50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can’t believe I’m saying this but as repulsive as Fiddy is, I would much rather watch her videos, especially the cooking, than Lemon’s. Lemon is the dumbest by far.

Why not buy your kids some real fruit?

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 3/12/2022, 21:32) 
    The dentist must love love love to see the lemon drops coming. Between the pounds and pounds of sticky sugar they eat and the fact she very often shows buying them fluoride free toothpaste, they must have a ton of fillings.

I know this might be a controversial opinion but nothing gets my goat more than parents buying fluoride free toothpaste for their kids. I said what I said.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She said they spent “quite a bit of money” at Walmart. Why must she say that? Effectively the Boss and his Wanna be wife dropping some cash at Wally World and the DT for Christmas gifts. Big ballers. 😂

So much junk. And so much wasted money. I would place money on it that not one kid in that house will go to college. Not only because they have parents who don’t encourage them to do anything besides eat processed junk and play video games, but because there won’t be a dime available for them to even go to a community college.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She bought MORE gummies for the kids. Because “they love to see gummy Vs real”

So they are doing to do a candy cane gummy vs real night.

Is this family FOR REAL??????? How many years have they been doing this??? The kids know which is real and which is gummy by now. Its just another stupid excuse to let them eat sugar. The gummies don’t even look like candy canes!!!!! I hope she brings them to the dentist regularly because i have never known any family who eats this much sugar!!!! Their bodies must be begging for fresh food

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Sunshine08,12/3/2022, 10:02 PM ?t=62639908&st=540#entry459681473]
    She said they spent “quite a bit of money” at Walmart. Why must she say that? Effectively the Boss and his Wanna be wife dropping some cash at Wally World and the DT for Christmas gifts. Big ballers. 😂

So much junk. And so much wasted money. I would place money on it that not one kid in that house will go to college. Not only because they have parents who don’t encourage them to do anything besides eat processed junk and play video games, but because there won’t be a dime available for them to even go to a community college.
    [/QUOTEc
    Sams, Cosco, Trader Joes NOW WALMART?? WTF?? I bet the total is nearing 3-4 grand She is INSANE!
    That rug 70% off Wayfair....that place is Expensive! 70% off she still paid a grand for it I bet!

Dont worry bakers she still has 3 weeks to go...where will she go next???

craxy the amount of food she buys!!!!!!! a lot of the christmas has been for her....the 10ft blanket, the pot and pan set now the Hocus Pokus card game....remember she isn't showing us eveything....I wish she wouldnt waste her time on youtube! I am so sick of her braggng..that is exactly what she is doing!!!!!!

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Omg did she really take the damn elf over to her moms??? She refuses to let her kids age. She’s mental.

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=sweetbeyond,3/12/2022, 22:20 ?t=62639908&st=540#entry459681631]
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/3/2022, 10:02 PM) 

[/QUOTEc
    Sams, Cosco, Trader Joes NOW WALMART?? WTF?? I bet the total is nearing 3-4 grand She is INSANE!
    That rug 70% off Wayfair....that place is Expensive! 70% off she still paid a grand for it I bet!

Dont worry bakers she still has 3 weeks to go...where will she go next???

craxy the amount of food she buys!!!!!!! a lot of the christmas has been for her....the 10ft blanket, the pot and pan set now the Hocus Pokus card game....remember she isn't showing us eveything....I wish she wouldnt waste her time on youtube! I am so sick of her braggng..that is exactly what she is doing!!!!!!

Found the rug on wayfair, 6x9 is 134 bucks, anyone else notice the dining room peel and stick flooring near the wall? (On Insta)

8. Craftgirl818
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Who the f*** does 50 think she is by putting the note from her stupid elf saying he can watch her kids go to the bathroom...that is absolutely disgusting.

Also I don't get why she plays her viewers believing in Santa. It's so annoying

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    50 bought a nutcracker at the DT but didn't realize it was $5 until she got home. Do these two not look at prices? Their eyes must be glazed over and they are too busy drooling when they hit the stores to care about prices. Just grab and go!

10.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Who called it?? Mason is having a “pizza party” theme for his birthday. 🥲

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 12/4/2022, 08:52 AM)
    50 bought a nutcracker at the DT but didn't realize it was $5 until she got home. Do these two not look at prices? Their eyes must be glazed over and they are too busy drooling when they hit the stores to care about prices. Just grab and go!

Plus the nutcracker was broken.

I've never seen cheap junk make people so happy as with these two.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 12/4/2022, 03:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 12/4/2022, 08:52 AM)

I just watched Fiddy's DT haul.I am hoping Lemonhead doesnt vlog a haul....noooooooooooooooo

Dont forget to watch these 2 wack jobs on individuos.fm if you do watch them!

13. Craftgirl818
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 4/12/2022, 15:53) 
    Who called it?? Mason is having a “pizza party” theme for his birthday. 🥲

Makes sense because she most likely will get a HUGE discount on the food

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I clicked on 50s try on vid last night while making dinner … and oh. my. god. 😳😳 She looks like an escaped psych patient the whole time!!! Her one eye was shut the whole time, hair was a mess, she was a mess!!! Did someone at the company really approve this video? Not to mention her hastily filming it in her bathroom with the clothes sitting on the toilet (and the toilet being in the shot the whole time). She’s got absolutely no shame. A chaotic mess!!! Also, 50 I don’t think Monat is helping. I really don’t. Tbh it looks worse in my opinion and with the lawsuits around the company, I would stop using it asap!
    Attached Image
    9334036E-747D-4CCF-94DE-3FFFC98E6D3D

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 12/4/2022, 11:00 AM)
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 12/4/2022, 03:55 PM) 

I just watched Fiddy's DT haul.I am hoping Lemonhead doesnt vlog a haul....noooooooooooooooo

Dont forget to watch these 2 wack jobs on individuos.fm if you do watch them!

Good advice. There's also viewpure(dot)com for YT and anonigviewer(dot)com for IG.

I don't subscribe to any of the whack jobs we talk about here, watch only on anonymous viewing sites, use an adblocker, never watch any reels and never click on any links.

None of them get a single penny from me.

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63188 views