YouGetACar!YouGetACar!EveryoneGetsACar!_IdiotLikeJen Pt. 373

« Older   Newer »

1. GrandmaSophia
        +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The kids really look like they don't care to be around their mother especially, the pic of them covered up in a blanket at the wedding ceremony. The kids always look much happier with their dad, Tens and step-siblings. I don't think the woman clapping and sitting in the reception video is Jen. Her hair is a bit thicker, trimmed edges and doesn't look ratty like Jen's. I agree with everyone that Jen bailed out early on the reception. Used CC as an excuse to leave early if they even showed up for the reception. Did Jen's parents go? Weird that no photos have shown up of his parents with the newlyweds or the grandparents with the newlyweds. The bride did look beautiful and her halo and flowers were a bit different, nice and fitting for the Fall season. The kids looked cute but I wish Jen would have done something with her hair like put it up in a bun and also brushed and fixed up CC's hair a little bit too for the wedding. Seems like Jen didn't plan enough time to get them all ready for the wedding. Sad to see CC holding dirty Bunsy. She is in grade school now. A bit old to be carrying that around now.

Edited by GrandmaSophia - 11/7/2022, 03:08 PM

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102641 views