’t find any humor in that at all.

Seems CRUEL.
    Attached Image
    196D6184-12A8-4E2F-91BE-9CD76AE20EA7

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What the? The letter says Franklin will reward them with ice cream for dinner because they have been good, and just to ask mom and dad when they get home from school....but that is all a lie because they won't be home to ask??!🤔

I am guess 50 writes these horrible notes. Don't the kids recognize her writing? 🙄

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    50 doesn’t let her kids have red food dye but she bought the holiday junior mints that are the same but dyed red. Ok.

13.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    You guysses Fiddy ended the Darryl mystery item giveaway its too much for her. And she just sent out all the gift cards she owed her peeps! Wow if she won a YT giveaway and didnt get the gift card I imagine a sobby I was scammed by a YTber giveaway vlog would be up! So she and DD work a night shift together and leave Jakey to deal with the kids and Franklins aftermath.Niicce!

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 12/2/2022, 03:50 AM) 
    50 doesn’t let her kids have red food dye but she bought the holiday junior mints that are the same but dyed red. Ok.

And the red Christmas tree Tostito chips too. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 2/12/2022, 03:18) 
    Maybe I’m over analyzing this but I don’t like how she threatens this toy against her kids, “yesterday was BAD” . If she gave a reason why they misbehaved then they would know why the elf is pissed. Do I make sense? I had a horrible childhood so I take the word bad differently.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10633562/...9CEBD2364D.jpeg)

I get a bad feeling too from that note. Fiddy is such a narc.

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63189 views