YouGetACar!YouGetACar!EveryoneGetsACar!_IdiotLikeJen Pt. 373

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen should have worn a monochrome look. A sheath dress (that fits), a matching blazer (instead of that ugly fly away), and low heeled pumps.

BURN. THOSE. SANDALS.

I get giving to wear comfortable shoes. I have foot issues as well. However, comfort shoes have come a long way. Those sandals are not necessary.

2.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 11/7/2022, 03:02 PM) 
    Jin has some nerve bringing TWO! kids to a wedding, when they weren’t invited. These aren’t infants who need to stay with mom to nurse, will be worn the whole time, sleeping through everything and basically requiring no additional accommodation.

Jen presumably ditched out on the reception at the last minute on account of Charlotte’s “surprise bug”, after seats and meals were planned for her and the kids. Kids who easily could’ve gone to stay at their dad’s. But Jen does what works for Jen.

Someone saw the invite list on their wedding website and CC & Donny were both on the list. But I do call BS on CC having a "bug". She didn't want to stay at the reception and that was the perfect excuse for her.

I thought her outfit was frumpy, but not totally out of place for an outdoors November wedding. I think open toed shoes were more strange than the dress/sweater combo.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't recall seeing their names on the list but could be. I just recall seeing the "no kids".
    Just a thought......
    Maybe the kids were invited to the "family" wedding and NOT to the reception and Jen telling us that CC got sick was her way to cover that. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

Also, the kids would have been bored to tears at the reception with no other kids there

4.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    With all her resources, she looks like she gets her dresses from an old Sears catalog...and those shoes
    :1:

5. Big Ass Ham
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Those shoes go clop, clop, clop and NO they don't hide the demented bunioned behooved monster foot!

I'm with you, Donny.
    This sucks.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    How do they all look so rumpled and un-ironed even though when I zoom in they are not. I think it's because it all looks ill fitting especially Donny. That awful cardigan on Jenny makes her shoulders look huge. Now is the time for a slim fitting jacket and some new shoes.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The wedding website has an RSVP tab and CC and Donny both were included on Jen’s invitation, and all 3 were attending. Of course we only have her word that they just peaked into the reception and left. Who would say otherwise unless Gravy is a baker. Biscuits and Gravy!

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think just kids in the family were invited. I saw a pic of other kids on the bride’s side that were at the reception (besides the junior bridesmaid) not as young as CC and Donny, but still.

9.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My Christmas gift came early!
    This comment section is the best ever and it warms my bitchy soul.

I haven't been on here in forever, because life happens. So, I was very excited to see a gift guide from Jen. These are the only videos I enjoyed from her. They were thoughtful and well curated. Watching it with an open mind, I was dumbfounded at how oblivious she still is! And this was BEFORE the mention of her car. I went to the comments and saw none who thought that video was a good idea. It was almost as satisfying as the infamous parking lot confession rant!

I mean, this is what we live for here. Jen never fails to make herself look like a complete ass.

10.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DressingMyDaughterTheSameBecauseIAmClearlyInsaneLikeJen

Edited by Nefarious Sharewithblunder - 11/7/2022, 11:49 PM

11.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen's wearing a summer dress, sandals, bare legs, a flyaway and then posts they are in jackets with a blanket. Wouldn't you want a better outfit for an outdoor November wedding?

12.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think this photo meets the criteria for Zizi's "CC merely tolerating Jen's existence" memes

Screen_Shot_2022-11-07_at_2_0

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/8/2022, 12:01 AM) 
    I think this photo meets the criteria for Zizi's "CC merely tolerating Jen's existence" memes

Screen_Shot_2022-11-07_at_2_0

They really did not dress sensibly, did they?

That's Jen's fault.

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The kids really look like they don't care to be around their mother especially, the pic of them covered up in a blanket at the wedding ceremony. The kids always look much happier with their dad, Tens and step-siblings. I don't think the woman clapping and sitting in the reception video is Jen. Her hair is a bit thicker, trimmed edges and doesn't look ratty like Jen's. I agree with everyone that Jen bailed out early on the reception. Used CC as an excuse to leave early if they even showed up for the reception. Did Jen's parents go? Weird that no photos have shown up of his parents with the newlyweds or the grandparents with the newlyweds. The bride did look beautiful and her halo and flowers were a bit different, nice and fitting for the Fall season. The kids looked cute but I wish Jen would have done something with her hair like put it up in a bun and also brushed and fixed up CC's hair a little bit too for the wedding. Seems like Jen didn't plan enough time to get them all ready for the wedding. Sad to see CC holding dirty Bunsy. She is in grade school now. A bit old to be carrying that around now.

Edited by GrandmaSophia - 11/7/2022, 03:08 PM

15.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    how many more years are we going to be seeing Bunnsy?

wasn't it like 3-4 years ago that she said big girls leave Bunnsy on the bed? clearly repeating something she was told. he really tried 😐

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102641 views