YouGetACar!YouGetACar!EveryoneGetsACar!_IdiotLikeJen Pt. 373

« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagining Jen sneaking away to the bathroom to get in a COURAGE meditation is hilarious.
    :hearty-laugh:

What an absolute freak. She was probably working herself up thinking the entire room cared about her pathetic life and divorce. Jen is the center of the universe in her own mind. :rolleyes:

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DoingAPreWeddingCourageMeditationOutOfDesperationLikeJen

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think she just played the meditation to keep her streak.

4.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Are we sure the meditation time lined up with wedding ceremony/reception. I can see Jill storming into the bathroom yelling at her to get over it and come out haha.

5.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (parrothead1 @ 6/11/2022, 15:50) 
    Do those meditations actually work? lol

Clearly not :shifty:

6.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes. The reception was 5-10pm and the meditation was started at 7:38pm.

I also wondered if she just played it on mute during the reception to keep the streak going. It was the only activity she did yesterday. If she did actually go to the bathroom/outside/to her car to do it, does it mean the kids weren’t at the wedding after all, or did she tell Jill she needed her to watch them for 5 minutes? 😆

Still, a courage meditation is an interesting choice.

7.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Or she was shitting her pants about going to the thing and ends up late. Does a courage :rolleyes: meditation in the car before showing her face.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The fact that we all know she is lying to herself and everyone else about being free and happy is enough for me!

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 11/6/2022, 07:32 AM) 
    Okay, I am dumb. I bought those Vuori joggers. They are TERRIBLE. The material is soooo thin. The only place I’d ever be comfortable wearing them is in my house when nobody else would be over. They are thinner than T shirt material and thinner than Zella tights. They are basically the thickness of underwear fabric. I have no idea why anybody would recommend these things. And they are expensive AF. They are going back. I’d never wear them out of my house.They are awful. Don’t believe the hype!!

Oh gosh I LOVE my Vuori joggers, they're my favorite clothes I own and I have four pairs now lol. They're heavenly.
    That said, they are absolutely hideously unflattering on Jen and she needs to ditch hers.

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 11/6/2022, 03:58 PM) 
    I wonder if her YT commenters would block Paula, she would see nothing! Plus, WTF is with the cupcakes? She gives them with scoldings and she gave one to someone else who defended Jin. Paula, you are such an idiot. And don’t say it i s because you are old and think of the lying liar who lies as a daughter, that really reflects so badly on you. I an old enough to be her mother, too. If I was, she would be off SM and into an inpatient facility,

Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way on YouTube. You can block someone but they can still see the comments, they just can’t reply.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 6/11/2022, 16:02) 
    Hmmm, I wonder what caused the need to meditate? Hopefully a relative was nagging her about why she isn't with anyone, why she lives in a car part of the time, why she dresses her children in rumpled, sloppy clothing, why she wore curtains and pirate boots to a wedding, etc.

Bet it's Jill.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OMGjen @ 6/11/2022, 18:02) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 11/6/2022, 03:58 PM) 
    I wonder if her YT commenters would block Paula, she would see nothing! Plus, WTF is with the cupcakes? She gives them with scoldings and she gave one to someone else who defended Jin. Paula, you are such an idiot. And don’t say it i s because you are old and think of the lying liar who lies as a daughter, that really reflects so badly on you. I an old enough to be her mother, too. If I was, she would be off SM and into an inpatient facility,

Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way on YouTube. You can block someone but they can still see the comments, they just can’t reply.

Even that would piss Paula off!

13.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am absolutely pissing myself laughing, thinking of weakling Jen running to the loo to do a courage meditation in the middle of a wedding reception.

Did she pull her legless stuffy out of her bag and held it tight while listening, did she then run out and hug her friend Blue for extra comfort?

What a total loser.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Uncontrollable Resentment @ 11/6/2022, 05:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 11/6/2022, 07:32 AM) 
    Okay, I am dumb. I bought those Vuori joggers. They are TERRIBLE. The material is soooo thin. The only place I’d ever be comfortable wearing them is in my house when nobody else would be over. They are thinner than T shirt material and thinner than Zella tights. They are basically the thickness of underwear fabric. I have no idea why anybody would recommend these things. And they are expensive AF. They are going back. I’d never wear them out of my house.They are awful. Don’t believe the hype!!

Oh gosh I LOVE my Vuori joggers, they're my favorite clothes I own and I have four pairs now lol. They're heavenly.
    That said, they are absolutely hideously unflattering on Jen and she needs to ditch hers.

Why? I seriously don’t understand. They are sooooo thin. I’d never be comfortable wearing clothing that thin on my bottom half. The material is seriously thinner than any of my tights. They are basically thin underwear material. Which is fine for underwear, but for me, not fine for a pair of pants! I feel like they are at best lounge pants or pjs. And why in the world are they so expensive??

After all these years, why does she need to use an app to meditate or do yoga? I meditate daily app free, and also can do yoga without an app or directions.

15.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well let's see if Jenn gifts a car to a loved one. It's a great gift idea!

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102643 views