YouGetACar!YouGetACar!EveryoneGetsACar!_IdiotLikeJen Pt. 373

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 6/11/2022, 04:35) 
    She's tamed more than half of the time now thanks to her new mama and their custody schedule. Good thing too. No one wants to be the unkempt kid at school.

Also didn't she drop the ball on a costume day at school and it looked like someone just put a cape (I think it was) on Donny so he didn't look left out?

Jen fucking sucks as a mother.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, I found it. It was world book day two years ago and the children had to dress up like their favourite characters.

I guess this was before Tens was a fixture.

jpg

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Other ideas, drive along the Mississippi. Alton Brown did this on his motorcycle and ate at small cafes and restaurants along the way. Go to Devils Lake State Park. There is even a cabin on the lake you can rent. Visit the northwoods of Wisconsin and go to a supper club. Porcupine Mountains. It’s a national park and you can rent cabins there. Bring a bike and ride places that aren’t your basement. Do a biking camping trip. Take a canoeing camping trip in the boundary waters area. There is a lot to do in the Midwest that she hasn’t even bothered exploring. And that she wouldn’t have to fly across the country multiple times a month.

Oh man, that picture of Donnie. Some kind teacher or aide was nice enough to pin a cape on him. She sucks.

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpecialTreat @ 6/11/2022, 07:34) 
    Instead of sneaking off to the bathroom for a courage meditation, she should have taken a shot of liquid courage and gotten out on the dance floor and tried to shake the stick out of her ass. It might have been fun for her if she forgot to be awkward for five minutes, and it definitely would have been more fun for the “kiddos” to see mom be less socially inept and participate (and no I’m not advocating alcohol to solve all social problems but a smidge of loosening up would do Jen a world of good)

:smiley-face-making-cocktail:

I was thinking the same thing. Come on Jen, instead of locking yourself in the bathroom and meditating, you could’ve gone out there and used those signature moves like the chin thrust to dance like no one’s watching cause we all know you tend to do that anyway!

5.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Instead of sneaking off to the bathroom for a courage meditation, she should have taken a shot of liquid courage and gotten out on the dance floor and tried to shake the stick out of her ass. It might have been fun for her if she forgot to be awkward for five minutes, and it definitely would have been more fun for the “kiddos” to see mom be less socially inept and participate (and no I’m not advocating alcohol to solve all social problems but a smidge of loosening up would do Jen a world of good)

No one wants a chin dancer dominating the dance floor on their big day. She’s liable to knock people over with it haha.

6.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I love the YouTube comments they are beautiful! I may be naive but none of those comments read bakers to me. Yes we point out her flaws but really nothing I’ve read there I’ve read here so Paula keeps making an ass out of herself with cupcake comments.

I think that yes Jenny is a negligent mother and yes she doesn’t value personal hygiene and yes she doesn’t care to get new things for the kids. I think she allows them to be “free” hoping that they will be defiant and resist when tens says let’s brush our hair/teeth, let’s put on a new outfit, let’s leave bunsie on your bed etc. Jenny is making it as difficult as possible for Don and Tens to take care of the kids. Do I think it’s working? No! I feel like the kids run and look forward to being pampered by their (step) mom.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 11/6/2022, 09:17 AM) 
    Here’s an interesting idea for a trip. Take the ferry across Lake Michigan and go to the sand dunes. Or go to Mackinac Island. Or Door County. Or the Upper Peninsula. So many interesting places near her she could go. And places that not every other you tuber is going to. She doesn’t have an original idea in her little pea brain in her little, pin head.

Okay….I think I’m done ranting, sorry. Lol.

Yes! I live in the midwest and would actually be interested in those places. Once I researched a trip to Kohler, WI because her and Don traveled there (turns out...way out of my budget ha)

8.     +48   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I cannot get over the imagine of Jen "popping in" her airpods, sitting down on a toilet, and listening to a meditation during a wedding reception. What an absolute loser :hearty-laugh:

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Do those meditations actually work? lol

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if her YT commenters would block Paula, she would see nothing! Plus, WTF is with the cupcakes? She gives them with scoldings and she gave one to someone else who defended Jin. Paula, you are such an idiot. And don’t say it i s because you are old and think of the lying liar who lies as a daughter, that really reflects so badly on you. I an old enough to be her mother, too. If I was, she would be off SM and into an inpatient facility,

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 11/6/2022, 10:03 AM

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably had "stummy issues" from the basic ass food the lowly Boyles served. No vegan or plant based options for our not vegan or plant based Jen. Then she proceeded to let everyone know, went to the bathroom to do her meditation, and project her story of woe is me

12.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmmm, I wonder what caused the need to meditate? Hopefully a relative was nagging her about why she isn't with anyone, why she lives in a car part of the time, why she dresses her children in rumpled, sloppy clothing, why she wore curtains and pirate boots to a wedding, etc.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 6/11/2022, 07:32) 
    Okay, I am dumb. I bought those Vuori joggers. They are TERRIBLE. The material is soooo thin. The only place I’d ever be comfortable wearing them is in my house when nobody else would be over. They are thinner than T shirt material and thinner than Zella tights. They are basically the thickness of underwear fabric. I have no idea why anybody would recommend these things. And they are expensive AF. They are going back. I’d never wear them out of my house.They are awful. Don’t believe the hype!!

Imagine that. Jenny bought them because everyone is wearing joggers so she found the $$$$$ most expensive ones and claims they are the best. Meanwhile I have a pair from Old Navy that are great.

Meditation because she has social anxiety that I'm sure is even worse now because she never interacts with humans ever. She's scared people will want to chat and ask things like, what are you doing, are you working somewhere, are you dating? When she was with Don she was always scared of the what do you do question. She's always been so awkward.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 6/11/2022, 11:45) 

I was thinking the same thing. Come on Jen, instead of locking yourself in the bathroom and meditating, you could’ve gone out there and used those signature moves like the chin thrust to dance like no one’s watching cause we all know you tend to do that anyway!

Aww, memories of when Jen was *almost* thin and loving her kale diet.

15.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She had to do run away & do that ridiculous meditation because she has to make everything about herself, even her nephew’s wedding. She can’t stand watching anyone be genuinely happy because she’s genuinely miserable. Especially when it comes to a couple in love (that’s the real reason she lost her married friends, not because they’re stupid enough to think they can catch divorce 🙄 but because she couldn’t stand watching them be in happy relationships). Anybody that is truly happy with their own lives would be celebrating & toasting the newlyweds but what does she do instead? Runs and hides in a toilet stall, tears streaming down her face, nostrils flaring, and does a stupid meditation 🥴 Dumb bitch. Thanks for letting us know you most definitely had the day you deserved, Gene. I hope your Sunday is no better 😉

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102643 views