50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cos the Lemon family need those liquid calories 🙄
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221217-181626-292

2.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This is mind blowing to me. We only drink water and coffee in the morning so i just don’t understand how you can put this much crap into your body. And teaching your kids that this is normal is even more disturbing
    Attached Image
    0645622E-92FD-4B90-BC96-F19A43F01C8F

3. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 17/12/2022, 18:21) 
    This is mind blowing to me. We only drink water and coffee in the morning so i just don’t understand how you can put this much crap into your body. And teaching your kids that this is normal is even more disturbing

She so bougie I ain’t see one off brand. Dang #goals

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Guhross!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221217-195700~2

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It gives me a headache just thinking about all of that sugar. Yuck.

6.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Does each child need their own gingerbread house? Maybe I’m a Scrooge but I got my one kid one gingerbread house kit for us to do together and it was too much and that was two weeks ago and it’s already in the trash.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't believe how much Lemon spends just on specialty gummies. 🙄 Absolutely ridiculous.

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How many times do we think she will use that pasta maker?!? Lol I’m saying once

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How do you even want to wake up in the morning when your life revolves around gummy themed lunches for kids who are too old to care and fully stocking drink refrigerators for your one creepy friend and her sister husbands?

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 17/12/2022, 20:46) 
    Does each child need their own gingerbread house? Maybe I’m a Scrooge but I got my one kid one gingerbread house kit for us to do together and it was too much and that was two weeks ago and it’s already in the trash.

We like to each do our own but we usually buy the mini village kit that they have. Comes with 4 small houses. It’s not something we eat ever it’s more like a craft.
    Something I noticed there’s no house for her or mark to do. She “sets” up all these things for the kids to do but never actually JOINS them in the fun so what’s the point? Same goes for when they go to the water park or lake. She watches them but doesn’t really participate.
    It’s something the kids will likely realize when they have kids of their own speaking from personal experience. My best friend and I were more like sisters always together spending the night at each others houses. Something we’ve both talked about often now that we are both moms is how my mom actually DID things with us and how much those memorize mean to each of us as adults. My parents didn’t have much money but my mom was creative and engaged with us despite a full time job and absolutely 0 help in the house. As teenagers she ended up being the one we confided in and asked for advice rather than my best friends mom who was also great but never really interacted with us. She just bought us things to do or dropped us off places and left us to it.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 17/12/2022, 22:17) 
    How many times do we think she will use that pasta maker?!? Lol I’m saying once

It's going to end up in those unfinished cabinets. More garbage. No video for her Sam's Club. Why did you come back to You Tube Lemon?

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Homemade pasta maker 😂. An absolute waste of money. Unless Mark plans on doing it himself.

This is the lady who buys premade EVERYTHING. Remember for her hard working husbands bday she made pasta with jarred sauce and frozen garlic bread. Everytime they have meatballs they come from the frozen department. I don’t remember the last time we saw fresh chicken, beef or fish. When they eat tilapia it comes out of a frozen bulk bag.

But let’s buy ANOTHER appliance that she won’t use. And FYI the cuisinart that she has sells attachments for pasta making. Didn’t she already buy those???

She likes to say once again “we don’t buy eachother gifts…but we decided to buy this”. What is the purpose of that statement????? Why don’t you buy eachother gifts then???? If you are still going to spend the money….

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah she couldn't even make cookies.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 18/12/2022, 04:25) 
    Homemade pasta maker 😂. An absolute waste of money. Unless Mark plans on doing it himself.

This is the lady who buys premade EVERYTHING. Remember for her hard working husbands bday she made pasta with jarred sauce and frozen garlic bread. Everytime they have meatballs they come from the frozen department. I don’t remember the last time we saw fresh chicken, beef or fish. When they eat tilapia it comes out of a frozen bulk bag.

But let’s buy ANOTHER appliance that she won’t use. And FYI the cuisinart that she has sells attachments for pasta making. Didn’t she already buy those???

She likes to say once again “we don’t buy eachother gifts…but we decided to buy this”. What is the purpose of that statement????? Why don’t you buy eachother gifts then???? If you are still going to spend the money….

Doesn't she already have a Kitchen-Aid with an attachment for making pasta?

Lemon is good for nothing except lining up drinks and pressing buttons.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess she sold a bunch of unused, new appliances in her garage sale so she needs to buy more for next summers garage sale.

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63190 views