« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sentimental Socks @ 11/7/2022, 12:12 PM) 
    How does she make going to a wedding for a nephew sound so sterile?

"collective family experience"
    "energy of being together"
    "supporting a new union"

Who talks like that?

giphy

2.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (wallowinginsorrow @ 11/7/2022, 06:27 PM) 
    Jen seems more excited about her virtual Disney walk/jog than she is about her nephew's wedding.

She says it's important to show up to those family things, for the experience. Really Jen? Show up for the experience? Who thinks like that? She really didn't want to go. She really wanted to go to Disney.

I would be upset if the Disney trip was a one-time planned trip that then was in conflict with a wedding. However, she's done that event more than once already and she does these running events in Disney all the time. It's nothing special for her. Maybe that's how she views the wedding too. For the people that have access to photos, did the nephew get married in uniform?

3.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "Charlotte didn't sleep very much." Then she throws this smirk at the camera, "...and obviously neither did I."

A natural mother, I tell you. The compassion radiates.

Edit: LOL "Supporting a new union is very important to me." Would love to know how she showed support for the new union of her children's blended family.

Edited by luggagewarehouse - 11/7/2022, 12:38 PM

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sentimental Socks @ 7/11/2022, 18:32) 
    Jen seems more excited about her virtual Disney walk/jog than she is about her nephew's wedding.

She says it's important to show up to those family things, for the experience. Really Jen? Show up for the experience? Who thinks like that? She really didn't want to go. She really wanted to go to Disney.

I would be upset if the Disney trip was a one-time planned trip that then was in conflict with a wedding. However, she's done that event more than once already and she does these running events in Disney all the time. It's nothing special for her. Maybe that's how she views the wedding too. For the people that have access to photos, did the nephew get married in uniform?

No. Is he still active military?

QUOTE (Retsuko @ 7/11/2022, 18:19) 
    so according to their wedding website, CC wasn't the junior bridesmaid and D** wasn't invited, but the bride is sure pretty. They look genuinely in love with each other, I'm happy for them! If Jen does gift her Untamed, I hope she uses the pages for fire kindling XD

According to their wedding website, it was to be a child-free event. That may be more of the reason why she and the children attended the wedding, but not the evening reception.

5.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 11/7/2022, 06:40 PM) 

so according to their wedding website, CC wasn't the junior bridesmaid and D** wasn't invited, but the bride is sure pretty. They look genuinely in love with each other, I'm happy for them! If Jen does gift her Untamed, I hope she uses the pages for fire kindling XD

According to their wedding website, it was to be a child-free event. That may be more of the reason why she and the children attended the wedding, but not the evening reception.

I thought that he was. I saw that he made chief not that long ago so I would assume he was still in.

6.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    With the latest: looks like the kids will get to celebrate Thanksgiving with their real family this year!
    57A65803-D18E-4175-B47E-462806452844

SPOILER (click to view)
    BD27E357-0BE5-464D-9821-EECF4374C60E8B4A904A-E431-45B7-98F9-0003F21604BB

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 11/7/2022, 09:40 AM) 

Yeah, I was highly confused when the couple specifically put down child-free celebration but her kids were listed in the invitations but weren't part of the wedding party. :wacko:

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Not Jen and how paaaasssionate she is about voting. Gimme a break. The only thing she's passionate about is herself.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 11/7/2022, 08:36 AM) 
    How does running a runDisney running virtually fit into a travel only channel?

Travel only is code for “now you have to pay me for the old-style of content you like the most”.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 7/11/2022, 18:46) 
    With the latest: looks like the kids will get to celebrate Thanksgiving with their real family this year!
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12312749/...2806452844.jpeg)

What is happening on the 22nd? Thanks!

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "those other things" are ALSO viral you idiot.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 7/11/2022, 18:49) 
    Not Jen and how paaaasssionate she is about voting. Gimme a break. The only thing she's passionate about is herself.

If she's so paaaasssionate about voting, why is she waiting until the last day to do so? Illinois has early voting

QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 7/11/2022, 19:10) 
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 7/11/2022, 18:46) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12312749/...2806452844.jpeg)

What is happening on the 22nd? Thanks!

Possible triggering event at the SK.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she brought the kids so she had an excuse to get out of the reception.

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy

15.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel so sorry for how taxing CC's 3-hour headache was on Jen :10: What a selfish turd.

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102643 views